Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bound to be Hepburn with this but.... Oh my days, the comments she gets 🙄 Apparently Sopha’s love and compassion is a guiding light and WILL save the world! 🤢 Trust ol’Sopha to reply to that one, probably wrote it herself... If not, what the feck is that hunz on about? It’s ridiculous 🤢

F67E3542-30F9-421A-8D1C-2DEC8562AF25.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Anyone watching Countdown? JSP having a right rant about cleaning and influencers 🤣 didn't mention Hnch by name but I was reading between the lines 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Retro Fiddles rant.
Sophi E definitely like Freda. 😂

View attachment 1507198
Have never seen this before, what's the story there? Could almost be from the time Hinch left Zoflora in boiling water overnight as an air freshener but this is way before then! Fiddles is crazy 🤪 🤣 maybe the old witch can see in to the future

Omfg 😂😂😂 GET A LIFE HUNNAAAYYY 😂

also doesn’t make sensssssch, what’s she on about?!
I'll keep reading 🤣
Edit to add, I've caught up but haven't found an answer, anybody know what she's on about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Have never seen this before, what's the story there? Could almost be from the time Hinch left Zoflora in boiling water overnight as an air freshener but this is way before then! Fiddles is crazy 🤪 🤣 maybe the old witch can see in to the future

I'll keep reading 🤣
I assume it's about this. Imagine needing Mum says to defend you all the time 🙄

Screenshot_20220818-155301_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m bound to be Hepburn with this but.... Oh my days, the comments she gets 🙄 Apparently Sopha’s love and compassion is a guiding light and WILL save the world! 🤢 Trust ol’Sopha to reply to that one, probably wrote it herself... If not, what the feck is that hunz on about? It’s ridiculous 🤢

View attachment 1508681
:sick:

The worst part of it is, I bet she believes all these arse-licky comments! Most people would be trying to deflect something like that, but no, Hinch basically agrees with it!

Reactions: 14
So who reckons baby 3 was in the making yesterday 🤣🤢 if she isn't already up the duff. I know Thursday are her usual days off, but I'm half expecting plinky plonk music over a montage of some hotel again
I bet she has worked with Joy Of Clean on a special anniversary Turkey baster for this special occasion… comes with a special bottle of Zoflo and a scrub daddy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's such a fraud. My social anxiety is so bad that I haven't married my partner of 24 years purely because I don't want to be the centre of attention. Not even a Gretna green us and 2 witnesses type wedding. The struggle is real and sofa is a prick.
Completely with you both on this, it's one of the reasons I started seeing her for who she really is. I remember thinking, as she was earning more and more money, every time she announced something new she would say she's "so anxious" when actually she was obviously just excited (and maybe slightly nervous) but certainly not anxious, she was pure loving it! Makes my head spin even thinking about putting myself out there the way she does, she's just a shhhhlaaaag

Reactions: 19
I love JSP even more now. I was trying to find what she said on Countdown today about influencers and happened upon this. If she loves Owls she’s my kind of person 🦉😂

Don’t even think of getting an owl for your Maldonia Menagerie, Sopha. JSP will be after you! 🤭

DD6AA6F6-77EA-4831-9A32-7F503FFCD0B8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of her loungewear, Rosie Ramsey was talking about it on the SMA podcast last week. The trousers were so long she stepped on them going up the stairs whilst carrying her baby and a bottle so didn't have a hand spare to pull them up and ended up with them coming completely off by the time she got to the top.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
why has he got the tiniest mouth known to man? Like how does he even fit anything in it? Has he even got lips?
Sopha probably zips it up when he’s not performing or on show on the gram, his mouth is very small in comparison with his head 😂

• Haha
The bot buying was predictable as always. She’s upped her numbers that she buys again to make sure it outweighs the losses. Apart from a handful of genuine followers (her likes show a good idea of obsessed sheep) the rest are bots. People are unfollowing her and eventually it’ll screw her over 😂

Apart from hens and alpacas, she has no content at all. Even they are boring as duck and will no doubt make people unfollow.

She will keep buying things for ‘home improvement’ but she needs to be careful because when she gets her hot tub/reveals it, she will make people leave, the same will happen if she goes for a swimming pool or anything like that.

When she gets her balcony and plays the sickly Romeo and Juliet scenarios with that unemployed husband of hers it’s gonna be stomach churning!

She can’t keep this fake character up forever. She’s slipping up daily and no amount of bot buying or blind sheep who thinks the sun shines out of their backsides will be able to cover up the lies and deception.

She’s a sinking ship and will now be putting on the performance of her life to keep attention on her. She will play on mental health, trolls and superwoman act. She will continue to filter the duck out of life because she’s deluded, greedy and thinks she’s untouchable.

She will never be happy. Money, a big house, fancy cars, expensive furniture and never having to worry about the cost of living may sound amazing but when you break it down, it’s all based on lies. She will always want more and more and it’ll never be enough. I wouldn’t change my life for hers. I may struggle to get through each month and worry about the energy bills but I’ve worked to survive and I will never be labelled as a liar or a fraud. When her Disney life comes crashing down that’s all she will have. She may be in a big house and surrounded by materialistic crap but that label of being a liar and fraud will be stuck to her for the rest of her life. I’m not the one watching my back for Karma. She is 😂
I kind of feel a bit sorry for her, then I think about all the Huns she scammed.

Reactions: 4
:sick:

The worst part of it is, I bet she believes all these arse-licky comments! Most people would be trying to deflect something like that, but no, Hinch basically agrees with it!
It’s a wonder her head can fit out of the Orangery. I bet she makes that awful squealing sound when she reads comments like that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so
Wow! Their reply doesn’t seem very professional at all - sounds like me when I’m being stroppy and argumentative with the husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omfg, I have no words, i just can't deal with this pish of her being portrayed as brave regarding her anxiety. I have real anxiety, bleeping debilitating and I really loathe Hinch and how she makes on she has it. First class bleep so she is
Everyone knows shes a liar. Anxiety my arse. People who genuinely suffer with anxiety dont put themselves out there for 4.5 bots to see! Shes a dick

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.