Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I can’t believe they have only been married for 4 years. I thought it was a typo!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh God, I’ve just gone down the rabbit hole of the BHWT accounts, it looks to me that they have a great figurehead in St Sophie, so for the last year that accounts were filed they took only in £608 for the sale of hens in total, 200 odd girls rehomed, yet they have over £1M in the bank.

Just remembered Covid so checked the year before and that was still only £1800 so 900 hens rehomed in a whole year (and I paid above the voluntary £3 donation so it’s probably less)

Well they won’t get another penny for me
Why do they have so much in the bank? As a charity that should be spent.

Reactions: 19
sorry to be nit picking but she keeps saying they girls are now living a cage free life whilst filming them in an (albeit bigger) enclosure which has 2 sets of fencing. So right now, no, they aren’t cage free, they just have better living conditions than they did before.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excuse me while I barf 🤮🤮🤮. Feck off

and she is getting donkeys next

View attachment 1504424
That's the most nauseating message I've ever seen 🤢 these people are off their heads! Swear half of them are as fake as Hinch and must right that sickening tit, then put their phone down and slag old Hinchy off really, absolute weirdos. She's no saviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about this petting zoo she’s started up (absolutely not a farm!)
What she should have done - and hear me out - is get another dog buddy for poor fat Henry. With all that space to run around and play he’d be fitter and slimmer in no time! And the children could keep their garden (garden not farm!)
I have 2 dogs and often look after friend’s dogs too. Some of the visitors are “only children” and they go mad having friends to run about and play with. Always send them home totally knackered and happy - most of them don’t want to leave!
Just my thoughts anyway ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god, I forgot I shared my wedding anniversary with her. Didn’t actually remember till I saw her post. Don’t worry, nusty hens, I won’t bombard you with my 20 odd year old wedding snaps. Although I did get married in a church so blessed be ⛪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I genuinely cannot believe how many people enable her utter stupidity! Shocking response from BHWT - she doesn’t have a clue about animal welfare. The hens that ‘had never seen daylight’ until 2 days ago having a fat dog shoved in their enclosure - wtf is that about?! I’d say surely she knows dogs have prey drive/about dog behaviour, but then again, we’ve seen him lip licking and yawning whilst the boys kiss and pull at him and not batted an eyelid, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t😢 how long until the 3 P’s are shipped off to the chicken people?

ETA - a quick Google has brought up many many results saying not to put your dog into the chicken coop if you have chickens (obviously) and also that dogs can get sick from eating chicken poo as it can carry salmonella and even pass on parvo- what’s the betting chicken strip doesn’t get his yearly booster, since he doesn’t actually go anywhere? Isn't Henry an notorious rabbit poo eater? 🤔
I might not be very popular for saying this and I am an animal lover, 40 years a veggie, lifelong dog owner/parent to 3 but I would never consider putting my dog and definitely not my "small" children in or around chickens or alpacas!
Children of that age cannot wash/disinfect their hands properly and always stick fingers in mouths, dogs eat anything (especially greedy ones) why take the risk....oh yes, unless the Instagram is far more important to you??

• Heart
Never knew Sofa was on My Big Fat Essex Wedding 😂 They say women marry men like there says so that explains JayMay doing his best weepy Al impression!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can never gets over how massive her wedding hair do was! She looks like she’s going to topple over! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For anyone who doesn’t know where woo hoo ooo comes from (or anyone who wants to see it again 🤣) - last year’s anniversary!

• Haha
  • Heart
That bleeping wedding video AGAIN!! duck off you daft bleep
She’ll be watching it (well looking at herself) in the movie room today. Think she had to tell Jamie she loved him after flirting with that flooring guy yesterday. Imagine if Jamie flirted with anyone - the backlash he’d receive from her! Double standards if you ask me.

Reactions: 25
For anyone who doesn’t know where woo hoo ooo comes from (or anyone who wants to see it again 🤣) - last year’s anniversary!

Just realised for anyone who doesn't know that it just looks like I'm being a sarcastic bastard to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, it’s the wedding montage again 🤮🤮

I don’t believe she is capable of loving anyone other than herself sadly.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.