Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be a long post I can tell already but that stupid woman needs removing from social media!!

Letting your dog in the hen enclosure is damn right irresponsible! This whole Snow White fantasy you live in Sophie is disgusting. Aesthetics and perfect visuals over animal welfare and safety is appalling. You even dare get donkeys!! You do NOT live on a farm, you are NOT educated on livestock and you are clearly NOT capable of caring for any animal. You selfish twit.

You aren’t a fairytale princess who has got her forever ever after.

You are a saleswoman, a narcissistic liar and incapable of telling the truth. You are an animal abuser and a poor excuse of a mother. Jumping on any trends, particularly regarding mental health is sickening. A regular grief tourist, following and commenting last minute on peoples heartbreaking realities, not because you care but simply to get noticed because you know there will be a high volume of traffic looking at that profile!! It’s all me, me, me!! You make me sick.

Daily lying to innocent and vulnerable people to rake in as much money as possible is vile. Pretending to be relatable so that these people believe your lies and fund your fake lifestyle. Because that’s what you are love, FAKE.

Crying mental health, trolls, body insecurities and all that other bullshit you spout is just lies to stay relatable to the sheep and to keep them believing you.

A world pandemic, a living crisis and ‘relatable little old Sophie’ doesn’t even blink an eyelid or mention any of it. They may not be questioning it now, but they will and you are fucked when they do!!

Keep lying, bragging and buying bots. Keep living this filtered and delusional lifestyle. The more you do it, the more you duck up and the sooner the real Sophie and the truth is exposed.

Reality is sat waiting and Karma isn’t kind to liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
In her mind, that was the best day of her life. Her wedding day. All eyes on her.
Nothing has ever come close since, not even the birth of her sons, the new house, alpacas or chickens. She peaked on her wedding day. Sad.
On our wedding anniversary we celebrate our marriage, not our wedding day. Taking the time to reflect on the last year and plan adventures for the next.

You are right, her wedding day was the best day of her life because it was all about her. You can tell that from the pictures she shows... it is her in her dress, and Jamie crying because he is marrying her. Where are the photos of them as a couple enjoying their wedding day?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't think there's a point contacting that charity. The biggest idiot is still Hunch. Might be a poor volunteer running their social media and they don't deserve to be inundated with complaints.

Reactions: 13
Sure did 👀🤭.

Hen...RY in the pant...RY

View attachment 1504312

Would also like to repeat I only contacted Joy of Clean when they reposted Sophi E's story. Why is nobody calling her out? Doubt they'll do anything but complained to the ASA about the blatant lies in her ad. It sounds like she went to "the top" and is "making these changes" when she's nothing more than a paid advertiser. 👍🏻

View attachment 1504321
My partner works for a competitor company against P&G and he actually designs, sources packaging and creates packaging for them (very handy because I learn a lot from the inside!) And I showed him what Hunch posted and he snorted and said what a misleading stunt, she won't have any contact with anyone 'at the top' the closest she will have had for feedback in regards to anything for products is a paid consumer test which isn't special to her because it gets given for staff that work there too. He also dropped in the nugget of knowledge that this launch had been planned since early in the year and it's been a race between companies to launch their version first, so sorry Hinch it's nothing to do with you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
in reality 'Mrs Hinch' may 'love' animals as part of her character but Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is the collector, she doesn't love these animals they are merely a purpose, they provide her with the 'affection' and attention she craves in return for food, they do as she says and can't answer her back, they are a pawn in the Sophie show.
And provide her with daily content

I don't think there's a point contacting that charity. The biggest idiot is still Hunch. Might be a poor volunteer running their social media and they don't deserve to be inundated with complaints.
But should they really be sticking up for her when she is being very irresponsible? They should know better, volunteer or not

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But should they really be sticking up for her when she is being very irresponsible? They should know better, volunteer or not
I didn't say they were doing the right thing. Complaining to them about what Hunch is doing is probably not going to make a difference and some people feel the need to keep the discussion going with them after saying their bit. They've apparently removed the story now so let it go.

I do volunteer work and wouldn't appreciate being flooded with complaints tbh.

Reactions: 3
The wedding monstrosity has given me full on rage. Jimbo is such a bleeping melt 😫 no one cares!!! Give me strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't say they were doing the right thing. Complaining to them about what Hunch is doing is probably not going to make a difference and some people feel the need to keep the discussion going with them after saying their bit. They've apparently removed the story now so let it go.

I do volunteer work and wouldn't appreciate being flooded with complaints tbh.
But complaints where complaints are due and all that…. Maybe they should just pass the messages to the complaints or whichever relevant department/person instead of sending the replies they have which are clearly making people even more wound up about the whole situation.

Reactions: 13
I’ve sent that flooring twit’s stories to Essex Police to point out that he’s driving without a seatbelt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This is a charity with over £1.3M assets, of which more than £500,000 is cash at the bank and investments, if it is a volunteer running their SM then I suggest they find one of the more worthy hen rehoming organisations to help out at!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A stationary chicken Vs a moving will cause a very different prey drive reaction also as seen before with Sophie, behind the cameranwith her treats she is telling him her commands of course he is listening to her, Sophie not present Henry's instinct would kick in
I have a springer spaniel who has a lovely temperament (and the usual spaniel bat tit crazy personality😂) but when we are on a walk and he sees a bird it all just changes, he does not listen to us, he is focused on the bird and it can be a real struggle to shift his focus. So how she can say they're all friends and he's protecting the hens after 2 days blows my mind, as much as you may love your dog's they have instincts and can still be unpredictable!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I was born, my mum had a dog and when I say she was the most loyal, obedient and well trained dog who adored and obeyed my mum, she still said she refused to leave her alone with me in a room. She always said you can never trust a dog 100%.

Heed these words, Hinchy.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.