Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think company’s wouldn’t bother with her the amount of backlash they get surely that says something about hinch 🙄
Along with Mrs Hinch comes publicity. Regardless of it good and bad. Companies love getting their name out there and love it trending. It’s the most efficient marketing technique.

Reactions: 16
She doesn't look at him like she did in the wedding photos anymore, not even for the cameras! 4 years, money changes everything for some people!

Reactions: 26
Why is she so weird? Who says "Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries"?!

Who looks forward to their anniversary that much? It's definitely nice to reminisce about the day and maybe do something together but marriage isn't about looking forward to your anniversary. It's like she's devoid of any real emotions and says what she thinks sounds normal.

I love my husband. He is my best friend and a great partner. I look forward to our future adventures with our family and just being together, not our anniversary 🤔
I forget my anniversary every year 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same reply to the comment on their most recent post. It's a shame they're doubling down on this instead of admitting it was a mistake to condone it.
As I said last night, if you trust your dog and they are experienced and well trained among your chickens, by all means. Some farm dogs are quite happy to mingle with a flock. But this was 2 days after rehoming. There's no way that dog has had any training in how to leave and behave around chickens.

Reactions: 27
Wedding looked tit.
She looked TACKY. Her hair was awful. Her dress was frigging horrid. Jamie looked old enough to be her dad. Bet their wedding shag was terrible.
Here's to an over the top hotel stay where she still manages to look a scruffy bleep in a worn out lounge wear set.
She looks like one of those dolls people used to hide the spare bog roll. Maybe that's it, she used her own curtain hack and she's got a cardboard tube under there holding the dress up.

Are they from a Traveller background?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean also, if whoever is manning the socials honestly believes the nonsense that it was under supervision and she can make the right judgement, who deleted the shared story?

Reactions: 11
In her mind, that was the best day of her life. Her wedding day. All eyes on her.
Nothing has ever come close since, not even the birth of her sons, the new house, alpacas or chickens. She peaked on her wedding day. Sad.

Reactions: 29
Help me out guys. Sofa said that when she collected the hens they couldn't walk. How does it work then. The hen place collect them from wherever they were being caged and, same day, hand them over to whoever is having them? Because I would have assumed that the hen place collect them from cage place, keep them for a bit to be checked over, and then hand them to whoever is having them and presumably hen place keeps them free range? Thereby they will have seen light etc and be able to walk. Sofa is acting like they came from cage to her house whe surely that isn't the case
She had gifted bespoke mobility scooters made, so the MoFo three could learn to walk again, it will be in the extra chapter of her memwoir, swipe up for the link guyssssshhhhhhhh.

The hen people do just pass them on the same day, they collect them from the farmer early hours of the morning in crates, take them to a holding place (usually another farm) where they give them the once over and in a couple of hours time pass them on. Often they don’t have a great survival rate which is why you are encouraged to take on extra, they only charge £3 a hen.

But even the barn caged ones (which Sophie doesn’t have) can walk, they don’t know how to climb into a hen house or perch that well, you do need to teach them these basics.

You are also encouraged to feed them mash as they don’t know how to eat even pellets (let alone corn in ice….)

Here’s a pic of my ex barn hens for compare and contrast
Excuse Moi, but where is the bespoke hen enrichment area and xylaphone station??????🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inch sharing Happy Anniversary “fan posts”. I bet none of them even do such posts for their own family and friends. Bunch of weirdo’s!! 😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Inch sharing Happy Anniversary “fan posts”. I bet none of them even do such posts for their own family and friends. Bunch of weirdo’s!! 😜
You can tell he gets off on things like that 😒 I bet he'd love to slide into someone else's DM's.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fucks sake, all she had was one overweight dog and some fish she flushed, she moves to a fake farm and suddenly she’s Sophie Dolitte (literally in her case) who ‘LoVeS aLL aNiMaLs.’ 🙄🙄

Interesting case study in how thickos will fall for any narrative with no questioning at all though.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.