Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who doesn’t know where woo hoo ooo comes from (or anyone who wants to see it again 🤣) - last year’s anniversary!

She was in such a sulk in this considering they had gone away to celebrate and the money it must of cost them

Reactions: 15
For anyone who doesn’t know where woo hoo ooo comes from (or anyone who wants to see it again 🤣) - last year’s anniversary!

Still cringe AF. She seems proper pissed off. Like when you’re sulking with your other half but use the “no I’m fine honestly” then mumble “you nobhead” under your breath 😂

Was it when he’d booked a suite rather than the tree house where they were staying and that’s why we thought she was in a strop?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That bleeping wedding video AGAIN!! duck off you daft bleep
The whole wedding was staged, played out and definitely planned before "Mrs Hinch" was launched...
The whole thing has been a story written and acted out to get to the point they are at now, non of it just happened (to little ole me!) It was the work of good marketing technic and sales pitches!
And that's what makes a good sales person....it takes a while until you realise you have been well and truly taken in but like timeshare and double glazing sales people, it does finally END!!

Reactions: 26
I was thinking about this petting zoo she’s started up (absolutely not a farm!)
What she should have done - and hear me out - is get another dog buddy for poor fat Henry. With all that space to run around and play he’d be fitter and slimmer in no time! And the children could keep their garden (garden not farm!)
I have 2 dogs and often look after friend’s dogs too. Some of the visitors are “only children” and they go mad having friends to run about and play with. Always send them home totally knackered and happy - most of them don’t want to leave!
Just my thoughts anyway ☺
Ditto! We have a dog and recently also looked after a puppy for three months. When we took our already slim dog to the vet for a check-up, he’d lost weight. The vet was concerned until I mentioned the puppy and the fact that she wouldn‘t leave him in peace! It was a joy to watch them together. I can’t believe she professes to love Henry to the moon and back whilst not giving him decent walks every day with different sights and sounds to explore. Nevermind that he obviously gets far too many treats. It’s a sad, unfulfilled life that he leads and funnily enough, Sofa, having his own bedroom and speciality mattress won’t make up for it. You are a terrible dog-owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone that is soooooooo conscious of her arms they are on full display on her wedding day. Did that say not count? You know the one day where EVERYONE is looking at you🤣

Reactions: 25
The whole wedding was staged, played out and definitely planned before "Mrs Hinch" was launched...
The whole thing has been a story written and acted out to get to the point they are at now, non of it just happened (to little ole me!) It was the work of good marketing technic and sales pitches!
And that's what makes a good sales person....it takes a while until you realise you have been well and truly taken in but like timeshare and double glazing sales people, it does finally END!!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s like the Oxo family from the 80s. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s ALL staged and at the end of the day, when the cameras stop rolling, they all go home to their respective families. Maybe Hinch is secretly like Patsy from Ab Fab and gets home and lights a fag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh God, not the wedding video AGAIN! 🙈
How have they only been married for 4 years, I feel like I’ve seen that video 863 times already.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Amazing the difference a year makes. Last year she wore that cover everything lounge suit so often it eventually threw itself into the bin. This year dresses that leave little to the imagination. 😳
Has the tend anxiety been cured?

Reactions: 19
The very moment JamieshortforJames lost his tiny balls and realised he was marrying the fiddly mother in law as well as the most narcissistic person on the planet.

Either that, or he was struggling to breathe as his waistcoat was a little tight.
She's like some kind of spectre floating towards him. If he turns round and sees her true self she would turn into the Nun from The Conjuring 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another example of her being untouchable.
Why does she never get held to task for her irresponsible actions?
The only one I can remember is the legend fire brigade that named & shamed her for putting stuff on her hob.

This woman needs to hear the word NO a lot more bleeping often
… and Zoflora, Sylvanian Families. Otherwise it’s like p***ing in the wind. The stuff she f*cks up slides off her like 💩 off a shovel.

Reactions: 13
You deserve this holiday. Even having booked it is amazing! Have a wonderful time ❤

Hope your cat hasn’t sold his collars when you get home xxx
Thank you Polly. I’m sure I’ll be fine onceI get there but at the minute I’m in overdrive. Currently en route to the airport and due to arrive 5 hours before the flight because I’m now panicking that I’ll get there and there’ll be no booking showing 🙄 Mr YR deserves a medal for putting up with my mad ways 😂

If my cat does sell his collars, he’d fully deserve a rattle thread. I just hope it’s got a catchy title.

to keep it on topic, I’ve been influenced by Hunch so planning on never leaving the apartment apart from to go to a local Lidl and I’m not secretly taking my parents but I’m still learning if that makes sense. ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS the wedding…again!! 🙄
I’ve seen her wedding pics more than my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Help me out guys. Sofa said that when she collected the hens they couldn't walk. How does it work then. The hen place collect them from wherever they were being caged and, same day, hand them over to whoever is having them? Because I would have assumed that the hen place collect them from cage place, keep them for a bit to be checked over, and then hand them to whoever is having them and presumably hen place keeps them free range? Thereby they will have seen light etc and be able to walk. Sofa is acting like they came from cage to her house whe surely that isn't the case
The dozy bint even showed the handover where lots of hens were - shock horror - walking about. She’s full of 💩 and doesn’t give a flying f*ck that her lies and inconsistencies are obvious. She takes her sheep for idiots (although, tbf … 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.