Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me out guys. Sofa said that when she collected the hens they couldn't walk. How does it work then. The hen place collect them from wherever they were being caged and, same day, hand them over to whoever is having them? Because I would have assumed that the hen place collect them from cage place, keep them for a bit to be checked over, and then hand them to whoever is having them and presumably hen place keeps them free range? Thereby they will have seen light etc and be able to walk. Sofa is acting like they came from cage to her house whe surely that isn't the case
The hen people do just pass them on the same day, they collect them from the farmer early hours of the morning in crates, take them to a holding place (usually another farm) where they give them the once over and in a couple of hours time pass them on. Often they don’t have a great survival rate which is why you are encouraged to take on extra, they only charge £3 a hen.

But even the barn caged ones (which Sophie doesn’t have) can walk, they don’t know how to climb into a hen house or perch that well, you do need to teach them these basics.

You are also encouraged to feed them mash as they don’t know how to eat even pellets (let alone corn in ice….)

Here’s a pic of my ex barn hens for compare and contrast

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This kond, lovely, fake anxiety having, Saint Soph act is doing my head in now. Everyone falling for it like bleeping brainwashed idiots.
I hate it. I have actual anxiety, not tend for the gram anxiety and I have to force myself to pick up my feet and walk into situations that I’m just not comfortable with. I go on holiday today and I’m honestly dreading it because I’m currently stuck in a loop of ENDLESS catastrophising and I’m exhausted. But I’ll force myself to get on with it and try and have the inevitable panic attack in private because I need to just get on with these things as it’s my family’s holiday too and they deserve it

Then we have Hinch who fleeces her sheep to buy a massive house and has done nothing even remotely brave or out of the ordinary and yet these huns are obsessed with to the extent that they are. She’s a very calculating manipulator and a complete narcissist.

Kind of off topic though, because my anxiety is through the roof I haven’t really slept for the last 3 nights. I was reading Tattle last night (fell down the rabbit hole of some of the TOWIE lots threads) and then finally fell asleep straight after. I dreamt that my cat had a thread on Tattle Life because he had an Instagram page and everyone thought he looked “too smug for a cat” and they got really annoyed that he kept selling his collars on Depop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I hate it. I have actual anxiety, not tend for the gram anxiety and I have to force myself to pick up my feet and walk into situations that I’m just not comfortable with. I go on holiday today and I’m honestly dreading it because I’m currently stuck in a loop of ENDLESS catastrophising and I’m exhausted. But I’ll force myself to get on with it and try and have the inevitable panic attack in private because I need to just get on with these things. Then we have Hinch who fleeces her sheep to buy a massive house and has done nothing even remotely brave or out of the ordinary and yet these huns are obsessed with to the extent that they are. She’s a very calculating manipulator and a complete narcissist.
Same here 😫 hope you mange to have a nice holiday anyway, real anxiety is crippling even for happy occasions, not just saved for when you’ve made a duck up like Saint Soph 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Same here 😫 hope you mange to have a nice holiday anyway, real anxiety is crippling even for happy occasions, not just saved for when you’ve made a duck up like Saint Soph 🙄🙄
It so draining isn’t it? It takes the fun out of everything. St Soph of Maldon and her band of deluded disciples have got no idea at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh God, I’ve just gone down the rabbit hole of the BHWT accounts, it looks to me that they have a great figurehead in St Sophie, so for the last year that accounts were filed they took only in £608 for the sale of hens in total, 200 odd girls rehomed, yet they have over £1M in the bank.

Just remembered Covid so checked the year before and that was still only £1800 so 900 hens rehomed in a whole year (and I paid above the voluntary £3 donation so it’s probably less)

Well they won’t get another penny for me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her and Jamie must have a right giggle when they are writing those comments back to their thick, deluded followers. They are absolute con artists.
My friend (owns an ACTUAL farmhouse with loads of land and a lovely paddock next to the ACTUAL FARMHOUSE NOT TEND) applied to have a rescue donkey and was told she would have to have 2 because they are social and also that she didn’t have enough land for them! Her land was far more than Liars Lodge garden.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I genuinely cannot believe how many people enable her utter stupidity! Shocking response from BHWT - she doesn’t have a clue about animal welfare. The hens that ‘had never seen daylight’ until 2 days ago having a fat dog shoved in their enclosure - wtf is that about?! I’d say surely she knows dogs have prey drive/about dog behaviour, but then again, we’ve seen him lip licking and yawning whilst the boys kiss and pull at him and not batted an eyelid, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t😢 how long until the 3 P’s are shipped off to the chicken people?

ETA - a quick Google has brought up many many results saying not to put your dog into the chicken coop if you have chickens (obviously) and also that dogs can get sick from eating chicken poo as it can carry salmonella and even pass on parvo- what’s the betting chicken strip doesn’t get his yearly booster, since he doesn’t actually go anywhere? Isn't Henry an notorious rabbit poo eater? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I hate it. I have actual anxiety, not tend for the gram anxiety and I have to force myself to pick up my feet and walk into situations that I’m just not comfortable with. I go on holiday today and I’m honestly dreading it because I’m currently stuck in a loop of ENDLESS catastrophising and I’m exhausted. But I’ll force myself to get on with it and try and have the inevitable panic attack in private because I need to just get on with these things as it’s my family’s holiday too and they deserve it

Then we have Hinch who fleeces her sheep to buy a massive house and has done nothing even remotely brave or out of the ordinary and yet these huns are obsessed with to the extent that they are. She’s a very calculating manipulator and a complete narcissist.

Kind of off topic though, because my anxiety is through the roof I haven’t really slept for the last 3 nights. I was reading Tattle last night (fell down the rabbit hole of some of the TOWIE lots threads) and then finally fell asleep straight after. I dreamt that my cat had a thread on Tattle Life because he had an Instagram page and everyone thought he looked “too smug for a cat” and they got really annoyed that he kept selling his collars on Depop.
You deserve this holiday. Even having booked it is amazing! Have a wonderful time ❤

Hope your cat hasn’t sold his collars when you get home xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a dog and she was born into a family that had chickens, so she’s not bothered about birds. However, if I had just rescued hens or any animal, I would never put my dog in the coop with them. They will need to adjust to a new home and I’d have my dog on a lead because then I’m more in control of her because you just never know. Soph is always in a rush with everything. Now she’s talking about having donkeys!! Where’s all the land to keep these animals. Hate to break it to you Mrs Hinch, but you don’t own acres of land and fields, you just have a large garden. I live near some very large mansions and their gardens are like stately homes, but hand on heart, I do not know of one neighbour that owns alpacas, donkeys or hens. I think Soph has bought the wrong house to accommodate all her purchases. As a mum, my focus would have been on making that garden fun for my little ones, and then thinking about whether or not I should buy alpacas etc.

Might have already been posted but bleeping hell, they truly are deranged weirdo's. Drawing a so called 2 bit fake cleaner from Essex? Give over.

View attachment 1504884
Somebody should send him the unfiltered face version - that’s not the REAL Mrs Hinch 😂

She's already deleted any comments questioning if she still eats meat, I see one last night and it's gone today
Doesn’t she have tins of chicken soup in the pantry ??

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I hope you have a wonderful holiday ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she have tins of chicken soup in the pantry ??
Chicken soup is also Vegan you know 🤣🥴

I’ve never realised how bad the hair is on her wedding day, it’s like a whole other head of hair stuck to the back of her head, it gives her pea head vibes. She looks like one of those toilet roll dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The very moment JamieshortforJames lost his tiny balls and realised he was marrying the fiddly mother in law as well as the most narcissistic person on the planet.

Either that, or he was struggling to breathe as his waistcoat was a little tight.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.