Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch Express aint workin. People are just taking random selfies or pictures of their interiors and putting the hashtag to get themselves noticed.

Also bit odd SS never shared the stories of Hinch visiting. Clearly couldn't wait for her to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so bleeping desperate to up her pitifully low engagement levels isn’t she? I’m actually embarrassed for her. The show’s over Soph. You don’t have the clout you used to have anymore. That ship sailed. Perhaps if you hadn’t bought so many bots and actually grown your account organically you wouldn’t be in this mess now. 🥴

Reactions: 39
See she does walk Henry!
Quoting Shakespeare though ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!

Also is that a bucket of shite she’s swinging round?
No that will be the leaves she’s Rennie’s collected after a tattler suggested she take the kid out to collect leaves instead of playing with wet spaghetti the other day 😂

I’m 10 pages behind but cannot believe the vile bleep posted a nursery montage while others are coming together to light candles for wave of light 😣💔 actually yes I can believe it. She’s horrid beyond belief.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
‘oops, better slap a candle picture up quick before they realise I’m a self absorbed hole.’ Absolutely disgusting.

Side note, have her and Trace got matching tattoos? She did the thumbs up at the end so this had to be Trace’s arm.
Omg I bet they had matching... Soph and Trace originally tattooed on their wrists and then had equally matching tit rose cover ups when they realised how naff it was to have your own name tattooed on yourself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s so bleeping desperate to up her pitifully low engagement levels isn’t she? I’m actually embarrassed for her. The show’s over Soph. You don’t have the clout you used to have anymore. That ship sailed. Perhaps if you hadn’t bought so many bots and actually grown your account organically you wouldn’t be in this mess now. 🥴
She's desperate for engagement, the little desperado sheep are out in flocks wanting engagement judging by the amount of tags that have already happened. So desperate for attention from a shopping channel that they seem unwilling to hold her to account for her tone deafness yesterday and then the tacky candle (ad) too late when she obviously realised - obviously a lot of people would have already witnessed the timeline of posting, but you'd think that by the time she remembered the candle she'd have either said nothing, or removed some of her earlier stories when she realised that her posting times showed what she was thoughtlessly posting while others were thinking of lost pregnancies. I expected to see maybe a post or two using her tag calling her out using the hashtag given she cannot easily delete them like comments or actually tagging her, but nope. Brainwashed or brain dead the lot of them. You could be sure the sheep would have been quick to call out others for posting the way she did yesterday if they had been affected by baby loss, so I have no idea why they cannot see it with her.

If nothing else though, the hasthtag has just helped me identify more businesses I don't want to see/buy from so "block", and it's a shame. There's one there that I had Xmas gifts planned from, but she's used that hashtag on multiple posts from the last few days now, so oh well. Sure I can find someone else that offers similar.

Reactions: 17
Climb aboard the hinch express 🚊 🚂 chooo chooo Chunt. Lord she is quite desperate now. Tickets only please hinchers. Find it sad but funny all in equal measures 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Her supporters will say "poor Soph, she can't do right for doing wrong" but they're incorrect, she ALWAYS gets it wrong. And she gets it wrong because she is devoid of self introspection and truly believes that she is always the victim.

This latest post, begging for engagement whilst pretending its an altruistic act, devious and manipulative.

And finally, a 5 min walk around your estate is not enough for your grossly overweight dog. You're surrounded by countryside, go and find a field for him to run in you pair of numbskulls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If none of us posted here she'd have no clue would she. She'd probably dig her own grave much quicker. We fix it for her daily.

Reactions: 26
Can I just say, I would be so pissed off and upset if I was Tracey. She made her look like a right charity case just for views and to line her own pockets. She made what is supposed to be an exciting time for her friend, all about her. If she genuinely wanted to help her friend out, then she could of done it without posting it all over her stories.
The way she constantly put her down - everything was discribed as 'small', she's never had a shelf, there was no need for her to say those things. She just goes about everything the wrong way!

Reactions: 50
If it wasn’t so heart breaking I would say that stunt she pulled yesterday with the candle (and it absolutely was a stunt) was right up there with JusRolFoodBankPanic-gate. Sudden realisation that she’d missed a trick and panicked. Despicable! An insult to every one of us who have suffered a baby loss.
Should be on the wiki if anyone is clever enough to update?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
TRIGGER WARNING. (Like you should have bleeping put on your story Hinchtwat!!!!)

now I don’t mean to gatekeep events or charities or things that raise awareness but why is that cretin posting about BLAW after spending and posting multiple stories about doing up a bleeping nursery?!?! Are you actually shitting me?!?!?!!!!!!!! 😡

if you want to raise awareness Hinch, how about posting that statically 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage, however unfortunately several woman will experience more than 1 in their quest for motherhood. However the current policy is you have to have 3 consecutive to be referred for investigation. Then when they do investigate you are warned there maybe no answers which is exactly what I went through.
if by some miracle (and a LOT of medication) you then do manage to have afull term viable birth you then are not guaranteed to have another. Oh no. Then your miscarriages can escalate and you end up haemorrhaging and making the heart wrenching decision to be bleeping sterilised in your 20’s!!!!!!! 😡😡😡

I hate, absolutely hate people usingBLAW or wave of light for engagement when they have duck all experience of it. You are NOT 1 in 4. You have posted purely for bleeping engagement. You vile piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Can I just say, I would be so pissed off and upset if I was Tracey. She made her look like a right charity case just for views and to line her own pockets. She made what is supposed to be an exciting time for her friend, all about her. If she genuinely wanted to help her friend out, then she could of done it without posting it all over her stories.
The way she constantly put her down - everything was discribed as 'small', she's never had a shelf, there was no need for her to say those things. She just goes about everything the wrong way!
She has literally made it look like Trace can’t afford to have this baby and needs Soph thee saviour to bail her out and provide it with a nursery. She’s so patronising!

Reactions: 43
Why is she so amazed that Tracey has never had a shelf? I'm in my forties and I have never had a random shelf full of crap that serves no purpose and just needs dusting constantly. The only shelves in my house are bookshelves. Lots and lots of bookshelves. Maybe you should try that Hinch and then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be such an illiterate cuntpuffin who can't even google quotes properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.