Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, even if Henry was absolutely 100% safe with the hens (which he isn’t due to his natural instinct) it is so irresponsible for her as an ‘influencer’ with 4.5mil ‘followers’ to encourage the same photo set up with a dog who could 100% not be safe around chickens!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I need to get past my anger about Henry so I’m now going to be pissed off that she was too busy getting a hen house before she finished her children’s playroom.

Priorities Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
It’s so weird isn’t it. First thing I would do is have an outdoor play area for the kids with slides, swings, mud kitchens etc. so many activities that her young children could enjoy and engage in sensory play together.
Definitely! Seems as if her own fantasies come first though 👀

Erm excuse me? Did you not see the mouldy bouncy castle yesterday? Stop being a nusty troll!
Ah yes the small castle on the ever so large garden! How could I forget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would just like to get my December Bingo Card entry in:

Pallet Boy will be making a manger and barn (with a plaque, natch) where we will then have the big Nativity reveal with new donkey and either preg announcement or an actual baybay, and all the tend farm creatures around them like it’s Cinderfuckingella’s Christmas spesh and vet nurse Dolittlebecausefingersandnoknobdoit will tell us how she has tamed the rats and foxes. ATV.
I reckon some well-known "designer" - the Christmas version of Brad the CAD - will decorate the outside of the house. Will be so many lights, they'll be able to see it from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sheep are completely and utterly batshit aren’t they.
Absolutely. When I was a "fan" before I found Tattle 3 years ago I wasn't obsessive or even crawled up her arse like most of these looneys are. Yeh I liked her posts, never commented on them mind. And I messaged her twice about 2 different things, all nice and polite. Never got a reply from her though. But I can guarantee if I'd sent any thing negative she'd have been straight on me.
Her sheep remind me of those obsessive stalkers celebrities sometimes get. Expect these Hinchers are next level creepy. Especially when it comes to posting the wee boys on their own profiles.

Reactions: 41
I need to get past my anger about Henry so I’m now going to be pissed off that she was too busy getting a hen house before she finished her children’s playroom.

Priorities Sophie!
❤

I also find it very odd that Rennie didn't get a say in naming the animals or at least included in the conversations? Our eldest said their baby sibling should be called Peppa Pig or Baby Pig when I was pregnant. 😆

Sophi E wanted Eastender hens and got them. If we were pet people, the names would be a family decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It barely tried to rain here,5 mins drizzle tops.
Just enough for the kids to get wet riding their bikes and turn into gremlins for the rest of the day.
Tomorrow looks to be a stormy one though. She better get building an ark.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sigh. No one wants to be like the fat potato. Had to get a wee pity line in…..#bekond
What a total waste of space, I despair 🙄

Reactions: 14
Do these people even know Sophie????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220816_220106.jpg

(Not to laugh at vegans. Just the thought that Sophie gives a tit)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so
You either have prey drive or you don’t. And all these years she’s been going on about how Henry chases foxes and squirrels and runs away from the house and doesn’t come back when called. Suddenly, he’s the perfect tend farm dog keeping a watchful eye o’er the sheep I mean woolly wankers and chickens? She’s so full of 💩 and I’m sick of her tens narratives and people who lap this garbage up as truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
An absolute joke she dares use be kind when she is the nastiest, cruelest, scummiest mum and human ever

• Heart
Reactions: 54
For anyone who questions whether a fat overweight ‘show’ cocker could hurt a hen meet Popcorn who was shaken so badly by next doors fat overweight cocker that it damaged her back and she couldn’t walk or hold her head up properly for three weeks. I had to feed her by hand (and clean up the other end cos chicken nappies don’t exist I’m sorry to tell you Sophie)

I’m furious and as far as BHWT are concerned I’ve cancelled my donations to them and I’ll never rehome anymore of their hens again. Plenty more worthy hen charities that need support.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Would just like to get my December Bingo Card entry in:

Pallet Boy will be making a manger and barn (with a plaque, natch) where we will then have the big Nativity reveal with new donkey and either preg announcement or an actual baybay, and all the tend farm creatures around them like it’s Cinderfuckingella’s Christmas spesh and vet nurse Dolittlebecausefingersandnoknobdoit will tell us how she has tamed the rats and foxes. ATV.
And despite building all that tit, Big Al will still “be the last to know” she is pregnant and forced to feign surprise again. Luckily he can produce tears quicker than his daughter can spout bullshit, and that is a feat in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.