Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t get these on the last thread before it closed, even got names for the donkeys but I loved the last comment Not A Farm 😂😂
Someone mentioned a donkey for Christmas…picture a (yawn fest) Story…a nativity with a full size manger made of faux wood but with real straw (for gram authenticity) bedding and carpeting with plastic, life size Jesus, Mary, Joesph and <stage left> a wee newly rescued donkey wearing a Santa hat walks into focus. The perfick curtain drop at 7pm on Christmas Eve! 🐴

Edited for typo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally off topic but just seen Darius died. So young too
so sad, he stayed at my old work once years ago. Such a nice person

Why why why oh why Sophie would you put Henry who’s abit chunky( but is a fun dog, who’s bred to prey on birds) next to a chicken who’s just been regimes within two days. This is why organisations like Rspca do really strict home checks.

Reactions: 22
The Dog standing with the hen 24 hours later 😳 the gushing comments from the fuckwits 😳 the world has gone mad!! Going to catch up from the last thread!!

Reactions: 26
Chicken people: "As a general rule, your dog should not be allowed in the coop at all. This clear distinction keeps accidents from happening when you are not looking and allows the chickens to have a space of their own. When chickens are stressed, they do not lay eggs which is against the whole point of keeping these birds. Keeping your dog out of the coop also prevents sickness. Salmonella is found in the chickens’ feces and we all know how dogs love to eat poop; this also keeps our companions from bringing in the dirt and grossness from the coop indoors."

Hunch: Look at Henz with ma Hens, fur and feathers go together 🥲
BHWT : There's nothing wrong with that photo, Henry is supervised and the hens are very loved.

Absolute shambles of a trust. Someone wants hinches flipflaps

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
At least this time the playroom fish are pretend so no chance of being killed again
I still can’t believe she couldn’t cope with with fish but has alpacas and hens and now the sheep are telling her to get donkeys! Please make it make sense 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another example of her being untouchable.
Why does she never get held to task for her irresponsible actions?
The only one I can remember is the legend fire brigade that named & shamed her for putting stuff on her hob.

This woman needs to hear the word NO a lot more bleeping often

• Heart
Reactions: 54
BHWT : There's nothing wrong with that photo, Henry is supervised and the hens are very loved.

Absolute shambles of a trust. Someone wants hinches flipflaps
What an absolute joke of a charity. Can’t believe they are supporting that photo. That hen should’ve been left in peace for a few days and instead it’s been squealed at, had a phone in it’s face and been forced to stand near a predator. In what ducking world is that ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Been at work, all caught up ...omfg Why oh why do companies continue to kiss Hinch's arse and defend her when she's blantantly done wrong 😫😡
Anyone know if her gridpost has bombed again?!?! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 15
Might have already been posted but bleeping hell, they truly are deranged weirdo's. Drawing a so called 2 bit fake cleaner from Essex? Give over.

Screenshot_20220816-233147_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I still can’t believe she couldn’t cope with with fish but has alpacas and hens and now the sheep are telling her to get donkeys! Please make it make sense 🤣
I’m sure it’s because they didn’t show her enough attention. She can get the attention of other animals by luring them with treats. She’s a feeder and twistedly equates this with their love and adoration. Couldnt get that validation from Flip and Flop so she had no time for them.

Reactions: 26
Been at work, all caught up ...omfg Why oh why do companies continue to kiss Hinch's arse and defend her when she's blantantly done wrong 😫😡
Anyone know if her gridpost has bombed again?!?! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I can't see the likes she has them hidden but 1,000 comments in 3 hrs👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything she does is like watching a car crash in the slowest motion possible! That’s the only way I can describe it! If only the things she is called out for could be trended in a big way on twitter! Is the only way to get it out there! Everyone on here should create a twitter account and start trending 🤣

Reactions: 7
I do totally agree that the thought of Henry as a gun dog is bloody hilarious.

But….

He still has a prey drive and that poor hen only needs to flap too close and that’s it.
Absolutely yes, our little rescue dog (found dumped as a puppy in mid winter, so not sure of the breed, bischon x maltese?) who never shows aggression to our other animals, especially the birds in the avairy. Except for when she did, grabbed a quail and took off with it, extremely distressing, the only other time her prey drive is strong is with a particular parcel delivery driver. All the bekond # is the world won't stop absolute carnage, if Fatdognotslim's prey drive kicks in. twit of a woman

Reactions: 18
I see she's unpinned the "when Ronnie met Lennie" post from the top of her grid. That didn't last long did it! Bet it's because of the recent comments that caused a stir and were picked up on here. 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Screenshot_20220816-235121_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Of course the bleeping dog and hen are best friends at the not farm 🥹 everything is so perfect down on the not farm.

If only the not farm had been around during the 1930’s - Hinch would soon be taking pictures of Hitler and Churchill together as besties 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.