Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the comments on her latest grid post expecting people to be outraged she put a dog in with chickens that are adapting to a new home and are probably terrified but nope, all arse licking. It blows my mind.

Also, the driveway competition...has she been transparent about how much hers cost? I'd like to know how far £2500 goes?!

Reactions: 22
Imagine in 12/18/24 months the contracts/sponsorship deals have dried up or are about to terminate.
A. Will somebody actually tell her she cant keep spending and rip the cards up.
B. Will they sell greyskull and use the proceeds to keep notafarm going and see it ebb away.
C. Sell notafarm and retreat back to greyskull ?

Reactions: 16
Tattle ads at it again 🤦‍♀️
90B8F6FC-331F-463C-91FC-AB325A8A0F80.png

Fat smug dog. Overfed underwalked and gets a better advent calendar than most kids

Woolless wankers. Overfed and bribed daily with tescos finest carrot sticks

Now the Walford 3 being stuffed full of sweet corn

jimbobnoknobskinnytracksuitchavslob force fed getti hoop pie and tomato purée on jus rol

The woman’s a feeder. Buying affection with food. Watch out for the guest appearances on my 500lb life

Sofa I know you haven’t read tattle since Noah loaded his ark with pairs of animals. But most people don’t need to buy affection from their animals with food. All they want is a proper diet exercise and a bed. Stop with the unnecessary treats 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Do we know for sure that Manfa has moved into Greyskull or is it speculation?

Reactions: 3
So unbelievably angry with her actions today. First the free roaming of the obese dog and wankers. Pretty obvious the 3 were on edge when they saw him running over.
The ice cube for the hen.
Master Strip is allowed to mingle with these Hens after 2 days.
Photoshopping that fatso.
The BHWT not giving a flying fudge.
Mention of Donkeys!
There's a page I used to follow that immediately got an unfollow after commenting on her post AGAIN. She actually has a not tend farm and has so much natural land for all her animals, rescued a tonne of hens. Got her alpacas after slobby Sopha and made a comment about getting advise from her as if she knows anything about them!

Not sure if I cant to look at anymore of this knobs posts 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can’t sleep so having a catch up. Suspect it’s too many cocktails from my birthday yesterday….🤮

Anyway, back to Hinch.

Who gives a duck about a plastic drive, who even cleans theirs? That’s what rain is for, no? I don’t even weed my drive, don’t give a tit quite frankly. Hinch’s looks like it could be god awful slippy if it got wet. No way did she ask for that giveaway either.

Another lie from Soph then re swimming with the boys. No way would our littlest manage soft play and swimming in the same day, she’d flake out and end up having a danger nap or something and that would be horrendous. Jimbobnoknob is a total twit bit at least he tries to parent his kids whilst she’s playing at her Disney fairytale life.

What the actual duck?! She is off her head. Henry and the hens cannot be friends, this isn’t a bleeping game. Henry must have a prey drive, it won’t be long before Pat will be shook to death by Henners or Mr Fox. Why on earth does she think that she can mix them together, she’s not Dr Doolittle. This is one of the stupidest bleeping things I’ve ever seen her do. How on earth the British Hen Welfare trust ever signed off on her adopting the hens is beyond me.

I can’t get over the mentality of the woman, she needs serious bleeping help. Her family need to stop enabling her and fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sure did 👀🤭.

Hen...RY in the pant...RY

View attachment 1504312

Would also like to repeat I only contacted Joy of Clean when they reposted Sophi E's story. Why is nobody calling her out? Doubt they'll do anything but complained to the ASA about the blatant lies in her ad. It sounds like she went to "the top" and is "making these changes" when she's nothing more than a paid advertiser. 👍🏻

View attachment 1504321
She’s a paid talentless fraud, oh I’m so so excited that the big secret is out about fairy🙄 also hinch you say you love everything which gives you zero credibility (not that she ever had any) this is almost as boring as the frikken bloody hens, wish she would make up her mind about what her account is actually about because day by day it’s becoming more and more of a snooze fest, sorry if I sound like a grumpy cow but ve had a tit day and even less in the mood for her crap 💩

Just wondering, do the kids actually have anywhere to play in the garden? Considering that the animals get to ‘free roam’ it Majority of the day 🤔
Yes of course, at granny Freda’s house where they live 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t sleep so having a catch up. Suspect it’s too many cocktails from my birthday yesterday….🤮

Anyway, back to Hinch.

Who gives a duck about a plastic drive, who even cleans theirs? That’s what rain is for, no? I don’t even weed my drive, don’t give a tit quite frankly. Hinch’s looks like it could be god awful slippy if it got wet. No way did she ask for that giveaway either.

Another lie from Soph then re swimming with the boys. No way would our littlest manage soft play and swimming in the same day, she’d flake out and end up having a danger nap or something and that would be horrendous. Jimbobnoknob is a total twit bit at least he tries to parent his kids whilst she’s playing at her Disney fairytale life.

What the actual duck?! She is off her head. Henry and the hens cannot be friends, this isn’t a bleeping game. Henry must have a prey drive, it won’t be long before Pat will be shook to death by Henners or Mr Fox. Why on earth does she think that she can mix them together, she’s not Dr Doolittle. This is one of the stupidest bleeping things I’ve ever seen her do. How on earth the British Hen Welfare trust ever signed off on her adopting the hens is beyond me.

I can’t get over the mentality of the woman, she needs serious bleeping help. Her family need to stop enabling her and fast.
All the #ADs she has been posting have all been recorded on the same day, she is wearing the same black widow outfit in all of them, you can see when she smacks her phone to do the 'ta da' part of the reveal. She has learnt absolutely nothing in her 56 years of life 😂. Grabby, greedy, shallow, lazy, consumer driven, instant gratification miserable cow, that really should have been born in 'the me' generation. Totally bleeping over the universe with her choice of social media platform and brand partners. What a first rate Crunt she is. For all the fuckheads commenting on her posts about being an inspiration etc, get a better role model

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A stationary chicken Vs a moving will cause a very different prey drive reaction also as seen before with Sophie, behind the cameranwith her treats she is telling him her commands of course he is listening to her, Sophie not present Henry's instinct would kick in
Definitely, my dog who does have a high prey drive can walk past a bird on the ground and ignore it if it’s just waddling about but last week a pigeon flapped and he wanted to chase it.

Reactions: 12
The size of their property and all that lovely garden space taken up with animals it’s so weird why didn’t they also buy some land and put animals on it and let their kids have the garden I mean that garden where the alpacas are is directly off the kitchen where as a mom she would spend most her time wouldn’t it be nice to be looking out at her sons playing and not a gang of wild animals
Sofa in the kitchen? Give over!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve supported BHWT for years but now I’m beginning to wonder if it’s like all those other charities you hear about, the charitable status just being a front for all sorts of abuse, people lining their pockets, Captain Tom anyone?

Reactions: 39
Definitely, my dog who does have a high prey drive can walk past a bird on the ground and ignore it if it’s just waddling about but last week a pigeon flapped and he wanted to chase it.
Yep, our dog is a small, cuddly ball of fluff, but the minute she sees a pigeon, crow or - round here - pheasant start flapping, she's after it like lightning.
What this twit needs to understand, is that although 'Enry is an overweight family pet, he's also a spaniel with natural instincts that will take hold, especially as he doesn't seem to get much stimulation elsewhere.
I don't want any animals to be harmed, but this needs to end in disaster for this stupid, Disney/fairytale obsessed lunatic to understand what she's doing wrong.

Reactions: 14
Help me out guys. Sofa said that when she collected the hens they couldn't walk. How does it work then. The hen place collect them from wherever they were being caged and, same day, hand them over to whoever is having them? Because I would have assumed that the hen place collect them from cage place, keep them for a bit to be checked over, and then hand them to whoever is having them and presumably hen place keeps them free range? Thereby they will have seen light etc and be able to walk. Sofa is acting like they came from cage to her house whe surely that isn't the case

Reactions: 27
This kond, lovely, fake anxiety having, Saint Soph act is doing my head in now. Everyone falling for it like bleeping brainwashed idiots.

Reactions: 20
Help me out guys. Sofa said that when she collected the hens they couldn't walk. How does it work then. The hen place collect them from wherever they were being caged and, same day, hand them over to whoever is having them? Because I would have assumed that the hen place collect them from cage place, keep them for a bit to be checked over, and then hand them to whoever is having them and presumably hen place keeps them free range? Thereby they will have seen light etc and be able to walk. Sofa is acting like they came from cage to her house whe surely that isn't the case
The clue here is in the words "Sofa said...". Take anything she ever says as an absolute lie.
Hope that helps 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s that they couldn’t walk. I think Soph was telling a little fib for drama.

Reactions: 14
The clue here is in the words "Sofa said...". Take anything she ever says as an absolute lie.
Hope that helps 😜
It's all so dramatic isn't it. Just rescue the hens no need to lie really.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.