Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping angry.
Reading the messages from these bleeping imbeciles that worship her, it’s making my eyes bleed.
How how how how HOW would any sane human let a dog and chickens be together like this? It’s bleeping animal endangerment at it’s least and barbaric at its worst.
And people think this is ok????

I know someone who breeds a lot of chickens (in the loveliest setting, stacks of room and absolutely fastidious about their care!)
They have several incredibly well behaved, good natured and loving dogs. Well trained and trustworthy.
And there is no way on Gods earth, they would ever, ever, ever put them in together.

I am so bleeping angry with this cuntwaffle I can barely type straight:mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Has it rained there today? Looks bone dry to me. What’s worse is this could have been the day she brought them home 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Surely, if we all make a complaint to BHWT then they would make a statement or maybe not condone all of her actions? 🙄 Or is that a reach? She’s clearly endangering those chickens, my Shihtzus would be at them at seconds

Edit: did BHWT as BHWF

Reactions: 16
Maybe a complaint needs to be taken further than the social media account because as we have said their social media person is clearly a hinch arse licker. I am rubbish with words, but if someone can come up with a good complaint I will be more than happy to follow suit.

Reactions: 29
You arsenal holes are too quick with these threads 😂

I have no words for the total shambles that is this whole facade.

shame on BHWT
They’ve probably done it for one reason and one reason alone - advertising
Don’t think they give a tit what happens to those poor hens

Reactions: 27
I’ve just looked at this again and christ it’s not just the fence is it but the hedge… the whole background! I don’t usually spot such things but it’s just so blatant here. Madness. Also just so embarrassing how much of her content is aimed at tattle.
Imagine knowing that your beloved dog is so morbidly obese that you can’t show him to the world.

But then instead of, oh, I don’t know, asking your vet for help with a safe exercise plan to get him back to a healthy weight without actually doing more damage, you just edit and filter him instead….

What kind of fucked up is that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Would just like to get my December Bingo Card entry in:

Pallet Boy will be making a manger and barn (with a plaque, natch) where we will then have the big Nativity reveal with new donkey and either preg announcement or an actual baybay, and all the tend farm creatures around them like it’s Cinderfuckingella’s Christmas spesh and vet nurse Dolittlebecausefingersandnoknobdoit will tell us how she has tamed the rats and foxes. ATV.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
You arsenal holes are too quick with these threads 😂

I have no words for the total shambles that is this whole facade.

shame on BHWT
They’ve probably done it for one reason and one reason alone - advertising
Don’t think they give a tit what happens to those poor hens
They've gained 3k 1.5k followers this evening alone.

Edit I'm bad at maths.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Imagine knowing that your beloved dog is so morbidly obese that you can’t show him to the world.

But then instead of, oh, I don’t know, asking your vet for help with a safe exercise plan to get him back to a healthy weight without actually doing more damage, you just edit and filter him instead….

What kind of fucked up is that?
There are simply no depths she won’t sink to.

Reactions: 11
What next a pic of a fox alongside her chickens? ‘Don’t worry guyzzzzz Freddy fox is soooo friendly he just loveesssss the chickens so much’ honestly she is thick as pig tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m sorry but referring to fat lazy Henry as a gun dog has finished me off 😂 He’s not even a working cocker he’s a massively obese show cocker I bet even a snail could out run him but I agree with everything else she’s a bleeping idiot.
42EE6F8B-1E99-4211-99DF-5AB31ED5AE44.jpeg

Reactions: 15
A stationary chicken Vs a moving will cause a very different prey drive reaction also as seen before with Sophie, behind the cameranwith her treats she is telling him her commands of course he is listening to her, Sophie not present Henry's instinct would kick in

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sopha just for the record my kids have a bouncy castle that I have seperated off from the area I let my dogs roam, on my tend farm, and it ain’t mouldy, and was also a priority in the move when ensuring my kids could play to tend unpack perhaps when I’m a tend workaholic and got time to throw money at stuff #notgifted I’ll leave it to one side to grow a few spores for the gram instead of packing it away properley

Reactions: 18
The size of their property and all that lovely garden space taken up with animals it’s so weird why didn’t they also buy some land and put animals on it and let their kids have the garden I mean that garden where the alpacas are is directly off the kitchen where as a mom she would spend most her time wouldn’t it be nice to be looking out at her sons playing and not a gang of wild animals

Reactions: 37

Edit I'm bad at maths.
I might be exaggerating here as I don't have screen grabs. They were on 15.something and now on 16.2k.
Social blade says they're gained 300 today but they're defo over 16k now so there's some power still left in the hunch effect.

Edit again - I'm literally half asleep but just refreshed the BHWT page and for a split second it said 13.4k so either my Instagram is mucking about or I'm going mad but that's where I got the 3k from clearly!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
At least this time the playroom fish are pretend so no chance of being killed again

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Edit I'm bad at maths.
oh seriously!! Where are her sheep going to keep hens? Going to do the same as their leader and ban the kids from their gardens and re-home 3 hens 😂😂 god those people are so brainwashed
Also isn’t it Roam Free not Free Roam!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.