Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only a few things she has done that have absolutely enraged me, and this is one of them (the others being Ronnie on the toilet and every time those kids are at risk from the WWs roaming free)

Every single person and animal at Hinch-not-a-farm deserves better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
As if she’s let her bleedin dog in with the chooks after 2 days 😭 what is she on?
definitely not thinking of their welfare- just clicks on the gram. It’s so gross 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just reflecting on BHWT huns comment - the only way Henry is in his element is that he's a gundog breed next to a bleeping bird. Argh I can't even.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How do they know what she was doing. Where they there ???? Arse lickers
I'm interested in their reply. If they reply. Probably won't.

I never ever usually contact companys who work with her. I'm usually not arsed. I did with the mattress situation because that was bleeping horrific, but that's it so this is the second company I've contacted before I'm made out to be a troll causing drama by any lurking sheep on this thread. But BHWT are rubbing me the wrong way being little bum hole lickers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 87
has henry got a room in this new ‘house’ i haven’t seen her put him to bed once

Reactions: 16
Just wondering, do the kids actually have anywhere to play in the garden? Considering that the animals get to ‘free roam’ it Majority of the day 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the fact she’s put solar lights stakes around the enclosure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
BHWT support a gundog being with their rescue hens after 2 days 😡

I hate that his will happen, but one day a child or animal will be injured by Hinch’s stupidity and organisations like this, supposedly promoting the welfare of animals will be as guilty themselves.
I’m sorry but referring to fat lazy Henry as a gun dog has finished me off 😂 He’s not even a working cocker he’s a massively obese show cocker I bet even a snail could out run him but I agree with everything else she’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
In a years time when she’s collected all the animals for the gram she’ll soon get sick of them and get rid. She’s just a spoilt brat all grabby but will get bored when she realises they aren’t just pretty pictures and are bloody hard work

Reactions: 33
Excuse me while I barf 🤮🤮🤮. Feck off

and she is getting donkeys next

CFC5D2CD-BCC4-4C08-8788-44E5CCF35366.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
What are them 🐑🐑on?? Read one comment there saying Sopha is humble, genuine, caring and an inspiration?? Now either I'm stupid and haven't noticed that or they're stupid. Funny enough I don't think it's me

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just wondering, do the kids actually have anywhere to play in the garden? Considering that the animals get to ‘free roam’ it Majority of the day 🤔
It’s so weird isn’t it. First thing I would do is have an outdoor play area for the kids with slides, swings, mud kitchens etc. so many activities that her young children could enjoy and engage in sensory play together.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The thing is. the more she does stuff like this to try and rile Tattle (which she hasn’t read since The Black Plague) the more unhinged she will look and hopefully the more sheep will unfollow her. Hopefully companies will also see her acting like a stupid immature fucker and not work with her. We can live in hope anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.