Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with Corrie and this comes up!
Just like when she was off her nut at Ron's 1st birthday party hahaha. Classic that!!!

IMG_20220816_201612.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know a lot of you guys thought she was being honest with the hen pick-up, but considering how up her arse the charity are, I think that there is definitely a possibility some money has been exchanged for them to back up her lies.

No bleeping way should a DOG (or an alpaca for that matter) be introduced to a rescue animal within two days of it being re-homed.

But Disney Princess Sophie said earlier today that ALL her animals get on. Never realised she was including the two-day-rescue hens in that, but along comes the picture of Audrey in the hen coop to prove it. What next, Peg sitting on Roy-oi-oi?

Fuming at the idiots who keep letting her have these poor animals because she has 4.5 million bots followers.

Edit - clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m sorry but referring to fat lazy Henry as a gun dog has finished me off 😂 He’s not even a working cocker he’s a massively obese show cocker I bet even a snail could out run him but I agree with everything else she’s a bleeping idiot.
I do totally agree that the thought of Henry as a gun dog is bloody hilarious.

But….

He still has a prey drive and that poor hen only needs to flap too close and that’s it.

Reactions: 37
I know a lot of you guys thought she was being honest with the hen pick-up, but considering how up her arse the charity are, I think that there is definitely a possibility some money has been exchanged for them to back up her lies.

No bleeping way should a DOG (or an alpaca for that matter) be introduced to a rescue animal within two days of it being rescued.

Bit Disney Princess Sophie said earlier today that ALL her animals get on. Never realised she was including the two-day-rescue hens in that, but along comes the picture of Audrey in the hen coop to prove it. What next, Peh sitting on Roy-oi-oi?

Fuming at the idiota who keep letting her have these poor animals because she has 4.5 million bots followers.
I think there's no lie with the collection. It doesn't make any sense any other way. But I do think whoever is running their socials is up her arse and also doesn't really know much at all. They're giving very simple brush offs as answers and seem intent on sharing everything she posts. Though they share most of the stuff they're tagged in so 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wondering, do the kids actually have anywhere to play in the garden? Considering that the animals get to ‘free roam’ it Majority of the day 🤔
Erm excuse me? Did you not see the mouldy bouncy castle yesterday? Stop being a nusty troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm interested in their reply. If they reply. Probably won't.

I never ever usually contact companys who work with her. I'm usually not arsed. I did with the mattress situation because that was bleeping horrific, but that's it so this is the second company I've contacted before I'm made out to be a troll causing drama by any lurking sheep on this thread. But BHWT are rubbing me the wrong way being little bum hole lickers
Did they even respond to this or have they ghosted you? Such a valid point, I don't see how they can make excuses about it only being 2 days.

Reactions: 19
So Henry and the chickens are best friends after less than 2 days.

But Henry and the alpacas took months?

D3E4EDFA-DBB5-4931-A002-A752C53DC783.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.