Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture! She thinks she looks good there but she looks like a smug cow.

Just in case all these Saint Sophie articles lead to new Tattlers who have seen the light....

Sorry to bore you all with another #hinchfaces but it just shows how deceiving she is. Filters herself yet tells people to be themselves 🤢

View attachment 1496113
I can never get over that bottom left pic! Looks nothing like her, it's unbelievable

It was a typo from a hun 🤣

Can always rely on you ❤ am I being lazy because I don't know how to look for stuff, would I just have to search for arsenal hole in the search bar?? I feel bad when I ask for stuff 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going back to mcflurrygate, when she finished gorging herself do you think she,
A. Threw the rubbish out of the window and drove off.
B. Disposed of it on the premises.
C. Took it back to the moneypit to be disposed of.
D. Still festering in the drinks holder in the door.
Edited to add @Pumpkins1506 option D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Watching sleb MasterChef with Mr P. I would pay good money to see her on there. She must be dying that flash-in-the-pan-wannabe-bestie Faye Winter is on this series. She didn't even know what a chicken was so Hunch would have at least had that up on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Last thread was a goldmine for hilarious titles, but someone had to win it. Well done to @Parry1988 for the top suggestion.

Thankfully we've filled the thread at a more respectable hour this time, so what has happened since?

Fredayahoo took to Instagram to defend her ickle Soph. In doing so, she let slip that the house "is very much lived in I'm fank you". She also seems to think it's akin to The Winter Palace (in St Petersburg you uncultured trolls) as it's been an adventure for the boys to explore the rooms.

There was more """styling"""" (so many quotation marks because what she's doing is so far removed from the actual definition of the word) of a bedside cabinet. The only person sleeping in that guest room is Stretch Armstrong with that distance from the bed.
Then again, she thought that being on the end of the bridesmaid row was by SSS side so I can forgive her a little for thinking that a bedside cabinet goes as far away from the bed as possible.

She fed the alpacas...basic animal care there, nowt to be proud of.

More """styling""" in the utility, aka putting tat up on hooks to collect dust.

Nana Rose (named at birth, did not add it in her teens like some 👀) popped round to marvel at how that house was now in the family and to have the alpacas forced on her after Soph threw a load of carrots down at her feet.

Then it was time to sit and recite colours with Ron in the chicken run. Don't forget...Sunday is Hen Day. Monday is clean up the mess the fox made day.
And with that it was off to bed with some child endangerment in the form of a cot set far too high for a toddler.

Saturday was Mop Day, filling the bucket from the hob tap and not the utility tap. Poor Soph has all these taps and sinks but can't work out what each one is for. #brag
On cue, despite not reading Tattle since the first giant redwoods were seedlings, there was a hen house reveal. Unfortunately it's a case of all the gear and no idea, as there was far too much stimulation for rescue hens and far too little in the way of fox proofing. Despite her claims of having fox proofed twice over, there were obvious flaws in the fencing and hedges that are the perfect hen viewing platform height for Mr Todd. Not to mention the excessive food which will only encourage Sammy Whiskers into the coop with his extended family.
(I know you love a bit of Beatrix Potter, Soph, so I've put it in a way you can understand)

Oh and according to one of the sheep, we're all arsenal holes 😂

Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) can't help but brag and neck McFlurrys
Jimbob is desperate to be noticed by Arsenal (the football team not nusty hens. Though probably also us nusty hens tbh)
Fredayahoo is can't decide if she punctuates with a space either side of a comma or not.
Al, hope you're well and safe.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Last word missed off the title 😩
came back from a day at the beach to find little old me from the greedy threads has won the new title 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I love it if I'm honest guuuuyyysssss feel like a proper celeb in the tattle world now 🤣🤣 probably more likes than hinch got on her last grid post 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
McFlurrygate lol! Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is that last picture?
I believe it was a cupcake cauliflower bouquet for her mum…

Please see the wonderful wiki food section, for some of Soph’s amazing (🤢) creations

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can never get over that bottom left pic! Looks nothing like her, it's unbelievable

Can always rely on you ❤ am I being lazy because I don't know how to look for stuff, would I just have to search for arsenal hole in the search bar?? I feel bad when I ask for stuff 🤣
No I missed it yesterday too, so I asked last night. I knew the word typo was in the reply to me so I just searched that in the last thread 😘

Reactions: 6
I’m predicting trollomon leaps online tomorrow out of her wedding bubble to share photos of her kids at the wedding to absolutely trump the tit out of some chickens.
If Skanky does do that, i'm going to have to give her a like just to spite Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Watching sleb MasterChef with Mr P. I would pay good money to see her on there. She must be dying that flash-in-the-pan-wannabe-bestie Faye Winter is on this series. She didn't even know what a chicken was so Hunch would have at least had that up on her!
Do you think Soph actually knows that the hens she’s picking up tomorrow, and the onion chicken she cooks (I use that word loosely), are the same thing….?

I am serious here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.