Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1495810
duck YOU HINCH - YOURE A bleeping CON-WOMAN AND YOU DESERVE ALL THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY. duck THE duck OFF AND ONCE YOU GET THERE, KEEP bleeping GOING.
That picture! She thinks she looks good there but she looks like a smug cow.

Just in case all these Saint Sophie articles lead to new Tattlers who have seen the light....

Sorry to bore you all with another #hinchfaces but it just shows how deceiving she is. Filters herself yet tells people to be themselves 🤢

20220813_210636-COLLAGE.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she said ‘Dengie’ 🥲.

i wonder if she’ll actually show the hens at first… they can be a bit of a mess.

I hope she never considers a pony… she’s going to suffer when she has to deal with the 💩 and rats 😂
Of course she will, so in a few weeks she can do a side by side and convince herself she is a farmer at the farm that isn’t a farm, but the smell will be authentic at least, zoflora that lot hen 🤣

Reactions: 16
The way she said ‘Dengie’ 🥲.

i wonder if she’ll actually show the hens at first… they can be a bit of a mess.

I hope she never considers a pony… she’s going to suffer when she has to deal with the 💩 and rats 😂
I'll stand up for her here. Maldon is on the edge of the Dengie peninsula, pronounced exactly that way den-jee not den-gee with a hard 'g'.

Reactions: 9

Just in case all these Saint Sophie articles lead to new Tattlers who have seen the light....

Sorry to bore you all with another #hinchfaces but it just shows how deceiving she is. Filters herself yet tells people to be themselves 🤢

View attachment 1496113
So it’s been glorious sunshine today as she’s fannying around in a chicken coop with a three year old.
Does she do anything ‘normal’ with those two boys?!
As a mum of two young children she’s neither normal or relatable. I dislike using ‘normal’ but hinch isn’t 😂😂
The ever changing nostrils, chins and cheeks of Sophie Rose Barker Hinchliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I miss something when I was out yesterday, what's that arsenalhole thing about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1496113
That bottom left picture always makes me laugh...where's her chin fucked off to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cannot tell you how much I hope she names them Polly, Pumpkin and Penny (to rhyme with Rennie obvs)
If she names them that then we know she doesn't mind if they go to the chicken people 🦊
I'd die of laughter but also be a bit creeped out that she cares so much about us!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nanny Rose going on about how she can't believe the house is really theirs is confusing. What am I missing about this house being so great & incredible that her 70+ year old grandmother is left in awe? Before she announced that it was the crem they bought there were loads of possible homes posted that were much better, cheaper & move in ready. I understand the 'sentimental' value of it to an extent, but to pay a ridiculous amount over asking to then dump an obscene amount into it on remodeling makes zero sense. She has a mediocre house, nothing more.
Is anyone familiar with how far apart her family lives? I know her parents live in walking distance to the old house, but how far did Sam live from them? How far is the new home from her parents?
The new house is 2.5 miles from ma,greyskull and Sam's place were both a short walk from Fiddle.She's situated between the 2 properties.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.