Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😩🙄I have that metal bed! Ffs. I’ve had mine years though.

And my bedside tables are closer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am sick of the bleeping word 'styled'. She put a book that will never be read and a mug on a side chest. It's not styling. It's cluttering. It's all so fake.
She has nothing around her that are real memories or represent family life.
Everything is done to impress people that she doesn't even know, rather than trying to enrich the lives of the family she's supposed to care about.
What a sad woman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Another bedroom, another bedside cabinet a cab ride away from the bed! Is this a new thing in impractical styling?!
Keep buying in a desperate attempt to fill that void Sophie Rose 👍 have you not learnt yet? All this spending and adding new things and your still deeply miserable inside! even with two beautiful sons who need your attention your still obsessed with inanimate objects to fill rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she not understand that they are called bedSIDE tables.. not supposed to be unreachable from the bed!! I dont get the logic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eh? How can the boys be exploring the house when Ronnie had never been in his bedroom ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another bedroom, another bedside cabinet a cab ride away from the bed! Is this a new thing in impractical styling?!
It's the books that get me, most people have books on the nightstand they are actually reading. To Soph, it's styled decoration, like the words will transcend into her head overnight and impregnate her brain with wisdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's the books that get me, most people have books on the nightstand they are actually reading. To Soph, it's styled decoration, like the words will transcend into her head overnight and impregnate her brain with wisdom.
Jimbob has probably hidden jazz mags inside them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she practically forming into Stacey Solomon (who I also can’t stand). Showing all her “imperfections” and making her home a “farm” house, Stacey has a cottage… but everything is becoming very much identical.

Reactions: 21
Why is she practically forming into Stacey Solomon (who I also can’t stand). Showing all her “imperfections” and making her home a “farm” house, Stacey has a cottage… but everything is becoming very much identical.
Stacey is Sophie's new personality to imitate, her first house was a carbon copy of her sister in law's house. Sophie is a shapeshifter and is devoid of her own personality she morphs in to those who have what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 41
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
It's like a really disappointing hotel room, and has she got bloody flood lights in there ???

Reactions: 13
I don't get this styling a room. I just put things I like where I would like them to go & move on with my day .... am I now a stylist? Interior designer?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this 'styling' making her so happy is momentary and pointless. Look how much money she spent styling her pergola and flower beds, those spaces lost their shine with her in around 5 minutes she had one movie night out there with Stacey and never mentioned the space again. Her pathetic little keyboard warrior mum needs to step up and get her daughter PROFESSIONAL help for this constant need to spend spend spend on new shineys to stop her having a melt down

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.