Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked or if I’m just thick but I’m trying to imagine in what scenario the chickens entering their special hinch coop would be the first time they’ve ever been outside or seen daylight. I know they are ex battery hens but does she pluck them directly from the cages before transporting them in a sealed box to be thrust into the great outdoors released into the coop? Surely they will be outdoors and see daylight on the journey home in that carrier? Or more likely, they will be collected from the farm by the hen people who actually know what they are doing and get some sort of check to make sure they aren’t diseased?

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked or if I’m just thick but I’m trying to imagine in what scenario the chickens entering their special hinch coop would be the first time they’ve ever been outside or seen daylight. I know they are ex battery hens but does she pluck them directly from the cages before transporting them in a sealed box to be thrust into the great outdoors released into the coop? Surely they will be outdoors and see daylight on the journey home in that carrier? Or more likely, they will be collected from the farm by the hen people who actually know what they are doing and get some sort of check to make sure they aren’t diseased?
I wondered this too, they've definitely seen daylight recently but her wording is all part of her martyrdom, Saint Sophie approach I think

Reactions: 20
I hope she doesn't call one Patsy as we have a Patsy (and Eddy and Saffy)! We have eight in total.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going to get my names in for the chickens, something long that she can immediately shorten. Penelope, Patricia, Prudence (or Petunia can’t decide between those two)
Prudence and petunia are giving her way too much credit, unless she's done a google of female P names of course 🤣 I'll go basic with Penny Polly and Peggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she realises how messy chickens are 😂 I did an animal management course at college and on site was an actual zoo.. part of that zoo was a farm, including chickens. We had to clean their coops out in all sorts of weather and it was honestly so gross. Everything was wet, their feed was everywhere, any feeding equipment needed scrubbed daily as it was covered in tit and well, just about everything was covered in tit tbh. I really think that she believes the coop will stay set up exactly how she’s done it, she’s in for a shock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I expect she will be getting a ‘Hinch Farm’ egg stamp next with personalised egg boxes 😂😂😂
Nah only teschos finest eggs will do lovely but she will pretend they are from the hens haha just like the tomato 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm going to rage quit the thread (for an hour or so, I'd never leave you nusty trolls) if one of those hens isn't called Pumpkins.

Jokes.
I think they'll be "old lady" names. Peg, Pam and Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not read the thread for months .. but saw on insta she’s getting chickens. Good luck. Stupid vapid witch. If she really did do her research then she would know that 1) wooden houses are out… it’s all about plastic/recycled houses as it reduces the red mite risk as once you get them, it’s game over and you basically need to burn the house and give the birds lots of treatments 2) mirrors… remove all mirror objects during summer months as it’s similar as putting a microscope against the sun rays and can cause fires and burns to the birds themselves 3) chickens can fly. Over the fence she has put up 4) ex battery hens need full layer pellets. Not layers mash. 5) mixed corn is not a treat, if your keeping them in a space as they can’t roam and forage insects and all sorts so mixed corn provides what they can’t forage shall I go on?🤣🤣😆 sorry but I love my birds and hate dickheads who glamourise keeping them… oh and ps… if you keep chickens… then you WILL get mice and rats… let’s see how it goes shall we 🤌🤣

and…
Chicken tit. Let’s talk about it… every 60 seconds … and it smells, attracts flies, all sorts… but I’ll leave that surprise for her to find out…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t think she realises how messy chickens are 😂 I did an animal management course at college and on site was an actual zoo.. part of that zoo was a farm, including chickens. We had to clean their coops out in all sorts of weather and it was honestly so gross. Everything was wet, their feed was everywhere, any feeding equipment needed scrubbed daily as it was covered in tit and well, just about everything was covered in tit tbh. I really think that she believes the coop will stay set up exactly how she’s done it, she’s in for a shock.
We all know she’s obsessed with tit, wouldn’t surprise me if she calls one Pooh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Impulse purchases will always bite her on the arse - she never learns from her past impulsive mistakes.

Reactions: 14
Not read the thread for months .. but saw on insta she’s getting chickens. Good luck. Stupid vapid witch. If she really did do her research then she would know that 1) wooden houses are out… it’s all about plastic/recycled houses as it reduces the red mite risk as once you get them, it’s game over and you basically need to burn the house and give the birds lots of treatments 2) mirrors… remove all mirror objects during summer months as it’s similar as putting a microscope against the sun rays and can cause fires and burns to the birds themselves 3) chickens can fly. Over the fence she has put up 4) ex battery hens need full layer pellets. Not layers mash. 5) mixed corn is not a treat, if your keeping them in a space as they can’t roam and forage insects and all sorts so mixed corn provides what they can’t forage shall I go on?🤣🤣😆 sorry but I love my birds and hate dickheads who glamourise keeping them… oh and ps… if you keep chickens… then you WILL get mice and rats… let’s see how it goes shall we 🤌🤣
Completely missed she had got mash, not pellets.
She didn't get the Omlet eglu that she wanted gifted so had to settle for a just as expensive wooden house.

I'm also now dying at the thought of her freaking out because she didn't clip their flight feathers and they're loose in the grounds garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had a look at the daily mail feature. Hardly any positive comments and hundreds of comments calling her out for who she really is.
It’s not looking good, what will her management do to get her out of this bad publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.