Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get my names in for the chickens, something long that she can immediately shorten. Penelope, Patricia, Prudence (or Petunia can’t decide between those two)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg what if his nose job was less a vanity project and more a necessity after sniffing too many… mcflurries iykwim ❄

All conjecture of course.
Allegedly ❄ is widespread in sales circles. Or used to be a few years ago.

(not speaking from personal experience!! But I’ve worked with enough sales people to know the type)

Reactions: 25
Going to get my names in for the chickens, something long that she can immediately shorten. Penelope, Patricia, Prudence (or Petunia can’t decide between those two)
Lol! I am going to say Pam, Pet and Pat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think these but the shortened versions as we know how she loves a nickname.
🐓 Penny, Patsy and Prue 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going with, Beyoncé, Whitney and Celine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I’m a bit Kate to the party with this. Hard when you don’t have a tend job and have to actually raise your own children yourself, but this article made me die.
Hands it over rent free…
Has rented it out - for free
But had to sell it after falling out with the neighbours…

The suns storytelling is almost as good as Sophie Roses 😅😆😆
1B1E66DD-A2E6-4211-844C-ACC8D70343CB.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This makes me laugh. The person replying must read tattle to know the comment is a tattler 🤣

BBB0CBE2-A91E-4095-B191-5DCFBCC921EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It makes me laugh people will claim benefits they are entitled to which are a piss take and Not enough to live off and the U.K. public state then for taking what they are entitled to! But idiots like this who have enough wealth to buy their own tit get gifted stuff for absolutely no reason at all and they all bum lick!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Going back to mcflurrygate, when she finished gorging herself do you think she,
A. Threw the rubbish out of the window and drove off.
B. Disposed of it on the premises.
C. Took it back to the moneypit to be disposed of.
D. Still festering in the drinks holder in the door.
Edited to add @Pumpkins1506 option D
D, definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Last thread was a goldmine for hilarious titles, but someone had to win it. Well done to @Parry1988 for the top suggestion.

Thankfully we've filled the thread at a more respectable hour this time, so what has happened since?

Fredayahoo took to Instagram to defend her ickle Soph. In doing so, she let slip that the house "is very much lived in I'm fank you". She also seems to think it's akin to The Winter Palace (in St Petersburg you uncultured trolls) as it's been an adventure for the boys to explore the rooms.

There was more """styling"""" (so many quotation marks because what she's doing is so far removed from the actual definition of the word) of a bedside cabinet. The only person sleeping in that guest room is Stretch Armstrong with that distance from the bed.
Then again, she thought that being on the end of the bridesmaid row was by SSS side so I can forgive her a little for thinking that a bedside cabinet goes as far away from the bed as possible.

She fed the alpacas...basic animal care there, nowt to be proud of.

More """styling""" in the utility, aka putting tat up on hooks to collect dust.

Nana Rose (named at birth, did not add it in her teens like some 👀) popped round to marvel at how that house was now in the family and to have the alpacas forced on her after Soph threw a load of carrots down at her feet.

Then it was time to sit and recite colours with Ron in the chicken run. Don't forget...Sunday is Hen Day. Monday is clean up the mess the fox made day.
And with that it was off to bed with some child endangerment in the form of a cot set far too high for a toddler.

Saturday was Mop Day, filling the bucket from the hob tap and not the utility tap. Poor Soph has all these taps and sinks but can't work out what each one is for. #brag
On cue, despite not reading Tattle since the first giant redwoods were seedlings, there was a hen house reveal. Unfortunately it's a case of all the gear and no idea, as there was far too much stimulation for rescue hens and far too little in the way of fox proofing. Despite her claims of having fox proofed twice over, there were obvious flaws in the fencing and hedges that are the perfect hen viewing platform height for Mr Todd. Not to mention the excessive food which will only encourage Sammy Whiskers into the coop with his extended family.
(I know you love a bit of Beatrix Potter, Soph, so I've put it in a way you can understand)

Oh and according to one of the sheep, we're all arsenal holes 😂

Sophie Rose (added it in her teens) can't help but brag and neck McFlurrys
Jimbob is desperate to be noticed by Arsenal (the football team not nusty hens. Though probably also us nusty hens tbh)
Fredayahoo is can't decide if she punctuates with a space either side of a comma or not.
Al, hope you're well and safe.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Last word missed off the title 😩
Why has she put all the feed and tit in there already? Seems stupid.

ALSO I know you nusty fucks heard that lovely bit of road traffic during the fat hens clips too 🤣a regular sound found on a real farm fo’sho! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there not going to be a single thing for those poor boys in that garden..? She could build an entire playground for them, imagine their faces. Selfish witch.

I'm also calling an early bingo on the hens going the same way as Flip & Flop. Shown for a while then vanishing, that part of the garden always being avoided when filming etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.