Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, but, she showed us her security cameras!!! That will protect them!! Professional gangs can target that Ecclestone woman's home and get jewellery worth millions but Soph is safe with her security cameras. 👍🏻👍🏻
oh she’s so bleeping thick, now any potential burglars will know where they all are. Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 10
I just had a thought… Has it been proven that it’s her sister moving in? Because it just crossed my mind that maybe it’s that family she went to see in Scotland. Was Katie her name?

Bit of a shot in the dark but it just came to me all of a sudden.
Her sister said she is moving house.

oh she’s so bleeping thick, now any potential burglars will know where they all are. Stupid bleep.
She will probably be fine. The burglars probably aren't interested in alpacas, hens and tat from b+m bargains. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God FORBID she gets a bleeping horse! Can u imagine Ronnie running far away from her and the horse spooks!! She's just put shes getting MORE animals! calm down dr fkin doolittle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They both have different versions of how they become friends.
Hinch said Stacey turned up at her house with Rex and a McDonald’s.

Stacey said Hinch messaged her first.
The same goes for the pampers advert they did during lockdown & breaching Covid rules at the time - both gave different dates & pampers received lots of complaints - it was embarrassing. I note that Hinch isn’t advertising Pampers with Lonnie this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can’t be seriously thinking of getting more animals? There’s no space in the back garden let alone grass for them to eat! The woman is deluded! And it’s NOT A FARM!!!! Even a small child will know that!

Reactions: 19
She's literally asking her own questions the sad sad sad woman

More animals incoming too. If she gets goats I'll be getting in my car and off to Essex to kick her up her baggy vag cos having goats is my dream one day. They're so clever and beautiful! She doesn't deserve any animals, but definitely not goats 💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Notice how cleaning is now last on her list, wonder how long it will take before we see no cleaning at all.

There is no way, on this earth, that she will clean that place herself. I don't care if she thinks she's superwoman, nobody would be able to manage cleaning a house that size, never mind when you're a busy "influencer" 🤢

I wonder what animals will be subjected to her screeching next...

Edit to add - it will defo be 3 🙄 pygmy goats as she's mentioned alpacas, hens and goats when she was trying to make out they hadn't already bought the farm 🙊

Reactions: 21
I spy.....

Lon and Fiddles?

View attachment 1487513

Soph with big earphones on? 😆 My children are older and I'd not walk around the house with earphones in but we don't have the luxury of babysitters.

View attachment 1487516

You don't need to bend up and down. You empty the washing into your barskit and then place the barskit on the shelf and put the washing in the dryer.
Yeah I’m sure they begged for the dog jizz sofa.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is that carpet that goes right up to the outside doors? If it is, imagine how disgusting it's going to get with people (and animals 🦙) going on and out. Yuck! 🤮
This would give me the heebie jeebies. You couldn’t even let the kids roam about solo without worrying one of those would come in and potentially cause a serious, if not fatal accident.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.