Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm embracing it all'. Oh duck off. So difficult to embrace moving into a 5 bed newly decorated house...
She makes moving to a newly renovated house with all brand new furniture, appliances and free gifted furniture and carpets & 24/7 support from Jamie & family sound like a hardship 😡

Reactions: 20
Why did they even take lonnies cot appart to move? It wasn’t like they needed the space in the van. It could have stayed put together 🙄 and looking at it it can’t be that hard, sure weeping al the best carpenter since Jesus can work it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@khole i missed your post earlier - spill the tea!

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
I replied to this poster earlier. The BHWT adoption date nearest to here (Great Totham,literally 5 minutes from not-a-farm) is the 14th August. So unless she's driven over an hour for them I'm really sceptical.
IMG_20220730_090423.jpg

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Saint Soph's sister is probably getting Greyskull.

Looks like she is still working with Tesco for a while if she has an autumn and winter range to shill. The range won't last much longer.

Reactions: 8
I replied to this poster earlier. The BHWT adoption date nearest to here (Great Totham,literally 5 minutes from not-a-farm) is the 14th August. So unless she's driven over an hour for them I'm really sceptical.
View attachment 1488200
She can’t mingle with the riff raff. She needs VIP treatment being a Shlebrity and all. She was Stacey Solomons bridesmaid don’t you know 😂

Nah it’s a massive prerecord innit. Gotta make sure she’s a hen person before sharing on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
So much information about being asked to be SSS bridesmaid but she didn’t really answer the question. So was she asked whilst they were sat in the cinema stuffing their faces in some crunky snacks, was it during the conversation about how shocked they were about the prices of designer sunglasses, was it in Wasabi when they were ordering their food or finally was it whilst they were sat outside on a bench eating their Wasabi in the dark. No one is any the wiser but then again no one asked she just wants to let everyone know what great tend friends they are.
Is the cinema when they went to watch the flight attendant special from sky (all velvet green chairs if I remember)
Also, they went out to eat wasabi? So not sushi? Just a tube of spicy paste - ok…

So over embellished it’s embarrassing. Would you not be just like ‘we went out for dinner and she asked me then over ___ food and I was over the moon!’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well this makes sense 🙄 when I moved house the first night we had a takeaway same with the 2nd night. What a cock 🤣
The comment about the takeaway is really weird - they moved a few days ago... have they not eaten in that time or has she forgotten where she is with the pre-records 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So a quick Google and there is a restaurant called wasabi? Maybe that’s what she means. But wouldn’t you sit inside instead of going to sit in front of an old pub. 😒

she’s sooo relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Oh dear what can the matter be, the removal van got stuck in the tend wet driveway, blessed be.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Huns! I have sprained an ankle running back over here. I have been sleuthing my way through MHMMDI and found this shout out.
WE’RE IN, YOU NUSTY HENS.

Sidenote: If I was in her shoes, I’d get a sidejob as a clown. Sideshow Soph.
If I was in her shoes I would have worked hard for my dream home and not fleeced people through manipulation and lies to make money... oh wait, I guess those are just my shoes because I actually work to get what I want

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: Saint Soph's sister is probably getting Greyskull.

Looks like she is still working with Tesco for a while if she has an autumn and winter range to shill. The range won't last much longer.
Yes disappointing that the tea ladies were wrong, they definitely said end of summer

Reactions: 10
God FORBID she gets a bleeping horse! Can u imagine Ronnie running far away from her and the horse spooks!! She's just put shes getting MORE animals! calm down dr fkin doolittle
You can imagine Ronnie and Lennie running away from her on the horse!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.