Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 it's just like the explanation of the infamous trip to the steam fair bollocks....she's rambled on sooooooooooo much she's missed the point of the question 🤪
Shocked at the price of designer sunglasses were you soph 🤔🤔🤔 haven't you got an Louis Vuitton belt, trainers and scarf?!?!?

In the pic of them clearly enjoying cocktails, soph looks like Stacey's pissed up aunt 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve said it before …I really am like a broken record in regard to her😂 …the amount of detail she gives is a sign of a liar !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my bleeping nora…… are they still not moved in and sleeping there 🙄 So, the removal lorry picked up (In Sopha’s words) “All of our family treasures, memories and belongings” and took them to Llama Lodge on Monday and it’s now Wednesday and they’re not unpacked and only just put Lenni e’s cot back together…. Where’s he been sleeping, with Fiddle in Hennerz bed 🤔 To be honnnnnescht I‘ve never ever known anyone take so long to move, faff about and get unpacked 😂

Sopha, hunnnnnay….. put down your phone, stop typing questions to yourself, get up off your bum bum innit and get unpacked. Blessed be 😂

View attachment 1488139

View attachment 1488131
When I moved out the friday all beds where done first & we was pretty much unpacked & decorated 3 bedrooms and was quite settled all by Sunday. May I add I moved into a smaller house.... God she is such a bleep 🙈

Reactions: 11
Guyschhh did she ever post a pic of the removal van on the new drive? Do I get my bingo?

DC5E1EFA-35FA-4EB0-87E8-51CDEE4879B8.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Sorry not sorry but her house looks like tit. Bland, beige, boring.

And I don’t believe the bridesmaid saga for one second. Here’s how she was really asked:

Management to SS: Right you’re gonna have to ask that head Hinch to be a bridesmaid

SS: what?! But we’ve already decided on our bridesmaids! We’ve ad a hen and evryfink!

Management: Well she’s tanking and getting on everyone’s wick so we need to up her engagement so we can make more money. You might even get some new followers out of it if she shares some pics.

SS: Ugh FINE! But she ain’t getting a strappy dress I’m sick of seeing her shoulder as it is. She may wear her own shoes too cuz I ain’t payin to have speshal size 5s made as well!

SS to Soph: OMG darlin I can’t believe I forgot to ask you to be my bridesmaid! I fawt since were best bubs foreva you would just read my mind! But I want you by my side and five people over!

Soph: I just can’t believe it Ssssschtace!!! How did this ever happen to little old MEEEE! I just LAV IT!

bleeping do one you MELT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@khole i missed your post earlier - spill the tea!

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
I have a contact within BHWT

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry not sorry but her house looks like tit. Bland, beige, boring.

And I don’t believe the bridesmaid saga for one second. Here’s how she was really asked:

Management to SS: Right you’re gonna have to ask that head Hinch to be a bridesmaid

SS: what?! But we’ve already decided on our bridesmaids! We’ve ad a hen and evryfink!

Management: Well she’s tanking and getting on everyone’s wick so we need to up her engagement so we can make more money. You might even get some new followers out of it if she shares some pics.

SS: Ugh FINE! But she ain’t getting a strappy dress I’m sick of seeing her shoulder as it is. She may wear her own shoes too cuz I ain’t payin to have speshal size 5s made as well!

SS to Soph: OMG darlin I can’t believe I forgot to ask you to be my bridesmaid! I fawt since were best bubs foreva you would just read my mind! But I want you by my side and five people over!

Soph: I just can’t believe it Ssssschtace!!! How did this ever happen to little old MEEEE! I just LAV IT!

bleeping do one you MELT

Definitely seems an afterthought. And her story of being asked to be a bridesmaid 🤮 U
You’d think it was a proposal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the cinema when they went to watch the flight attendant special from sky (all velvet green chairs if I remember)
Also, they went out to eat wasabi? So not sushi? Just a tube of spicy paste - ok…

So over embellished it’s embarrassing. Would you not be just like ‘we went out for dinner and she asked me then over ___ food and I was over the moon!’
Well, yeah. If you’re normal like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask if you can answer, do they really think she’s a good carer after poor fat Henry and a fox in the alpaca shed
The bottom line is with them as long as you can prove you have a suitable set up and area to keep the hens then they’ll rehome, they provide you with a welcome pack with helpful tips and how to care for your hens, then if you have a hen hotline to call if you need any assistance. They understand that foxes are part of an issue with hen keeping which is why they want to see the area set up to show you have a secure place to keep the hens. I don’t think she realises how much work is involved with hens so it’ll be an interesting watch that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.