Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the bridesmaid posts, at least I’m assuming there are some? And I can’t find them 😩 Please could someone point me in the right direction? 😘

Reactions: 1
Ffs this makes me livid. We've had to scrimp and save for years to afford a three bedroom house so our baby can have his own room. And even then we could only afford something that needs a lot of work! This stupid mare just gives her bleeping dog a room.if his own (again). Fuming. He needs exercise and proper care, not a bedroom.

(Am not jealous, and am looking forward to renovating our new home 🥳 Just furious at her pointless excess).
Has she removed this ,just been on her stories and it’s not there

Reactions: 2
She says she was shocked by the price of designer sunglasses but has literally just purchased, renovated and furnished a million pound mansion…. Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

New thread. Just before the 7pm primetime. Even though she probably won't today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She says she was shocked by the price of designer sunglasses but has literally just purchased, renovated and furnished a million pound mansion…. Make it make sense
She was pretending - she can EASILY buy as many designer sunglasses as she wants - she’s been gifted (and likely paid to advertise as well) sofas, carpets, driveway that add up to thousands and thousands of pounds

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.