Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Origin of I’m fank you is 26 seconds into this clip. Someone with skill needs to save that part for our easy access and entertainment.

Absolutely all of that is bullshit 🤣🤣 see her eyes darting everywhere when da trollzzzz were mentioned! Don’t know how it happened guyssssch. I bet the haunted house of lies was in the pipeline even here.

Reactions: 10
Deleted the fake question confirming that the dog is having the free Emma mattress then. Emma have completely ignored all the complaints aswell I see.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Thing which annoys me is the way she writes things, constantly acting as if she’s had a hard life and is ‘finally’ where she’s meant to be. She hasn’t suffered one bit at all. She seems to be the ‘princess’ who’s always had everything in life. The sad thing is, there’s so many good people in the world who are dying or not being able to afford to feed their family no matter how many hours they work because the bills just take everything. I know it’s not hinch’s fault but the way she writes things just gets on my last nerve.

The fact she’s got 2 houses and just being able to give one away for free is disgusting. She started off as someone who stole hacks off the internet and passed them off as her own. Then turned to dangerous things and the sheep followed her like boiling water and zoflora in the sink and flooding your sinks. She pays for followers and think she’s suddenly a celeb.

I currently have my sister, her daughter and newborn living in my spare room because they’re homeless and my gran passed a couple of days ago and my dad is off with arthritis and unable to afford the funeral so we’ve offered our wedding deposits for anything he needs. But hey, we’re right where we need to be aren’t we hinch?

Selfish cow.
Sorry for your loss 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you know really erks me? This "I can go back to Greyskull whenever I like".
Is she gonna Lord it over the family she's letting stay there forever? Keep a set of keys and let herself in? I don't care if you have an the house, if you're letting someone else make it their home, you wait to be invited.
This is why I would never accept anything from the braggy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She never really answered the question because Stacey probably never asked her. She probably got a call from gleam telling her she was going to be a bridesmaid because her followers are leaving in droves and they need to boost that tend friendship
A liar always gives too much information

Reactions: 39
I just had a thought… Has it been proven that it’s her sister moving in? Because it just crossed my mind that maybe it’s that family she went to see in Scotland. Was Katie her name?

Bit of a shot in the dark but it just came to me all of a sudden.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely all of that is bullshit 🤣🤣 see her eyes darting everywhere when da trollzzzz were mentioned! Don’t know how it happened guyssssch. I bet the haunted house of lies was in the pipeline even here.
Making up lies on her feet while being permanently aware and self conscious of her own chin continuously propping it up with both fists.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am just about to go out, but leaving a funny thought I just had…

Would die if SS uploads a photo of her and Hinch from the bizzare will you be my bridesmaid night…. & they are both holding shopping bags from the sunglasses shop🤣🤣🤣

Come on SS !!!! 🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bizarre interview .. I haven't seen this before.

Two thoughts .. every job has its downsides so hers are these imagined 'trolls'. Can I go on a morning show and complain about the downsides to my job?

Secondly - for someone trying to present themselves as 'rich /posh' her language and use of language / phrases is shockingly poor and basic. I know many kids with a wider vocab! Shocking to think she has a book !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bizarre interview .. I haven't seen this before.

Two thoughts .. every job has its downsides so hers are these imagined 'trolls'. Can I go on a morning show and complain about the downsides to my job?

Secondly - for someone trying to present themselves as 'rich /posh' her language and use of language / phrases is shockingly poor and basic. I know many teachers with a wider vocab! Shocking to think she has a book !
I know toddlers with a better vocab! She is thick as mince.

Reactions: 11
Had a thought, how did Hinch meet Stacey? We're they friends beforehand or was it a business thing

Reactions: 1
I’m Middleton to the party as Ive been working today (real work not filtering myself applying makeup and giving myself a really long neck ) I’m not caught up yet but my question is

Do you know titsalina, cumslut and brexit dildo in real life, are they school friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a thought, how did Hinch meet Stacey? We're they friends beforehand or was it a business thing
They both have different versions of how they become friends.
Hinch said Stacey turned up at her house with Rex and a McDonald’s.

Stacey said Hinch messaged her first.

Reactions: 18
I've missed some posts can someone enlighten me as to why the question about whether she was asked to be bridesmade had a lot of information that literally was irrelevant 😭😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.