Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much information about being asked to be SSS bridesmaid but she didn’t really answer the question. So was she asked whilst they were sat in the cinema stuffing their faces in some crunky snacks, was it during the conversation about how shocked they were about the prices of designer sunglasses, was it in Wasabi when they were ordering their food or finally was it whilst they were sat outside on a bench eating their Wasabi in the dark. No one is any the wiser but then again no one asked she just wants to let everyone know what great tend friends they are.
Liars always over-embellish their stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So basically the ask me anything questions were just an excuse for her to brag. She know she’s rapidly loosing followers due to excessive bragging so invents a Q&A with her own questions so it doesn’t seem quite so bad as she’s hiding behind her ‘followers’ wanting to know these things. If I was her I would seriously of given up with being insta famous by now but then again I’m not a narc. I know she doesn’t work but by duck it’s must be hard work being her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she hasn’t planned on doing any more mini hinch ranges. Ok babe. They didn’t ask you to.

mad ma Freda will be living there full time as cleaner, childrearer and soph ego stroker.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ahh so we’ve moved from the staged “information” messages and now we’re onto the staged “ad” messages

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the point in her doing an autumn range. She doesn’t have any colour in her house except white, grey, cream or beige.

Autumn is more browns/ oranges. And winter is white?

Reactions: 18
Haven’t been on in a while .. who is moving in to the house ?
I have noticed on MHMMDI that a lot of sheep 🐑 are getting tired of Soph as she is unrelateable more than ever…

Reactions: 13
Her new word is bloomin then

Her new range will be the total opposite of her old stuff because her style has changed. The hunz with the crushed velvet are on the way to the loan office

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh my bleeping nora…… are they still not moved in and sleeping there 🙄 So, the removal lorry picked up (In Sopha’s words) “All of our family treasures, memories and belongings” and took them to Llama Lodge on Monday and it’s now Wednesday and they’re not unpacked and only just put Lenni e’s cot back together…. Where’s he been sleeping, with Fiddle in Hennerz bed 🤔 To be honnnnnescht I‘ve never ever known anyone take so long to move, faff about and get unpacked 😂

Sopha, hunnnnnay….. put down your phone, stop typing questions to yourself, get up off your bum bum innit and get unpacked. Blessed be 😂

B483C44E-594C-45F5-BB13-18407600F2DA.jpeg

5A92EB27-7B23-4FCF-9137-551C21BEAF27.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'I'm embracing it all'. Oh duck off. So difficult to embrace moving into a 5 bed newly decorated house...

Reactions: 18
@khole i missed your post earlier - spill the tea!

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.