Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I "glowed up" my drive by using a £2.99 spray to kill the bastard weeds. Take that Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The person who posted it is getting slated by the sheep, wonder how long till admin remove another honest post. Anyone with a different opinion to hinch and her army will be branded a troll which is why I stick to venting on here cause least I know I'm understood by like minded people

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The amount of plastic waste here makes me so angry and this is just ONE drive the company is doing. Why are they not using bulk products!
I wonder if it's how the product arrives. We had our house siliconed rendered and there was about 50 buckets of the stuff. I saved all the lidded buckets - great for cleaning, washing car etc. Odd it can't be purchased in bulk containers but it may just be out of their control. Can't blame Hinch for this I'm afraid!

Reactions: 7
If that’s what doing well looks like then I don’t want it
Oh Amelia Rose (probably added when she became a Hincher) is a lovely compassionate lass isn’t she? The other poster opened up about her strruggles and that’s all she could say. #BeKond Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about how unrelatable she has become and also how those die hard sheep have such short memories. They have obviously forgotten that she bought this new house less than 2 years after having a 4 year old kitchen ripped out and replaced!! And has now put in another brand new kitchen plus utility!!

That’s 3 kitchens in 5/6 years!!!
(Put in large bold for any lurking sheep)

3!!!

For someone who can’t cook for love or money that’s actually hilarious. But seriously - 3 bleeping brand new kitchens 😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh the irony. We do actually need to "glow up" our driveway and have needed to since we bought our house 3 years ago. It's the last thing at the end of a reno project to a house we would never have been able to afford if it wasn't wrecked (all our own work and done whilst we lived here, like normal people). Thank god Mr Parker is VERY handy so it's only been materials...

Anyway, point being, we need a drive, we want resin and we definitely won't be approaching vulva drives to do it if they can afford to give a millionaire a freebie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Haha I don't think he's quite understood the assignment of not showing content until she does 😂 bleeping thicko
Ad or not I think it's absolutely shocking how company's aren't allowed to share content until Queen bleep over there shares her 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think it's normal to be emotional over a house move. I felt emotional when we moved because it was the first home we bought together and had a lot of memories there. But still, I was more excited to move in to our forever home because of all the things it would mean for our future (space to have children, a big garden for them to play in (no wild animals to worry about though), that sort of thing. But then we only had a few weeks to really pack and mentally prepare for the move. Surely after a year you'd be dying to finally move in.
Yeh I get that but the house is still owned by them they haven't sold it and can go whenever they like, I just think it's a it weird 😅

Reactions: 8
She can get too duck today!

Feeling emotional my arse......she's feeling scared more, and so she should be!

Reactions: 16
Im sat here desperately trying to find a new home to rent (near on impossible) me and my family are on the brink of being made homeless because my landlord sold the house and this dick is pissing about between 2 houses, that she hasn’t even worked for! I bleeping ate her!!! And her creepy, duck-eyed husband! I work 4 nightshifts a week to try and provide and get by and I can’t catch a break and this witch is twatting about in ikea and being given tit hand over fist! Where is the justice in this bleeping life!!! She’s not even grateful for anything! She gives me such rage!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry for moaning guys but what a MASSIVE slap in the face to get a brand new free Driveway, yet there's families out there having to buy the new asda range (which I love btw)
If I was a millionaire I would do many little giveaways to many families for what it would of cost for the driveway.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.