Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure in their Q&A they said she’d paid for it when someone asked. So someone’s lying!
Could she of had a heavy discount?
Nothing grosses me off a company or brand more than giving their product away to creatures like sopha.

Reactions: 15
That dress she seems to be constantly wearing must be her 1 and only summer outfit. Like she wore that tracksuit for what seemed like months.
And now she's trying to be like ss more than ever with the 'helping' the trades. Poor sods.
Still, as long as she loved it - keeps her away from the kids for a bit longer.
And who calls getting a new driveway 'a glow up'??
She's so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking if I was in her position what I’d LOVE to do…..duck the poncified driveway(at least don’t brag) but I’d love to donate to homeless shelters,I’d love to go up to a homeless person sitting on the street and put them up in a hotel for a week,or buy them a meal….donate to mental health charities.
Imagine how rewarding that would be instead of pissing money against a wall plus she could brag but for a good reason🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
long time lurker but this is my first post.. proof her drive way was completed last week not today
Haha I don't think he's quite understood the assignment of not showing content until she does 😂 bleeping thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes we're all looking to "glow up our driveways" when the cost of living is so bad people cant afford to eat, winter will be a choice between food and warmth never mind christmas, back to school etc etc. Its alright for a millionare getting it for free.

Get absoloutley fucked sophie hinchliffe.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So if the driveway is now an ad she’s paid for it and then they’ve paid her to advertise it. So she’s got it extremely cheap or free without having to put #gifted.

If you’re getting stuff for free Soph own it! Or are you embarrassed? Especially because it’s a small ish business?

if the company are hoping to make the revenue up in extra sales they’ve obviously not realised who her target market is…

Reactions: 23
I was thinking if I was in her position what I’d LOVE to do…..duck the poncified driveway(at least don’t brag) but I’d love to donate to homeless shelters,I’d love to go up to a homeless person sitting on the street and put them up in a hotel for a week,or buy them a meal….donate to mental health charities.
Imagine how rewarding that would be instead of pissing money against a wall plus she could brag but for a good reason🤷‍♀️
Same here my friends washer is on its way out I would love to get her a new one, donate to a charity, see people happy who have fallen on hard times yet all this woman does is take all the time, never gives back because I’m sure if she did it would all be filmed for the gram anyway. She could of gone to IKEA the other day & instead of buying pointless tit she she already has or doesn’t need she could of donated some essentials to a local charity.

Reactions: 14
I highly doubt any of the sheep who followed her initially for her home bargain(or B&M) hauls have the money for a new resin driveway or even have a bloody driveway. She has gone from advertising £1 cleaning products to ,god knows how much that cost, driveways. She isn't the "Mrs Hinch" they signed up for and it'll be her downfall, eventually.
And as for making out it isn't already finished...STOP IT Soph, it makes you look like a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I cannot keep up with these threads, so I’m way behind here. But it’s really annoyed me how in the SS photos she’s stood at the wrong end. There are five bridesmaids on her side and only three on the other. I hate it when bridal parties aren’t symmetrical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here my friends washer is on its way out I would love to get her a new one, donate to a charity, see people happy who have fallen on hard times yet all this woman does is take all the time, never gives back because I’m sure if she did it would all be filmed for the gram anyway. She could of gone to IKEA the other day & instead of buying pointless tit she she already has or doesn’t need she could of donated some essentials to a local charity.
I know,helping others is amazing . The times we are living in when money is so tight it’s impossible for most of us but I’d love to be in that position where I could do all that.
Honestly I want to cry every time i see a homeless person it just breaks my heart ❤
Doubt Hinch would even notice them tbh 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why gift a millionaire a driveway even if she is Mrs Beggy McGee I mean it’s not like they will get much custom from the AD since her core audience 1. Couldn’t afford it and 2. Probably don’t even have a driveway

🥱

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.