Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

When should be take title suggestions from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!
Thank you @Blondesx40x for the hilarious title.
As you lot keep getting early wins on the thread suggestion, I've done another poll to see whether we keep it at pg 30 or change where we take suggestions from.
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion", short and sweet, no swears.

With only 4 threads to go until it's a round 100 since the new house was announced, we're all really bleeping bored.
You might ask, how long does six weeks take? Well, it takes 13 weeks and more.
Yes, we are now rolling into the 13th week since she said they were moving in 6 weeks time. 6 weeks was announced on 8th May, which would make move in day 19th June or the week of the 20th June. However, June passed by and then later in June it was next month. But we didn't get a move in July. From the beginning of August she was packing boxes, at a rate of about half a box a day. On the 6th of August she didn't even know how many she had left to pack.
Anyway, what's she been up to since the last thread?
- lied about having her hair done when the hairdresser had already posted an identical photo 2 weeks prior (21st July).
- decided after being approved to adopt hens was the best time to start learning about their care. Surely that's something you do beforehand to make sure you can give them the care they need? Oh wait, I forgot we're talking about Veruca Salt.
- was filmed by creepy Jim being gormless on the sofa with a birds-nest on her head only an hour after she supposedly had her hair done.
- filtered the sky far too blue for 7am (was also probably not morning at all)
- announced a Mini Hinch one-off with Tesco which has us wondering if the Tesco tea lady was correct and she's been dropped.
- made Stacey's wedding all about herself again. Wouldn't be surprised if that video ended with her spooning Stace as she danced with Joe.
- moaned about taking the boys (human) on a day out to the zoo, in an effort to appear relatable. It just highlighted how she has no idea what parenting actually is and how much of a miserable mare she is.
- used War and Peace to wrap one jar.
- cleaned her windows again with an undeclared ad
- was then apparently then back at the not-a-farm to brag about chucking a bunch of stuff into shelves in the utility corridor.

Creeping Jim is apparently the source of the quote "dream big little one" and must have a million copyright cases open for how much it's used on kids clothing. Make sure to credit him, should you use it, cos if you don't that's plagiarism 😉
Fiddle is busy cleaning her pink silk bag.
Weeping Al still hasn't surfaced and I'm wondering if he's can't take staring at pallets any more and has done a runner.
As always, this is a Ron (and Len) rave thread and we have nothing but positives to share about those lovely boys.
The dog and the plush creation look alike in that neither look like healthy dogs.
I genuinely don't care about alpacas anymore.

Report undeclared ads to the ASA here: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read thread 500 here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

The wiki is the pink button at the top.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Probably been a lot quicker packing up and moving if she'd left it to them to do. Someone should call the Guinness World Records as I'm sure she's broken the record for longest house move in history.

45413323_2195603900757692_7174576725748088832_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81
“Used war and peace to pack one jar” bleeping brilliant 😂😂😂 at this point she’s just an absolute joke. What a colossal prick. Honestly! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m a bit hit and miss with Hinch as she tends to do my nut in.

Am I right in thinking she did a story about the scars along her arm? Clearly from arm skin reduction surgery and tried to make it all woe is me?

How does she consider herself still relatable now that she’s moved/moving (this must be in the Guinness book of world records for the longest house move, considering she wants to move because of her neighbour?) to the big house? I just think she’s keeping the smaller house going to keep the sheep from thinking she’s completely sold out (which she has) from what she use to be about?

I lost any interest the minute she was trying to flog sky TV with her “let’s all have a movie night” some people are so gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was just scrolling through tiktok and one of her brainless sheep was acting as if Christmas came early saying how hinch not only followed her but liked her posts, showing off how much of a hinch haul she'd bought to worship the bleep blah blah blah. Get a friggin life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That dog looks dead behind the bloody eyes, he can barely even muster the energy to wag his tail! If my dogs were lying down and I approached them they'd be straight up and their tails would be going mad! No way would they just lie there if I was round them

Reactions: 39
That dog is just too fat to even be bothered with life…. she needs to get him to the groomers as well the scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another pre record of Henry as always… the background looked like it was daylight… unless it is in Hinchland 😂

Reactions: 16
Audrey is probably pissed off with you Sophie for taking so long with this house move and dragging it on for the past 8 months. Yeh, even the dog is fed of this tit now. 🥱🥱🥱

Screenshot_20220806-223947_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think when she said be more Henry I took it a bit to literal, currently half dead on the sofa full of coke (wine) and crunky snacks (walkers) and a massive chest infection with no intention of moving for anyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we really need to see the dog with his legs wide open and his cock out on display, urrrggghhh. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Poor Henry is contemplating his whole life there wondering what did he deserve to end up with her!

Reactions: 26
Why is she so negative about everyone around her! Kids are naughty, henry in a huff, Jamie always pissing her off with something. It's really strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is she so negative about everyone around her! Kids are naughty, henry in a huff, Jamie always pissing her off with something. It's really strange!
and the common denominator is.. her. She's the negative nause.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That dog looks dead behind the bloody eyes, he can barely even muster the energy to wag his tail! If my dogs were lying down and I approached them they'd be straight up and their tails would be going mad! No way would they just lie there if I was round them
Poor dog is depressed and I realise I’m not an expert but having had 3 children of my own plus 2 grand babies and having done child minding and working in a crèche for a significant period of my life I have never ever seen a child who looks as depressed and unhappy as little Ronnie, it makes me want to cry when I see his wee face, even as a baby he looked unhappy, of course he may have some issues which cause this and I’m not being nasty about a little boy because I really do love children and hes only an innocent child, I’ve just never seen such an unhappy looking child 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 33
A few days back I asked if jimmynojob had anything for himself in the Maldon Moneypit which of course he doesn`t as it`s all a monument to her styling and tastes fads.
Just read on #474 and realised that his father in law has his own workshop in jimmynojobs own house, so where does jimmynojob stand in the pecking order in this charade?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.