Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if this has already been posted 👀
I've just read all the comments on this post and I've never seen such a bunch of uncompassionate people on one thread! This woman is saying it's affecting her mental health because it's making her feel bad that she can't afford to feed her family let alone fill up a double American fridge freezer and all she's getting back is 'oh so you begrudge people success?' 'I bet you still follow celebrities even though you don't have their life' 'sophie has worked so hard for all she has'
It's just missing the entire point of the post and what the poster is trying to say.....be kond though you are all on your own special journey 🙄

Reactions: 38
How is she still cleaning the kitchen cupboards? And more importantly, how are the family still breathing properly with the amount of chemicals she’s spraying around?! Even watching the stories I can feel the fumes burning my lungs

Reactions: 20
If that’s what doing well looks like then I don’t want it
What do the bum licker crew get out of it? Are they so dense they don’t understand they are the ones sopha is still making money off? She’s doing well because she exploits people. Amelia hun - boot licking rich people will not get you a cheque. Try and get some brain cells if you can dearie x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just read all the comments on this post and I've never seen such a bunch of uncompassionate people on one thread! This woman is saying it's affecting her mental health because it's making her feel bad that she can't afford to feed her family let alone fill up a double American fridge freezer and all she's getting back is 'oh so you begrudge people success?' 'I bet you still follow celebrities even though you don't have their life' 'sophie has worked so hard for all she has'
It's just missing the entire point of the post and what the poster is trying to say.....be kond though you are all on your own special journey 🙄
There's quite a lot of "don't like it unfollow hunnnaaaaaaay"
Someone on that thread all about how she didn't ask for this fame, as if she didn't copyright "Mrs Hinch" and the entire brand before she even had a successful Instagram account. Dense lot they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish I had a fake fb account so I could join MHMMDI and post the ‘if you don’t like it don’t look at it hunnayyyy’ Hinch video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Tattle admin I promise I will not do this!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve just spent ages tidying up my sitting room and kitchen while my 3 year old and dog play in the garden.

Back door (kitchen) and patio doors (sitting room) wide open so I can see and hear them the entire time, in and out fetching and hanging fresh washing, joining in 3yo’s games sometimes, giving constant encouragement while he’s on the trampoline and climbing dome, getting him to leave the dog alone, getting the dog to leave the child alone, etc etc.

Now we’re cuddled on the sofa (dog on the floor because she’s a dog and she’s hot and stinky) cooling down, child nicely tired out and I’ve got (some of) the tidying done.

My garden isn’t insta perfect by any means, but it’s secure and set up for my children.
I cannot imagine them not being able to play safely outside for fear of livestock wandering around - livestock which I have actively chosen to put there with no enforced boundaries.

It is so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
not sure if this has already been posted 👀
Please don't - there's a wifey on that post that comments on nearly every post regarding people "going off" Mrs Hinch, calling them trolls/jealous the lot.

When people say they don't find her relatable anymore because they are struggling to pay bills while Mrs Hinch is bragging about her newest freebie - this one woman is quick to point out that not everyone is in the same position.

I genuinely think, Sof is paying her to be her MHMMDI keyboard warrior and very own personal arse licker!

I know I'm not allowed to post her name, but I'm sure most of you can guess who I mean!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m so desperate to comment but I’m going to refrain if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s some sheep getting all frothy for our Sopha on that post. They act like they pop round to GS for her spinach fritters all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if the driveway is now an ad she’s paid for it and then they’ve paid her to advertise it. So she’s got it extremely cheap or free without having to put #gifted.

If you’re getting stuff for free Soph own it! Or are you embarrassed? Especially because it’s a small ish business?

if the company are hoping to make the revenue up in extra sales they’ve obviously not realised who her target market is…
According to the ASA, this is what constitutes an influencer having to mark their posts or stories as AD - do it looks like the driveway was either given for free, or she was paid to promote or both. Can’t see many people rushing out to use this this company. I certainly wouldn’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
have never ever seen a child who looks as depressed and unhappy as little Ronnie, it makes me want to cry when I see his wee face, even as a baby he looked unhappy, of course he may have some issues which cause this and I’m not being nasty about a little boy because I really do love children and hes only an innocent child, I’ve just never seen such an unhappy looking child 🥲
I’d be depressed if everything in my life was gray, even his cuddly toys are gray. Poor kid must think he’s colourblind 😢

Reactions: 8
This is absolutely ridiculous. I've seen whole houses being built and lived in quicker than this.
She is so unrelatable it hurts. How are people still buying into this?

My extension was drawn, approved and built quicker than she’s moved!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do the bum licker crew get out of it? Are they so dense they don’t understand they are the ones sopha is still making money off?
Several of the posts are people actually saying that 'we are the ones who've helped her get to where she is and I'm so proud of us for it'
They're actually tapped

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.