Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Driveway of dreams’ duck me 🙄

I think the driveway looks like a bag of dicks Soph Atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sounds like my sister actually 😂 pretends it's a visit to bring my nephew round and before I know it I'm making lunch for them both and she's rooting in my cupboards for any snacks because she won't buy them at her own house 😂 I do love her though
sounds like me going round my mums.. but instead I take the cat (who she's happier to see 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My next door neighbour has just had new cladding and doors fitted in his porch….it makes my house look disgusting now 🤦‍♀️ but I can’t afford to do that all up…I’ve got more important pressing issues like plan my weekly budget for meals and making sure my son is fed well during the 6 weeks holidays. So these influencers don’t know how easy they got it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
YOU didn't pay for the driveway yourself but are encouraging people to pay for one? How many of your sheep do you think are going to rush out and glow up their driveway? You really are a tone deaf con artist if you think buying a driveway is a frivolous purchase.👍🏻

Screenshot_20220808-134358_Instagram~3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
“I’m feeling very emotional today, guys.”

Yeah, just have a little cry in your duck off mansion with your giant duck off fridge. I’m sure people are feeling very emotional about not knowing how they are going to pay their mortgage or feed their children in 6 months time but yeah.

I’m not one to play down someone else’s problems because you never know what someone is going through but when you have spent the best part of a year building a bleeping orangery on to your new mansion and then being “emotional” about it, just get to duck.

I appreciate people who work hard to earn their tit but she’s just thrown a bit ofFlash and Febreeze around, made broccoli rolls and cleaned a sink. duck OFF.

I’m a bit on one today, guys. ALL THE BLOODY BEST.
I don’t resent people who make money but I have found in life that it’s always the people who work the hardest who earn the least,,, I’ve also seen karma bite people on the ass when they least expect it, also the bit that almost gets me the most is the hero worship of that flat lettuce she’s married to, why is he always so proud of her, what’s she ever done to make anyone proud, she does duck all except take 36 hours to flap about cleaning out one cupboard also I know a few actual clean freaks and none of them have that amount of dirt on a cloth after cleaning one little cupboard so duck off with your cleaning that you never do and duck off with your wet wipe husband telling the world he luvs ya, my partner wouldn’t notice if I was cleaning out a cupboard completely naked or anything I do, get a grip you sad horrible prick of a woman, apologies for the rant but nobody’s life is that perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Funny how she only shows the dog at greyskull now, and not showing the kids run down the hallway or wait for the post to come. It's almost like they moved in to not a farm months ago and can't show pre-records of the boys in the mornings at greyskull as they're obviously getting older and their features are changing fast.
Sophie wouldn't try and con her followers like that though 🤔
Can you imagine her bothering visiting Mamfa and saying she needs to lie in her sister’s bed and caress Henry so the sheep still thinks she lives there. The joys of living rent free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m feeling that petty towards her currently that I wish I lived near her as I would definitely be going round and putting a cheeky footprint on her new drive. Somewhere she wouldn’t see it at first. 😂

The Mildly Inconvenient Woman strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand the point in advertising driveways, it’s not an expense most people have right now, particularly hinchs fan base, also, the hype around her is dead. There was a time I knew more people speaking positively about her, now most chatter slags her off, including her own fb pages :/ she’s got some hardcore lovers but going by their grammar and spelling, they don’t have thousands knocking about for drive ways 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she pay for anything?

Advertising a driveway is a new low and bizarre. She needs to read the room.

Reactions: 25
Haha I don't think he's quite understood the assignment of not showing content until she does 😂 bleeping thicko
Bit harsh, he clearly says he's not allowed to post videos until she's posted her own content. Nothing about the pictures 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I've said it before but I will say it again. I don't live down south so the prices are not comparable... But even before she started messing with that house, it wasn't great. The layout is a bit weird, it's on the main road, the garden is somewhat disappointing and kerb appeal is non existent, very much of a council house vibe (which is fine but not for that money). Sorry if the previous house owners are reading haha!
If I had in excess of a 1.5million pounds, I would expect to have so much more. Large kitchen dining living space. Swimming pool and a hot tub. Gym. Proper cinema room. Outbuilding/summer house. Established gardens. Balcony or a roof terrace. Would probably have plans drawn and build my own house. Sophie's house just does nothing for me, it's so plain and has no character or attractiveness of any sort.
I know some people don't like what SSS has done with hers but personally I would buy SSS house in a heartbeat, it's so much more space and character wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why would anyone ever think about 'glowing up their driveway', it's literally the ground outside your house... It's the last way i'd choose to spend excess money!

Reactions: 22
Baaaaahahaha, Adam Thomas (emmerdale fame) and his wife have just moved into a new home.
Both work, have 2 kids and a dog, and packed up on the 28th July and are in today!!! 😂😂😂😂

Give it up Sofa.....you're bleeping boring, unrelatable and just a first prize bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does this woman actually want to move? If I bought that house I’d be wanting to move in asap as I’m sure most people would if they could afford a mansion
Probably just scared that she’ll have no content post-move and then struggle to pay for that house.

If you’re that emotional about being there…. Just move in…
When our dad and then our mum a year later died myself and two siblings had to sell the house as we were already all locked into mortgages and it was so emotional because we had been born and all grew up there but we didn’t cause anywhere near the fuss or take even half that time to get it cleared out, probably because none of us are rich with time to piss about crying but a house she’s lived in for if even 10 years no sorry this bullshit of being emotional especially when we know she’ll torture that beautiful family moving in, I wouldn’t take that house even if it was for free with that shrieking banshee calling anytime she passes 🤦‍♀️💩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
An ad a day keeps the bailiffs away.

Although, I can't imagine they resin driveway company will get much business out of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.