Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all a big hinching family guysssshhhhhh
I'm aware that's how economy works, no matter where you spend cash you're lining someone's pockets and ultimately the rich always get richer in the big wide world but why oh why would you be buzzing from lining an Instagram 'influencers' (I use this term loosely) pockets 😂

Reactions: 14
I've just read all the comments on this post and I've never seen such a bunch of uncompassionate people on one thread! This woman is saying it's affecting her mental health because it's making her feel bad that she can't afford to feed her family let alone fill up a double American fridge freezer and all she's getting back is 'oh so you begrudge people success?' 'I bet you still follow celebrities even though you don't have their life' 'sophie has worked so hard for all she has'
It's just missing the entire point of the post and what the poster is trying to say.....be kond though you are all on your own special journey 🙄
exactly my thoughts lady doesn't know how she's going to heat her house this winter and they are all going in on her, out in force today

Reactions: 10
Please don't - there's a wifey on that post that comments on nearly every post regarding people "going off" Mrs Hinch, calling them trolls/jealous the lot.

When people say they don't find her relatable anymore because they are struggling to pay bills while Mrs Hinch is bragging about her newest freebie - this one woman is quick to point out that not everyone is in the same position.

I genuinely think, Sof is paying her to be her MHMMDI keyboard warrior and very own personal arse licker!

I know I'm not allowed to post her name, but I'm sure most of you can guess who I mean!
Oh we know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Several of the posts are people actually saying that 'we are the ones who've helped her get to where she is and I'm so proud of us for it'
They're actually tapped
Proud that manipulative hag wouldn’t even piss on them if they were on fire. Poor deluded sheep

Reactions: 14
Vuba resin great bit of health and safety NOT only got to read the vuba epibond resin safety sheet clearly on it what is required . And it isn’t some waste of space being filmed With no protective eye wear and clothing . I’m from a health and safety background she should not be near that . Yes I can see gloves but nothing else .all for the gram . That resin she poured in only got to fly back and hit her in the eye .

Reactions: 23
I bet people would see influencers differently if they stopped hiding an almost invisible ad in the corner and saying things like "I helped guysch. I LOVED it. 🤣😭" Make influencers state what they got in exchange for an ad.

**I have no idea how much the Resin driveway is worth. I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

Screenshot_20220808-154948_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I bet people would see influnecers differently if they stopped hiding an almost invisible ad in the corner and saying things like "I helped guysch. I LOVED it. 🤣😭" Make influencers state what they got in exchange for an ad.

View attachment 1482424
Such a good idea!

Also loving how many people wrote on MHMMDI that they’ve unfollowed. So long as She’s paying for followers on her credit card whilst people are unfollowing, I’m happy. She’s wasting so much money, she’ll be back at Greyskull one day

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if these companies that gift/ pay her/ give massive discounts ever investigate the demographic of her folllowers before deciding to give her stuff? Seriously, how many of her Hinchers are ever going to need a duck off 100ft massive resin drive? Like the loft people, Jamie’s only friends garage floor wankers, huge increase in followers but what business did they gain? Boils my piss But if they don’t do the most basic research, tough on them when it goes wrong.

Reactions: 24
Christ, I went off tattle for a while but I typically only lurk on the cleaning with Mario threads. Came on here to see Grinch is still the tone deaf idiot she’s always been.

Cost of living crisis means there are parents who are letting themselves go hungry just so their kids can get fed that night. The majority of the UK population is worrying about how they’ll heat their homes this Winter. Many parents will also be struggling to get their kids Christmas presents this year. Does she ever speak on this? Could she not for once just acknowledge her privilege? Express some gratitude for the lucky position she’s in?

Nope, the mindless bint flaunts her sickly wealth and unnecessary hauls. Let’s farm animals parade around her brand new kitchen just for attention. How she still has followers is beyond me, this is truly the beginning of her downfall. I can’t imagine being a mother and following someone like Hinch, I’d feel absolutely awful.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if these companies that gift/ pay her/ give massive discounts ever investigate the demographic of her folllowers before deciding to give her stuff? Seriously, how many of her Hinchers are ever going to need a duck off 100ft massive resin drive? Like the loft people, Jamie’s only friends garage floor wankers, huge increase in followers but what business did they gain? Boils my piss But if they don’t do the most basic research, tough on them when it goes wrong.
I wonder this. I think Gleam try to sell her to companies based on previous successes e.g. Zoflora.

My husband says his company do keep an eye on how successful influencer campaigns are. They mostly only have real celebrities do social media campaigns, however.

Reactions: 13
I wonder this. I think Gleam try to sell her to companies based on previous successes e.g. Zoflora.

My husband says his company do keep an eye on how successful influencer campaigns are. They mostly only have real celebrities do social media campaigns, however.
When was the last time she used zoflora 🫣

Reactions: 10
New thread title
Your tit show life is such a farce, shove your tend farm driveway up your arse 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.