Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bee190

My friend who’s a wedding photographer said you put your least faves at the end so if you need to cut them out in the future you can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!
Thank you @Blondesx40x for the hilarious title.
As you lot keep getting early wins on the thread suggestion, I've done another poll to see whether we keep it at pg 30 or change where we take suggestions from.
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion", short and sweet, no swears.

With only 4 threads to go until it's a round 100 since the new house was announced, we're all really fucking bored.
You might ask, how long does six weeks take? Well, it takes 13 weeks and more.
Yes, we are now rolling into the 13th week since she said they were moving in 6 weeks time. 6 weeks was announced on 8th May, which would make move in day 19th June or the week of the 20th June. However, June passed by and then later in June it was next month. But we didn't get a move in July. From the beginning of August she was packing boxes, at a rate of about half a box a day. On the 6th of August she didn't even know how many she had left to pack.
Anyway, what's she been up to since the last thread?
- lied about having her hair done when the hairdresser had already posted an identical photo 2 weeks prior (21st July).
- decided after being approved to adopt hens was the best time to start learning about their care. Surely that's something you do beforehand to make sure you can give them the care they need? Oh wait, I forgot we're talking about Veruca Salt.
- was filmed by creepy Jim being gormless on the sofa with a birds-nest on her head only an hour after she supposedly had her hair done.
- filtered the sky far too blue for 7am (was also probably not morning at all)
- announced a Mini Hinch one-off with Tesco which has us wondering if the Tesco tea lady was correct and she's been dropped.
- made Stacey's wedding all about herself again. Wouldn't be surprised if that video ended with her spooning Stace as she danced with Joe.
- moaned about taking the boys (human) on a day out to the zoo, in an effort to appear relatable. It just highlighted how she has no idea what parenting actually is and how much of a miserable mare she is.
- used War and Peace to wrap one jar.
- cleaned her windows again with an undeclared ad
- was then apparently then back at the not-a-farm to brag about chucking a bunch of stuff into shelves in the utility corridor.

Creeping Jim is apparently the source of the quote "dream big little one" and must have a million copyright cases open for how much it's used on kids clothing. Make sure to credit him, should you use it, cos if you don't that's plagiarism 😉
Fiddle is busy cleaning her pink silk bag.
Weeping Al still hasn't surfaced and I'm wondering if he's can't take staring at pallets any more and has done a runner.
As always, this is a Ron (and Len) rave thread and we have nothing but positives to share about those lovely boys.
The dog and the plush creation look alike in that neither look like healthy dogs.
I genuinely don't care about alpacas anymore.

Report undeclared ads to the ASA here: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read thread 500 here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

The wiki is the pink button at the top.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

(seeing as we’re already on a roll)

Wedding pics from Stacey and Joe, while all Hinch can show is her camel toe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Probably been a lot quicker packing up and moving if she'd left it to them to do. Someone should call the Guinness World Records as I'm sure she's broken the record for longest house move in history.

45413323_2195603900757692_7174576725748088832_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I’m new to here and can I just say what a laugh and a great read I’ve had your all so right!! I’ve read every single thread and I decided to make a account so I can chat 🥰 I followed mrs hinch before she got massive and honestly how she’s turned out is exactly as you all are saying and I’m glad I can actually chat to like minded people. I suffer with anxiety and for the first time in nearly 8 years I went out last night and at first I was absolutely terrified but as the night went on I had the most amazing time with great friends and I so wanna do it again! Sorry for the long winded post 🤦🏻‍♀️💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Dotty.Day

Check out Sopha’s teeny tiny fooooottzzzz. This thread is gonna move at lightning speed today, thanks to her BFF Trolloman 😂😂😂

DE17A57D-E502-4449-B53C-212DDA225A9A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
CF5B6D95-0187-4F93-BAEA-9AE89E904DC9.jpeg

Caption: “What’s the most used word to describe Soph on the Tattle Hinch threads? Here’s a clue”

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I've got an absolute massive bingo today my fellow friends. 😜🙌
Predicted back in March that she'd eventually have the alfuckingpacas in the house. Can I have my million quid now please? I'm fank you. 👍

Screenshot_20220807-214101_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Chatty Member
“Used war and peace to pack one jar” fucking brilliant 😂😂😂 at this point she’s just an absolute joke. What a colossal prick. Honestly! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mejustme

VIP Member
FFS sopha youre only going 5mins down the road not the other side of the world, shove it in a bag for life and take it with you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

boundandgagged

VIP Member
His voice is so creepy, imagine that whispering in your ear telling you he wants to make love to you and rubbing his malteser on your leg 🤢🤢 I'm sorry guyschs I've disgusted myself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64