Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Bush to the party but lovely to see Stacey i mean hinch getting involved in the driveway, fck she hasn't an original idea in her head! Stood there cackling into her red cauldron trying to be like 'tend best friend getting involved 😴🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Quoting myself because I don't want people to think I'm being braggy! A new drive will have to wait until we've saved for it, but whenever we are in that position we will support local businesses, not ones that give freebies to people who are far from in need.

I completely get how much people are struggling at the moment, and whilst we are in a slightly better position than most now, I have absolutely been there. Walking around Aldi doing a week's shop for 4 people and knowing I cannot spend more than 33.75 as that's all that's in the bank. Having to sell bits to make it to the end of the month and eating kids left overs for dinner or another bowl of 86p bran flakes and wondering where I can get a tenner for the leccy meter...

It's bloody tit, and to anyone struggling, I see you and wish I could send more than thoughts and love on a gossip forum xxx
In my mind, there’s nothing wrong and “braggy” with spending on yourself with your own honest hard-earned money, and it’s something to be proud of, especially when you’ve come a long way 😌 (I hope that makes sense. I blame foggy Covid brain if not).

I’ve just read some of the comments on that post on MHMMDI. Such arse licking f*cking bellends on there! I agree completely with that post! She isn’t relatable, and I don’t think she ever was! She’s only relatable to celebs now and other ‘influencers’ who also get gifted tat. Maybe instead of bragging about all your gifted stuff Sophie show some content on tips and tricks to save money for this coming winter. LOL like that’s going to happen! You’ll be getting some fake antlers and putting them on those woolly wankers which will be pulling a sleigh made by weeping al, the whole house gifted kitted out with John Lewis Christmas decs (I predict a bingo here) oh and probably those chickens will go to chicken people lol in the oven
She already shared her money-saving tips some time ago, when she told everyone to put aside £2 a day. Hope that helps, hun 👍🏼 Now wind your neck in and be kond x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They’re bleeping telling each other how many pegs they drop when they’re bringing the washing in. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes what a great idea! Wish this would happen - sooner the better. This would make influencers much more transparent
I think it should have to be verbally stated by the influencer as well as made clear on the advert. Her “ad” is always in a light font on a light background. There are lots of different impairments visually, some just think it’s blind or not blind but I’ve got a few clients who can use sm with the vision they have and rely on audio transcribing to for things like this. Asa should be making influencers state clearly “following story is a paid for advertisement with such and such” to ensure it is clear and accessible to everyone viewing these stories.

On a personal note also. Before I had medication for my adhd, I was hugely impulsive and rushed constantly. I would of glazed over an ad in light font like that then fumed with myself when I’d figured out it was an ad. Lots of nd people are very visual so these ads need to be made clear in a visual and audio sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion, well not really as it’s a bit long, more like a poem😂

‘Hinch & Stace cling like limpets as their penniless huns make do with Crimpets‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was literally nothing wrong with her driveway as it was and she gets a brand new one for free….

Reactions: 13
Another day in the life of Sopha Plays at a real life job. Idiot.
I remember doing my work experience at school and looking back, I definitely got in the way of the staff who were there to actually work.
I'm sure it's exactly the same with Sofa, just getting in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh you nusty hens have filled the thread at just the right time, before dinner and bedtime chaos begins, and the primetime 7pm insta slot!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.