Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is on her knees for fake likes on the gram, while her sheep are skint and she doesn’t give a damn : thread title suggestion

Can’t believe she’s got the vulva plastered all over her stories. She just sickens me more each day

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So I guess they aren't (tending they are) moving today then given she's posting week old pre -records of the driveway like it's happening right now.
I know she has contempt for the sheep and thinks we're all single cell organisms but no on could be stupid enough to think she moved in as the drive was setting.

Reactions: 26
Don’t know if it’s been said before but where her content gone?! I feel like I’m watching someone trying to be Stacey Solomon all the damn time! From diy’in with her dad to now helping the withers with their jobs, Stacey has always done that, mrs Hinch was cleaning and grey BnM hauls now she’s literally copying everything Stacey is doing it’s weird af

Reactions: 33
That doesn't look like it could be today. She wore that dress and her hair looks the same when she went to the hair dressers

Reactions: 13
Has she actually talked about any benefits to a resin driveway other than how it looks? And the fact you can choose the colour? Pretty bad ad really if you don’t know why it’s a good product beyond the choice of colour.

Reactions: 23
Calling it now, the massive fridge is going to used as content for ASMR organising content. Look it up on youtube/tiktok loads of videos of mostly instahun types filling their massive fridges to the brim with every kind of snacky junk food imaginable, VERY relatable come autumn! At least we will all know where to come when the food shortages start ;):LOL:
The bloody thickos, decanting from plastic into plastic. The environmental impact is obscene. I don't understand the fascination watching some random weirdo fill up a fridge full of crap. 🤷‍♀️

Has she actually talked about any benefits to a resin driveway other than how it looks? And the fact you can choose the colour? Pretty bad ad really if you don’t know why it’s a good product beyond the choice of colour.
Um no, but she does have her shoulders out, alright? You nusty trolllllzzzzzz

Reactions: 18
Of all the things that needed doing at that house, pretty sure the driveway wasn't one of them. I can only assume that as soon as they knew the house move was on, the pair of them sat down and cast their begging nets out to see who would gift them what, and then grabbed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But she absolutely loves it!! 🙄🤣
And why oh why is she ‘helping’ oh right, the AD #gifted 🙄🙄 bet they had to grit their teeth when she was cackling and thrusting her shoulders about the place!

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure in their Q&A they said she’d paid for it when someone asked. So someone’s lying!
Absolutely. At some point in the transaction, Hunch is receiving financial gain, otherwise it would not be marked #Ad. She would just be sharing it, because she lurrrvvveeeees it, and she has never shared anything without a ulterior motive. Not even back in the early days, when little ole Sooha Roise set up a cleaning account, just because.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she has to get involved as it’s an AD. So she’s got her brand new resin driveway for free or heavily discounted by the company laying it. I think it’s sad how much these influencers get for free, especially in the current climate. Sopha could have paid most of it, received a small discount and the firm could have put what they’re gifting towards a charity. Win win.
I still get pissed when I remember , she made the self care baskkkittttt for herself. What a knob. Couldn't even make it for a family member, I actually thought at the time, she had pulled her head out of her arse (finally) and was making it to gift to a frontline healthcare worker. But, nah. Absolute narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.