Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you were self conscious about your body Soph??? I see her shoulders more than I see my own… the attention seeking isn’t just boring now, it’s mind numbing and infuriating.

Reactions: 39
Why the duck would you need to know the process of how the resin is mixed absolutely beyond me !!!!!

Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who when they have people in to do a job, and thats beyond rare, let’s them do it. I don’t want to get involved and have a go. I want it done by them ffs.
I get there is an element of influencers needing a certain level of information they can pass on about the product but seeing them actually involved in installing the product isn’t exactly interesting.
I think she has to get involved as it’s an AD. So she’s got her brand new resin driveway for free or heavily discounted by the company laying it. I think it’s sad how much these influencers get for free, especially in the current climate. Sopha could have paid most of it, received a small discount and the firm could have put what they’re gifting towards a charity. Win win.

Reactions: 39
Trying to figure out what is wrong with her original drive? Saying that what Sopha wants Sopha gets!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Careful Jamie, she'll be sucking the bellends of the worky men next 🤢🤢🤢 she makes me feel ill

I won't lie tho, I like the driveway so far 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing like laying a fresh driveway right before the moving trucks come!

Is that the only dress she wears now? Feels like she’s had the busiest day ever, or she’s just repeating the same outfits so no one can tell what day anything happened 🧐

Reactions: 34
Careful Jamie, she'll be sucking the bellends of the worky men next 🤢🤢🤢 she makes me feel ill

I won't lie tho, I like the driveway so far 🤷‍♀️
Haha I was about to say, to be fair the driveway actually does look pretty good. I’ve hated pretty much everything else she’s done, but that looks nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh FFS just get on with it....🙄

I packed up our old house and moved while nearing the birth of my twin daughters 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s faffed around with floofheads in her fanciful fake arse life for months knowing she’s moving, had Jimbobcreepyasfucknob there full time to help and Fiddle on tap looking after Ronsomes, Lensomes probably Handsomes too 🙄

I’ve never known anyone take so long to move or make so much fuss about it. Makes me think that she doesn’t actually want to move at all. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wonder what happened to the Juliet balcony they had planning permission for? Wasn’t it supposed to be built on top of the orangery 🤔
I think they are seeking council approval for a bespoke crow's nest, Pirates of the Carribbean style, where the Juliet balcony was intially proposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine getting gifted that. And all her money....She could well afford to pay for it claim it as an ad and have a competition so one of her less well off followers could win getting their driveway done for free. The greed in them is sickening

Reactions: 29
I thought her driveway was finished ages ago according to some tea on here. Pre-records again then?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.