Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's normal to be emotional over a house move. I felt emotional when we moved because it was the first home we bought together and had a lot of memories there. But still, I was more excited to move in to our forever home because of all the things it would mean for our future (space to have children, a big garden for them to play in (no wild animals to worry about though), that sort of thing. But then we only had a few weeks to really pack and mentally prepare for the move. Surely after a year you'd be dying to finally move in.
She isn't leaving Greyskull behind though. It's still their house, they can still move back to it one day if they need/want to.

Reactions: 19
Whoever is in Greyskull is going to regret living there.

Soph's gonna be there 24/7 with attachment issues.

She seems the type who comes round for a brew uninvited and goes through your kitchen cupboards looking for Kitkats.
Probably a good job it is her sister then as she seems to infantilise Soph as much as Fiddle and Jamie do

Reactions: 19
Things can change at the drop of a hat, I hope she realises that! I was comfortable money wise didn’t want for anything (not on Sopha’s scale) 18 mths ago, now I’m scrabbling down the sofa for any bit of money I can find, being made homeless as well soon, she may wake up one day regretting those silly purchases she made.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh FFS just get on with it....🙄

I packed up our old house and moved while nearing the birth of my twin daughters 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s faffed around with floofheads in her fanciful fake arse life for months knowing she’s moving, had Jimbobcreepyasfucknob there full time to help and Fiddle on tap looking after Ronsomes, Lensomes probably Handsomes too 🙄

I’ve never known anyone take so long to move or make so much fuss about it. Makes me think that she doesn’t actually want to move at all. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wonder what happened to the Juliet balcony they had planning permission for? Wasn’t it supposed to be built on top of the orangery 🤔

Reactions: 24
Calling it now, the massive fridge is going to used as content for ASMR organising content. Look it up on youtube/tiktok loads of videos of mostly instahun types filling their massive fridges to the brim with every kind of snacky junk food imaginable, VERY relatable come autumn! At least we will all know where to come when the food shortages start ;):LOL:

Reactions: 23
She seems the type who comes round for a brew uninvited and goes through your kitchen cupboards looking for Kitkats.
Sounds like my sister actually 😂 pretends it's a visit to bring my nephew round and before I know it I'm making lunch for them both and she's rooting in my cupboards for any snacks because she won't buy them at her own house 😂 I do love her though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how she only shows the dog at greyskull now, and not showing the kids run down the hallway or wait for the post to come. It's almost like they moved in to not a farm months ago and can't show pre-records of the boys in the mornings at greyskull as they're obviously getting older and their features are changing fast.
Sophie wouldn't try and con her followers like that though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Am proper loving how she's been stuck on the end of the pics. The photographer probably tried to pass it off as "tall ones at the end" but then put the little blond one next to her 🤣

I hope that the alpacas repeatedly come into the house and give her a kick up the fanny, because someone needs to do it. She will live to regret her stupidity and arrogance as far as those animals are concerned. I just hope that it's only her and Inch that will bear the brunt of it.
A floof kick in the foof. The very least she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still think they buy followers everyday is just that the mass exodus exceeds the number of bots they're buying. And regarding the Ikea purchases, doesn't she have cutting boards in her own range? Didn't she have a ton of cutting boards at home? I find it weird that she doesn't really show her using her own brand, clothing or home wares
Because Tesco has sacked her , she is giving them the two finger sign, and saying look Ikea will want me now

Reactions: 13
Things can change at the drop of a hat, I hope she realises that! I was comfortable money wise didn’t want for anything (not on Sopha’s scale) 18 mths ago, now I’m scrabbling down the sofa for any bit of money I can find, being made homeless as well soon, she may wake up one day regretting those silly purchases she made.
I am the same. Been homeless for a year as landlord sold house after covid. I have a good job but surviving on my own Is very difficult right now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she will still keep the app on her phone for the greyskull ring doorbell? Not saying she’s a control freak or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Calling it now, the massive fridge is going to used as content for ASMR organising content. Look it up on youtube/tiktok loads of videos of mostly instahun types filling their massive fridges to the brim with every kind of snacky junk food imaginable, VERY relatable come autumn! At least we will all know where to come when the food shortages start ;):LOL:
I hate those videos. Drawers full of fizzy pop, trays of lunchables, pots full of loose m&ms and snacky cake bars and all sorts of shite. It's such a depressing excessive lifestyle. If she starts doing that I can see huns leaving in droves as the majority will be in the same boat of a lot of the country in struggling to afford to feed their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey . . . who dat lady? Don’t recognise her!! 😂😂
Looks like she’s having a painful 💩

View attachment 1479723Oh my days.... there I was, Relaxing, enjoying sitting in the beautiful garden of my aunt and uncle’s French property, enjoying the scent of the flowers, watching my Owlets playing with their cousins and I thought I’d have a sip of my drink and flick through IG..... I saw that Sopha had put a post about being one of SSS bridesmaids, looked at the pics and thought “Which the duck one is she?” I literally choked on my drink when I finally realised and saw her size 5 futzzz. Mr Owl thought I’d swallowed a fly or something and was choking on it 😂 It looks nothing like her, except for the futzzz 🤭
Why are they looking at her??

Reactions: 5
She’s going to love the fleas and rats coming into her house give her a month till she back to her perfect grey house lifestyle 😂

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who when they have people in to do a job, and thats beyond rare, let’s them do it. I don’t want to get involved and have a go. I want it done by them ffs.
I get there is an element of influencers needing a certain level of information they can pass on about the product but seeing them actually involved in installing the product isn’t exactly interesting.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.