Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I only have a little two bed bungalow, with Mr Fraggle we both work full time and I struggle to keep on top of ours 😂 and with a mini Fraggle joining us in October it’s going to be even harder 😂
I was in the same situation (baby hummingbird arrived last October) and hired a cleaner for the first couple of months as birth broke me, physically, and I only got two weeks maternity leave. Worth every penny!
I can't believe that Sofa, being as lazy as she is, would have lifted a finger for months following the birth of Lenor.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why are her good mornings and good nights always with her dog? When she could be having morning and evening snuggles and stories with her boys? Poor lads.
There hasn’t been a morning run down the corridor for ages…maybe dogs are easier to control than toddlers…

Edit to add:
They’re completely bringing it back to “feel sorry for us” because we need to move. I think it would have been way more relatable to say, we’ve got some money, we’re getting a bigger place rather than play up a privacy issue which has been phrased very cleverly to not “let that person win”. I think a lot of people would do that anyway - like if I had more money and could have a bigger house, I would. Property is always a good investment.
But, if they said that, they’d then have to say more about how they got that money. How much is she actually bringing in from brand deals, affiliate links etc. Which is what I don’t think they want people to know. No longer everyone’s best mate if you’re taking money from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
God the pair of them are pissing me off now. They're emotional to leave a house they'll look down on next week cos their tend mansion at the tend farm is where they belong BLAAAAHHHH. They're dragging it out and I'm telling you now when her sheep actually realise what house she's moving into compared to that house, they'll tit a brick at how unrelatable she is. She knows this. It's why it's took nearly a year to move in. She's panicking. When she moves into the tend farm, she'll go back to her old ways of putting minky to bed, all the cleaning tips and 30 minute zoflora like the old days. Anything to make her sheep think oh old Soph is still in there somewhere.

4 bed detached houses with an extension and a kitchen that fits a standard fridge and not a big double door fridge is for the poor and ugly fat hens, not tend posh and becs with the alpacas after all xoxoxoxoxo
That would be a bingo, ya nusty trollllllll

I was in the same situation (baby hummingbird arrived last October) and hired a cleaner for the first couple of months as birth broke me, physically, and I only got two weeks maternity leave. Worth every penny!
I can't believe that Sofa, being as lazy as she is, would have lifted a finger for months following the birth of Lenor.
Two weeks maternity! Oh bless you! Thankfully our maternity leave policy isn’t too bad, so I have 6 months (as can’t afford just SMP!) and Mr Fraggle’s mum and my mum are both happy to pitch in the help up keep up with house work! I also get to a point where I ignore it for so long then just go on a massive cleaning rampage 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the first time Inch felt emotional about leaving his home, is not thinking about the memories he created with his 2 young children in their first home, or their first home as husband & wife, but watching Sopha empty out the under stink storage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Sorry but for a millionaire, with no real
job...why the fu*k does her hair look this shite? 🤢😂View attachment 1481127
All this bullshit about being nervous to move, and the packing wank, why even bother to move? If the Hunches lurrrvvveeeeee Greyskull so much, feckin stay there. What are they fleeing from, over use of astroturf? Pair of twats.

Reactions: 22
What I’ve never understood is this whole ‘for our security’ bullshit. Although they both gave conflicting reasons. But if it was for security then why on earth would you a) show everyone every nook and cranny of your new house and where it was in Maldon. B) not move straight away but continue to stay in your unsafe house for nigh on a year
C) continue to reaffirm that Crem Cuntry Cottage was empty aside from wooly wankers. Burglars dream. She says someone is there every night. Who? Seriously I love my daughters dearly but if they said “mum I need you to disrupt your life for a whole year and sleep in an empty not a farm watching 3 hoofed horrors while I get on with my life and draw out a move from Greyskull” I’d tell them to duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Who the duck still has sunglasses on their head in their own house at “11:03” pm clearing cupboards. What an absolute flannel that woman is 🙄
Fearless fly of the instahunz world, that's who. 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t understand with everything she’s leaving in that house, that she’s packed up the cleaning supplies under the sink? You’re leaving all the furniture, the toaster etc, but want to take some old cloths and sprays? She’s got mountains and mountains of cleaning supplies, assuming “Narnia” still exists. Why is she taking these?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably tend packing up under the sink, probably puts it all back after Inchworm has tend secretly film her, mouth breathing creep that he is.
Inch: 'ere, Mrs Hinch film this for the shoppers, they'll lurrrvvveeeeee it, oiiiii oiiiiiii'

No way! Bush to the party but is this real? Is there a scent description anywhere
Smell of desperation, dog knob, rancid mugshots and mothballs (ode to Gretel) hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are they both sad and emotional to be leaving its weird they are moving down the road and the house is staying in the family genuine question I don't get it??
I think it's normal to be emotional over a house move. I felt emotional when we moved because it was the first home we bought together and had a lot of memories there. But still, I was more excited to move in to our forever home because of all the things it would mean for our future (space to have children, a big garden for them to play in (no wild animals to worry about though), that sort of thing. But then we only had a few weeks to really pack and mentally prepare for the move. Surely after a year you'd be dying to finally move in.

Reactions: 17
The sad and horrendous thing about this is that she has targeted some very vulnerable people and no doubt they will put themselves into major debt to keep up with Mrs Hinch. Mansion, alpacas and all.
Thats exactly what they've been doing for years, but they don't care. Their goal was to be in a huge home paid for by poorer people.

I've seen it excused with people saying "well no one is making anyone to buy anything".

The fact is that the people excusing it and the people still going into debt have been manipulated into thinking they're friends and will be missing out if they dont and feeling they have too keep up.

It's financial abuse on a whole new level

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I never want to begrudge different wealth.some people for many reasons have money.we actually need those people in the economy etc etc...but this tit sickens me those people aren't flaunting it.they haven't got a platform that caters to sell a product with huge mark up.rhey haven't got a platform where they are showing that wealth in all forms all day.of those too many many who will be on the lower side of income.
Who are pressured.shamed and will feel this emotionally and money wise.
Who are idolosing her life.
Who will feel more desperate in there own life.more down.and then morecaddicted to her.shes a selling magician.
With wealth thete has to comes humility.there comes empathy and awareness.this is not it.
I even got upset over seeing her house yesterday.amd thats NOT ME.not with hinch.i no her game too well.but right down to the filtered lighting she's got it looking perfect,inviting,selling.blissful.for which many of us at the moment haven't got or are struggling with.
She is being a dick a sack full of dick over this and I can't stand it.
And no hinch army it's not jealous.im ALWAYS ALWAYS so glad for people who can have a good life,hell if anto d can currently then I'm so happy for them.im ALWAYS want I v people to be ok,safe,happy.
But this is different.shes doing this and it vulgar.it jarring.and it lack awareness.anf also is for selling.she gives us every one of those slides with the afterthought of how sheceilm sell herself she we buy into what she then sells
New money screams, old money whispers. That's all it is with these two and people like them. They just want people to know they've made it. Doesn't matter how tacky it looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I rarely come across these threads, she gets on my nerves, but was just wondering.

She's allowing a family member and their family to live in her house rent free whilst she moves the the Non-Farm.

What happens when the work dries up? Will she suddenly start charging rent?

I just don't get what she does all day to have accumulated such wealth? I've seen her stuff in Tesco, it's tit, and I can't believe people actually buy it.

Reactions: 25
Thats exactly what they've been doing for years, but they don't care. Their goal was to be in a huge home paid for by poorer people.

I've seen it excused with people saying "well no one is making anyone to buy anything".

The fact is that the people excusing it and the people still going into debt have been manipulated into thinking they're friends and will be missing out if they dont and feeling they have too keep up.

It's financial abuse on a whole new level
Yes it's going on in institutions and charities too, even overseas aid if you investigate is poor people in rich countries funding rich people in poor nations, it's PR propaganda and cults that does it. It is not in the interests of people to solve the issues as that would make them unemployed, it's a job creation scheme for the middle class to scam legally and given a guilt free narative to ease them being parasites on the poor and vulnerable, psychopaths train them at work on how to manipulate its really widespread. It's why the world is going to pot at present, it always happens throughout history Empires fall because of mass corruption, people will lie about biology and hurt people to keep their jobs nowadays, they have no internal moral compass anymore, they are like dead inside zombies.

Anyway lads. I was mostly hanging around curious to see if/when she would finally move. Had no idea I'd still be here in August! And now it seems the day is finally upon us. Every time I watch a story I get more and more annoyed when the constant bragging, animal welfare issues, child endangerment and Creepy Bollocks round the corner videoing when she 'tend hasn't noticed. It's all so bloody contrived, fake, dishonest and infuriating. Now she's adding hens into the mix I can't watch anymore. It's all just a massive disaster/accident waiting to happen. So I'm gonna go ahead and block the HinchCliffes. I may well lurk around the Off Topic threads because they're usually an interesting read if I bump into any of you lovely Hens around there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she leaves the disgusting dog dick imprinted sofas but takes the undersink storage that might actually be helpful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet those neighbours at grey skull can’t stand them two twats and wake up praying every day that today is the day! but also I bet they are fuming that they still can’t 100% get rid of them cause now family/friends are moving in! she’s like a bad smell that just won’t piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Money doesn’t make one rich. It may pay the bills and buy stuff you want but you’ll always want more. It doesn’t buy happiness or love, nor does it buy morals and dignity. Without those in your life you are poor” - A few wise words from someone who was just like you Sophie. Someone who thought they were happy and had everything they could ever dream of.

Move in to your expensive new home, keep bragging and lying to the world for financial greed. It’s going to be your downfall. The more you do it, the harder your downfall will be. Karma is counting down the days.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is she referring to some cheap ikea placemats as "pieces for her new home" as of they're some luxury one off items 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.