Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a scruff, but I hardly ever clean my cupboards out and they're never as dirty as what she's showing.

I reckon she's emptied the contents of her shark in there.

As my Nan would say, "she's definitely a wiper, not a cleaner". 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What I want to know (and I don’t believe the time or that it was last night) but why is someone who lives in baggy loungewear cleaning kitchen cupboards in a dress at 11pm? Wouldn’t you be in your pjs or would have put on something comfy to clean?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's laying in bed with the dog at 6:40am but somehow didn't post it until 7:15am?

IMG_20220808_075611.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why are her good mornings and good nights always with her dog? When she could be having morning and evening snuggles and stories with her boys? Poor lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nah, I'd be fuming if Mr Barmy just kept filming me on the sly like some kind of pervvvvv. It's just weird.

Reactions: 30
Nah, I'd be fuming if Mr Barmy just kept filming me on the sly like some kind of pervvvvv. It's just weird.
Mr Sausage takes awful photos of me on the sly, then draws a cock on my head or something.

I've been wondering if he's actually the Inch himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Petty but I find it funny that the bridesmaids post of Stacey's has the least likes of the wedding posts so far 🤭🤭🤭 you know you'd think some of mrs hinchs 4.3 million bots followers would have lent a few likes seeing as shes tagged n all that 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Most families can't afford a weekly shop at the moment and here's this gif bragging about filling her fridge/freezer with no doubt yoghurt pouches, jus rol, puree, cream cheese, cheese strings and heavily processed ham! Once a month we do a little shop for the food bank and we arent millionaires. If she did this once a month, even posting it on her stories, id think she was less of a ball bag 🤷🏼‍♀️ a good way of teaching the kids there are people less privileged and sharing awareness so some of her sheep who can, may help their local banks too.
At least she won’t need little stepladder to get to top shelf 😂. ATB 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are her good mornings and good nights always with her dog? When she could be having morning and evening snuggles and stories with her boys? Poor lads.
We loved morning snuggles with our kids when they were young and miss them now they are teenagers! She clearly doesn’t get her boys up in the morning - the only time we’ve seen her is when she sat in her gown drinking tea and dunking biscuits, and even then she wasn’t interacting with the two boys 😞 it’s so weird. I don’t like SS at all, but at least she talks and cuddles her kids & does things with them. Ron and Len lead sedentary lives when you think about it. Lack of toys, at grandmas most of the time, being taught how to perform for the camera, the odd trip to soft play etc

Note: still think these kids should not feature on IG at all - give them their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With a recession looming let’s see if she can fleece the sheep when the purse strings are seriously tightened.
The sad and horrendous thing about this is that she has targeted some very vulnerable people and no doubt they will put themselves into major debt to keep up with Mrs Hinch. Mansion, alpacas and all.

Reactions: 17
Been a bit out of touch this weekend with Covid, but I did watch Hercules this weekend and couldn’t help but see the resemblance between Sopha’s size 5 futz and Hercules feets!

The 3 WW in the house infuriated me! You heard the bag of carrots to lure them in! One day they are going to bolt it in and someone is going to be injured!

I’m sure inch gets emotional at seeing her empty the cleaning cupboard because that’s where it all started and the whole idea came from! And knowing that you no longer have in your new home and the new ‘Narnia’ is going to be so different (or non-existent due to staff!) you have nothing to cling on too!

Also I’m line with her morning posts never being with the kids, I used to love in the mornings on days when my parents were both off work running into their room and snuggling between them! You never see any videos of the boys running into their room in the mornings and coming for cuddles! It’s so sad how much love and affection those children miss out on 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Been a bit out of touch this weekend with Covid, but I did watch Hercules this weekend and couldn’t help but see the resemblance between Sopha’s size 5 futz and Hercules feets!

The 3 WW in the house infuriated me! You heard the bag of carrots to lure them in! One day they are going to bolt it in and someone is going to be injured!

I’m sure inch gets emotional at seeing her empty the cleaning cupboard because that’s where it all started and the whole idea came from! And knowing that you no longer have in your new home and the new ‘Narnia’ is going to be so different (or non-existent due to staff!) you have nothing to cling on too!

Also I’m line with her morning posts never being with the kids, I used to love in the mornings on days when my parents were both off work running into their room and snuggling between them! You never see any videos of the boys running into their room in the mornings and coming for cuddles! It’s so sad how much love and affection those children miss out on 😔
Good point! I struggle to keep on top of my house which is your average three bedroom situation (then again, I do work 40+ hours a week…!) so how on earth is she going to try and even kid everyone into believing she is cleaning that whole thing herself?!?She probably had staff before but she definitely will do now!!!

Reactions: 15
Wow, she may actually be moving today.

I know that people can get emotionally attached to houses and the memories attached to the house, but she's had 9 months to prepare? 🥱

Anyway... I'm sure they will be back in greyskull sooner than they think, when the sheep have come to their senses and we will have a heart wrenching montage about how 'goodbyes aren't always forever'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emotional moving when you've spent so much time there already if not already moved. Okaaay then

I cant even comment on the animals coming in the house its fkin ridiculous !!

Reactions: 18
Good point! I struggle to keep on top of my house which is your average three bedroom situation (then again, I do work 40+ hours a week…!) so how on earth is she going to try and even kid everyone into believing she is cleaning that whole thing herself?!?She probably had staff before but she definitely will do now!!!
Haha I only have a little two bed bungalow, with Mr Fraggle we both work full time and I struggle to keep on top of ours 😂 and with a mini Fraggle joining us in October it’s going to be even harder 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.