Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never want to begrudge different wealth.some people for many reasons have money.we actually need those people in the economy etc etc...but this tit sickens me those people aren't flaunting it.they haven't got a platform that caters to sell a product with huge mark up.rhey haven't got a platform where they are showing that wealth in all forms all day.of those too many many who will be on the lower side of income.
Who are pressured.shamed and will feel this emotionally and money wise.
Who are idolosing her life.
Who will feel more desperate in there own life.more down.and then morecaddicted to her.shes a selling magician.
With wealth thete has to comes humility.there comes empathy and awareness.this is not it.
I even got upset over seeing her house yesterday.amd thats NOT ME.not with hinch.i no her game too well.but right down to the filtered lighting she's got it looking perfect,inviting,selling.blissful.for which many of us at the moment haven't got or are struggling with.
She is being a dick a sack full of dick over this and I can't stand it.
And no hinch army it's not jealous.im ALWAYS ALWAYS so glad for people who can have a good life,hell if anto d can currently then I'm so happy for them.im ALWAYS want I v people to be ok,safe,happy.
But this is different.shes doing this and it vulgar.it jarring.and it lack awareness.anf also is for selling.she gives us every one of those slides with the afterthought of how sheceilm sell herself she we buy into what she then sells

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You’d swear the way they are behaving that they’ve been forced to DOWNSIZE due to the cost of living crisis sweeping the globe.

You’re moving to a big duck off house, dry your eyes and stop looking bloody sympathy for it for Christ sake 🤣

Reactions: 46
Sorry but for a millionaire, with no real
job...why the fu*k does her hair look this shite? 🤢😂View attachment 1481127
Hinch kneels, tend cleaning on the floor, while Inch perves & heavy breathes in the door… it’s moving time!
well the boys shed one will stink of alpaca tit, Audrey’s room will smell of wet fat dog and ham.
Grandad’s Workshop will smell of Germolene from treating the splinters. Boot Room… adhesive (from the floor tiles) and what else? Desperation?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are they both sad and emotional to be leaving its weird they are moving down the road and the house is staying in the family genuine question I don't get it??
Trying to act like how they think normal people act and missing the mark entirely 😂

I think it’s just a weird woe is me attitude because it’s so unrelatable, especially in this climate, that if they were jumping for joy about how amazing it is, they’d alienate even more people.

Reactions: 21
Whoever is in Greyskull is going to regret living there.

Soph's gonna be there 24/7 with attachment issues.

She seems the type who comes round for a brew uninvited and goes through your kitchen cupboards looking for Kitkats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Why at 11pm has the bleep still got sunglasses on top of her head… just bleeping move already

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sick of them trying to get people to think they are sad/feeling sorry moving out. "This is when it hit me (Sophie packing up cleaning cupboard) but I know the move is best for us and the boys"

No tit, moving to a 1.6 million pound house thats had thousands and thousands spent on doing it up is best!!!! So un relatable. They would be better saying how grateful they are!!!!

Reactions: 29
If they can just hold off until lunchtime to reveal anything because I'm off out this morning and can't be doing with the thread exploding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying to act like how they think normal people act and missing the mark entirely 😂

I think it’s just a weird woe is me attitude because it’s so unrelatable, especially in this climate, that if they were jumping for joy about how amazing it is, they’d alienate even more people.
your totally right! everything they do is missing the mark

Reactions: 13
VR headset 🤣🤣
She lives a virtual reality life, with her bizarre bending of time and her disneyesque livestock. Maybe it was an ‘actual reality’ headset where she gets to experience real life. Maybe she has a “proper cooking” game where she makes actual food rather than a broccoli pastry monstrosity. Or a “proper cleaning” game, where she cleans a room that is actually mucky rather than wanking an already clean tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she need MORE storage tubs and MORE cutting boards & storage bowls, I’ve never seen her store or cut or cook anything
Fat Dog Slim's dog treats, takes them out of the packaging and decants them into a glass container, she has a complete reel on it, the human food was all prepackaged. Oh and she was cutting up bits of fruit when she was on the beg from John Lewis. All for content innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's "famous" for cleaning... the state of those cupboards?!

Yea mine are probably in need of a little wipe down, but I haven't fleeced millions out of people due to being a "cleaning sensation"

Reactions: 25
So by early she meant late for people with 2 little kids, or normal time for ordinary people 🙄

Reactions: 16
See you bright and early in the morning...

Laying with the fat dog in bed at "supposedly" 6:40am 🙄

The day I moved I was up at 5 packing the last of the boxes! She has got someone doing her packing it's so obvious!

Bright and early for these influencers is like 10am 🤣

Reactions: 24
Hinch kneels, tend cleaning on the floor, while Inch perves & heavy breathes in the door… it’s moving time!
Grandad’s Workshop will smell of Germolene from treating the splinters. Boot Room… adhesive (from the floor tiles) and what else? Desperation?
Please don't - I love the smell of Germoline and Savlon. You're ruining them for me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.