Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late today but just some points ref her fridge.
It's Lamona which is Howdens own brand so nothing fancy, we were advised to avoid it for appliances as it's very budget in terms of quality. Surely with all that money she should have gone for matching Smeg or Miele to show off? Or one of the LG touch door ones with a glass front, as someone who is supposedly tidy, this could have been a great ad revenue opportunity #tidyfridge #hinchyourfridge etc.
Also when you have the space, why not get ice cube and water dispenser fridge? Especially given how much water they must drink as a family of 4, having cordial etc. Rather than integrated ones with these boring doors?
The cupboards above the fridge are a joke and her kitchen designer is useless.
Her kitchen is all fur coat and no knickers. MDF sprayed kitchen, see through pantry, no ice dispenser, dog tit family dining area but she's got an amazing cooker and that stupid hot water tap, the bird hasn't got a clue how to use a kitchen. All she needs a kitchen for is to boil a kettle for the mugshots, ping of the microwave for the ready meals and to show her sheep how to shine a sink and soak a minky every other day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's letting the Llama's just walk around the house now! šŸ˜¬
Numbers aren't looking too great today either šŸ™ˆ Did the credit card max out?
I still think they buy followers everyday is just that the mass exodus exceeds the number of bots they're buying. And regarding the Ikea purchases, doesn't she have cutting boards in her own range? Didn't she have a ton of cutting boards at home? I find it weird that she doesn't really show her using her own brand, clothing or home wares

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m amazed anyone genuinely still likes her at this point!
I went and unliked everything id ever liked of hers (before I saw the light!!) haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like tomorrow is the big day!! Or maybe it's wishful thinking, god knows anymore šŸ„“šŸ¤Ŗ
1) does raw chicken and spaghetti hoop pie need food colouring?
2) I hope she did what a normal cleaning account would do and share tips on how to remove the stains

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just contemplating my day ahead at work (Iā€™ve taken my parents away for a few days so itā€™s always hard to come back to work). Thank goodness my job isnā€™t videoing myself clearing out cupboards and wanking taps, it would bore me rigid.

The Mrs Hinch brand was only ever a social media construct, I donā€™t think her house isnā€™t actually that clean nor does she like cleaning. Sheā€™s stuck with it now and sheā€™s not clever or articulate enough to use it as a stepping stone into non-cleaning revenue streams. You can see sheā€™s lost interest and itā€™s become ā€œthings I have boughtā€ which is even less interesting than her cleaning if thatā€™s possible.

Yes, sheā€™s bought a decent house (and ruined the decor) but sheā€™s had to sell her familyā€™s privacy to do that. Where next? I have a house like hers and it costs an arm and a leg in maintenance, not to mention a lot of our time. She doesnā€™t have a secure income stream, one stupid comment and her income could go to zero tomorrow. Either way, it will end in the not too distant future and what will she do to cover her outgoings? I wonder whether thatā€™s partly why she hasnā€™t sold her old house and itā€™s her back-up plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With a recession looming letā€™s see if she can fleece the sheep when the purse strings are seriously tightened.

I donā€™t understand with everything sheā€™s leaving in that house, that sheā€™s packed up the cleaning supplies under the sink? Youā€™re leaving all the furniture, the toaster etc, but want to take some old cloths and sprays? Sheā€™s got mountains and mountains of cleaning supplies, assuming ā€œNarniaā€ still exists. Why is she taking these?! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 27
It just makes you sick doesnā€™t it. Sheā€™s not even humble or discreet with it. Brag,brag,brag
Stupid cow hasnā€™t caught on thatā€™s gonna be her downfall, even people I consider comfortable are tightening their belts, she hasnā€™t the brains she was born with that one and i canā€™t see her big Tesco contract lasting when theyā€™re reducing everything but still canā€™t seem to get rid of it, and whereā€™s her stupid yet invaluable overpriced notebook when sheā€™s struggling to move, thatā€™s right soph itā€™s nowhere in sight because itā€™s onto the next piece of crap that nobody needs known as your Tesco tat dull and boring kids clothes cause once there gone theyā€™re gone apparently so does that mean Tesco are washing their hands of you now too, oh and by the way the only thing that would be funny about your camels being inside is if they were to spit at you, now that really would crack us up if weā€™re honest ALV

Morning nusty trolls!

Looks like today is the day after seeing Inchā€™s posts from last night. Itā€™s been a bloody long time coming? Canā€™t wait for all the styling, sorry, unpacking posts.

ā€œHinch Farmā€ is right for our family. Ahh yes, that privacy youā€™ve claimed you need and then proceeded to post every inch of the new house and itā€™s position, all over Instagram šŸ™„

Reactions: 25
This bEsT mOvE fOr oUr fAmiLY, sAd tO mOvE tit is so insulting. Shows the naivety of the sheep as they lap this tit up. Just move to your grifted tend farm guyssssch, you know this was the end game when you trademarked Hinch 4 years ago šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Stupid cow hasnā€™t caught on thatā€™s gonna be her downfall, even people I consider comfortable are tightening their belts, she hasnā€™t the brains she was born with that one and i canā€™t see her big Tesco contract lasting when theyā€™re reducing everything but still canā€™t seem to get rid of it, and whereā€™s her stupid yet invaluable overpriced notebook when sheā€™s struggling to move, thatā€™s right soph itā€™s nowhere in sight because itā€™s onto the next piece of crap that nobody needs known as your Tesco tat dull and boring kids clothes cause once there gone theyā€™re gone apparently so does that mean Tesco are washing their hands of you now too, oh and by the way the only thing that would be funny about your camels being inside is if they were to spit at you, now that really would crack us up if weā€™re honest ALV
This is why sheā€™s dragged out the move - that I believe was done weeks ago - because the moment sheā€™s shown as living there, she no longer is relatable in the slightest and only the die hard sheep will stay. She is not relevant as is now a has been and her moment in the limelight has passed. She completely must know this. She doesnā€™t even clean anymore and the opportunities she could have muscled in on, such as organisation of moving, step by step reno, she missed.

Reactions: 20
New theoryā€¦maybe they did leave everything under the sink, but once they decided what date they wanted to ā€œofficiallyā€ move, they went back to Greyskull to pack it in real time and left that weird dated Polaroid of the dog šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are they both sad and emotional to be leaving its weird they are moving down the road and the house is staying in the family genuine question I don't get it??

Reactions: 22
Oww just seen hinch was a bre
I donā€™t understand with everything sheā€™s leaving in that house, that sheā€™s packed up the cleaning supplies under the sink? Youā€™re leaving all the furniture, the toaster etc, but want to take some old cloths and sprays? Sheā€™s got mountains and mountains of cleaning supplies, assuming ā€œNarniaā€ still exists. Why is she taking these?! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I dont understand why when she's leaving half her belongings its took her 48483983 days to move....... shes dragging it out and it isn't even good content what shes posting.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.