Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the pair of them are pissing me off now. They're emotional to leave a house they'll look down on next week cos their tend mansion at the tend farm is where they belong BLAAAAHHHH. They're dragging it out and I'm telling you now when her sheep actually realise what house she's moving into compared to that house, they'll tit a brick at how unrelatable she is. She knows this. It's why it's took nearly a year to move in. She's panicking. When she moves into the tend farm, she'll go back to her old ways of putting minky to bed, all the cleaning tips and 30 minute zoflora like the old days. Anything to make her sheep think oh old Soph is still in there somewhere.

4 bed detached houses with an extension and a kitchen that fits a standard fridge and not a big double door fridge is for the poor and ugly fat hens, not tend posh and becs with the alpacas after all xoxoxoxoxo
too true you NUSTAYY hen.
#mrshinchisover
Makes me sick how embarrassingly braggy it all is. Who the hell need a fridge that size for a family of four...two of them being young too. It just screams food wastage if you ‘can’t wait’ to fill a fridge of that size up. Honest to god! 🥴

Reactions: 20
Just realised the photo of Henners has “today’s” date on it so we are supposed to believe it’s real time. Cos you could not pre-date and schedule this pre-record, hey Inch. Tosser
813DB493-1D16-42B9-8050-438AD57B823D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I genuinely thought she had a fukin VR headset on and the blonde bit of her hair either side was the band wrapping round her head. I was thinking whys she got one of them on? No it's her glasses and her tit hair.
Who the duck still has sunglasses on their head in their own house at “11:03” pm clearing cupboards. What an absolute flannel that woman is 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hey . . . who dat lady? Don’t recognise her!! 😂😂
This face is the sort of face I make when I'm absolutely desperate for a wee (small bladder) and I've finally just sat on the toilet ready to go haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This morning kitchen cupboard all cleaned and emptied....

Tonight cleaning and emptying kitchen cupboard
Screenshot_20220807-234436_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220807-234448_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely thought she had a fukin VR headset on and the blonde bit of her hair either side was the band wrapping round her head. I was thinking whys she got one of them on? No it's her glasses and her tit hair.
This made me snort! I do love you, you nusty trollop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but for a millionaire, with no real
job...why the fu*k does her hair look this shite? 🤢😂View attachment 1481127
Yes the best move for your family since you were scared and terrified apparently that you had to move I mean not too scared though since you’ve happily hung out in grey castle for almost a bleeping year longer than necessary 👍

I wonder if the people who allowed her to have Alpacas ever watches her stories and think oh for duck sake 🤦‍♀️ whilst shaking their head in disbelief!

Do you think she rocked up to the hair dresser armed with this photo of Stacey and asked them to copy? 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's very juvenile, acting up for her followers. If the alpacas have a good pronking session inside, hooves would go straight through the MDF kitchen.
She just becoming more and more desperate as she knows her day is over and like you said so juvenile, we all knew she was trying to encourage those cows into the house, she’s a nutter and seems to have completely lost the plot in her desperation to seem relevant or get attention and acting like she would be in trouble if Jamie found out cause yeah he’s never likely to know when you’ve just posted it on your stories, there’s nothing more pathetic than 2 middle aged people acting like spotty lovesick teenagers so stop it NOW

A bit late today but just some points ref her fridge.
It's Lamona which is Howdens own brand so nothing fancy, we were advised to avoid it for appliances as it's very budget in terms of quality. Surely with all that money she should have gone for matching Smeg or Miele to show off? Or one of the LG touch door ones with a glass front, as someone who is supposedly tidy, this could have been a great ad revenue opportunity #tidyfridge #hinchyourfridge etc.
Also when you have the space, why not get ice cube and water dispenser fridge? Especially given how much water they must drink as a family of 4, having cordial etc. Rather than integrated ones with these boring doors?
The cupboards above the fridge are a joke and her kitchen designer is useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cleaning out cupboards under pressure now,late into the final evening.Never have I heard such 🦬💩
since Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection.

She's letting the Llama's just walk around the house now! 😬
Numbers aren't looking too great today either 🙈 Did the credit card max out?
Not surprised with the numbers going down today, the fridge story and IKEA haul were gross and not needed and actually, I think they'll be quite damaging to her account along with the long drawn out move. It's pointless her doing a big reveal now, she's shown everything plus more. All I want to know is if Henners chose the Emma mattress or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Really over all of this “right move for our family” BS. It’s a mansion 5 minutes down the road. It’s not as if they’re even going so far as moving counties or having to say goodbye to anybody. It’s just a house, and one they will continue to have access to once Mamfa moves in. Plus they still bleeping own it, so it’s not as if they can’t change their minds at move back at any time.

They’re both cheering at being able to swan around in their fancy mansion with all of their expensive gifted crap.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.