Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would. Apologies if that’s poor form. I read and enjoy the H&M thread on a regular basis and, while I don’t post, I feel I’m justified to vote for the title thread. Partly as I see it as a bit of lighthearted fun, rather than anything too serious.
I read here for ages before actually joining & joining in. I can’t remember what hinch fuckery prompted the leap now, but I’m so glad I did. You guyzzzzz just crack me up 👍🏻😁 it’s the best place on tattle & I always end up snorting with laughter! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not posted before so I hope this is OK but someone I'm friends with on Facebook posted this. So the Ikea trip was 3 days ago.
Who dis again? Is that our zoph of many faces

Where did the size 5 feet come from? I don't recall reading this anywhere 🤣
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was back in one of those lockdowns, soph and fiddles broke the law. She showed fiddles sat on her stairs trying on her tend shoes because apparently they both wear the same size 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I miss rain! I have a picture of a grey sky and rainbow and a picture of my middle brandishing an umbrella on a wet street from the last week of May, which must have been the last proper rain we had here. Oh I miss it so much!
I'm in rural Shropshire and the grass is lovely and green here! We have had some rain though.

Reactions: 8
Where did the size 5 feet come from? I don't recall reading this anywhere 🤣
She told us all she bought shoes that where soooooooooo comfy and she got them in a size 5 guuuuuuuuuyyyySHHHHHHH
If she's a size 5 then I'm not a bleep, and that's impossible.

She lied out of her filtered 1 nostril 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So this morning she had 'officially' emptied and cleaned all kitchen cupboards.

Yet miraculously at 10pm tonight she is cleaning food coloring stains out of a kitchen cupboard with items from said cupboard all on the side.

Liar liar pants on fire....!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like tomorrow is the big day!! Or maybe it's wishful thinking, god knows anymore 🥴🤪
I think she was waiting for Stacey to put bridesmaid pics up, knowing sss would tag bigfutz, and some of her shoppers might hop over to have a look at the hinch account. She probably thinks that when they see her riveting content of worlds longest house move, alpacas in the garden on repeat and henrys dick every night they would give her a follow then so she doesn't have to buy so many bots this month 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this morning she had 'officially' emptied and cleaned all kitchen cupboards.

Yet miraculously at 10pm tonight she is cleaning food coloring stains out of a kitchen cupboard with items from said cupboard all on the side.

Liar liar pants on fire....!
She is a boring liar

Reactions: 11
See you early in the morning bore off! why she making out she's not already unpacked everything and the house is all ready for them to move into and the next few days will all be pre records 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Sorry but for a millionaire, with no real
job...why the fu*k does her hair look this shite? 🤢😂
B4D75CBF-19F8-4542-8EB7-7F85CE8C7991.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So tomorrow do we get a load of pre records of hunch sobbing into fiddles hanky? Cause it’s all just too emoshhhh guyssschhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God the pair of them are pissing me off now. They're emotional to leave a house they'll look down on next week cos their tend mansion at the tend farm is where they belong BLAAAAHHHH. They're dragging it out and I'm telling you now when her sheep actually realise what house she's moving into compared to that house, they'll tit a brick at how unrelatable she is. She knows this. It's why it's took nearly a year to move in. She's panicking. When she moves into the tend farm, she'll go back to her old ways of putting minky to bed, all the cleaning tips and 30 minute zoflora like the old days. Anything to make her sheep think oh old Soph is still in there somewhere.

4 bed detached houses with an extension and a kitchen that fits a standard fridge and not a big double door fridge is for the poor and ugly fat hens, not tend posh and becs with the alpacas after all xoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Dramatic pan to the Minky and Zoflora that started it all, and paid for the notafarm house the layabout and his grifter wife will live in. Watch out Scorsese

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.