Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already mentioned, but why is she holding hands with one of the bridesmaids like she's known her for years?
For a hairstylist ( which I still don't believe as I am one myself) her hair looks like it's the same texture as the cabbage patch dolls.💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All those containers she has and she couldn't put food colouring in any?! Make it make sense.
Early start tomorrow?! Moving in day maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she took Fiddles perfumed hanky to the wedding for comfort, the one she keeps Jamie’s balls in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
All those containers she has and she couldn't put food colouring in any?! Make it make sense.
Early start tomorrow?! Moving in day maybe
Exactly what I thought! And surely food colouring is one of the first things you pack away .. unless she's planning some last minute hinch creations.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has absolutely no need whatsoever for anything she bought in IKEA. She has tons of tat already that she already doesn't use half of. Wouldn't it be great to have that much money you can go to IKEA randomly just to buy bits you already have and have no need for. And is she not bleeping gone out of greyskull yet. I carried my two boys and gave birth bleeping quicker. hole

Reactions: 19
See you early in the morning! Does she actually have to wake up with her kids for a change? Fiddle not around? Itch too busy looking for his balls? Oh dear 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But if they did a poll asking about changing when they accept thread title suggestions from, would you vote in it?

There’s no right or wrong answer here, I’m genuinely curious!
I lurk here a lot, and I always want to comment but by the time I make it here the topic has moved wellll far past what I wanted to say 😂 … but I did vote in the poll that I think thread suggestions should be earlier, partly because they have been earlier recently.. and partly because there are some great topics for thread titles that are sometimes missed because of waiting until page 30 and sometimes the main conversation has changed by that point.. I think it’s better to suggest a thread title as you think of it!x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I would. Apologies if that’s poor form. I read and enjoy the H&M thread on a regular basis and, while I don’t post, I feel I’m justified to vote for the title thread. Partly as I see it as a bit of lighthearted fun, rather than anything too serious.
[/QUOTE]

@JMS123 the quote post isn’t working properly

No need to apologise! It was a genuine question from me.

I’m curious now how many people regularly read here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget that, as the adrenaline (and hangover 🤣) wears off you’re likely to feel exhausted as your mind processes (and freaks out about!) what you did - that’s okay but you must let yourself rest!

Grab your cruncky snacks and settle in here with a cosy blanket xx
That's such lovely advice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We all know she was saving the alpaca video for when Stacey posted something wedding related, but I think she’s actually hoping the timing will help her get the story picked up by the media. She knows there’s a little bit of extra attention on her right now as a bridesmaid, so maybe one of those “news” outlets will post quirky Soph and her alpacas.

I do agree that part of it is showing off how massive her house is without saying it outright.

Reactions: 22
I would. Apologies if that’s poor form. I read and enjoy the H&M thread on a regular basis and, while I don’t post, I feel I’m justified to vote for the title thread. Partly as I see it as a bit of lighthearted fun, rather than anything too serious.
@JMS123 the quote post isn’t working properly

No need to apologise! It was a genuine question from me.

I’m curious now how many people regularly read here.
[/QUOTE]

I read here quite often, I just can’t keep up with the speed of the threads! I don’t very often read a full thread just due to genuinely not having the time to!🤣 but I love this thread and agree with every one of you.👏🏻 I voted on todays poll, I usually do it just to be nosy and see what’s the most common answer in all honesty.🙈 don’t ever mean to cause offense❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.