Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is such a fad with her. She’s literally doing everything to the house apart from settling herself & her family into it? The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well at least by the look of the (lack of) grass, that photo is in real time. What the hell are the alpacas doing for grazing?

Where are the hens going to go?

Where are the boys going to play??

edit to add still no hay in Weepy’s ridiculous feeder! Just goes to show she doesn’t research anything properly.
Poor buggers not exactly getting rescued🤔

Reactions: 12
I think if she is approved for the hens, that’s more proof that she’s got some sort of help on the “farm”. Surely they couldn’t approve her otherwise. I’m sure they’re desperate to give the girls homes and actually not that fussy, but I think she’d only get approved for slightly “lower maintenance” hens, if that makes sense?

For the hen experts, from her description it sounds like she’s requested really high needs hens, even as far as rescues go?

Reactions: 13
She’s got lots of followers with profile pics of men but female names and vice versa.

9FD06600-1F57-4546-A4A7-712AD9002E80.jpeg

81F89008-4009-4B42-B394-87942B826C47.jpeg

114A1F51-3B2A-4F7C-978A-6D8D3A15CC15.jpeg

Wonder if they’re friends of Janine?

Also innocent boy looks friendly

86048BA8-0D65-44F9-B7CC-5975049343CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s got lots of followers with profile pics of men but female names.

View attachment 1462255

View attachment 1462259

View attachment 1462260

View attachment 1462261

Wonder if they’re friends of Janine?

Also innocent boy looks friendly

View attachment 1462263
Brings up a point I wanted to make. I was having a casual browse through insta this morning. And saw a chat from the USA. They were talking about children on social media. A recent in depth study from Australia has shown that 40% of indecent images of children found on p*do computers, printed out photos etc have been taken from just influencers sites. Some times they’ve taken the head of the child and superimposed it onto another photo (vile images). And these few ‘followers’ just show hinch has NO idea who follows her, who half of these bots are. A bot doesn’t just have to be a faceless name. It can be some nasty piece of work who is paid to follow people. It’s not just her obviously but in her quest for millions of followers she ends up with folk like Johnny Foreskin and his ilk

• Sad
Reactions: 20
1. When Avian flu returns, your chickens will need to be separate from wild birds.
2. Foxes can jump
3. Chickens can fly and will use that bench as a springboard
4. Why the duck do they need camel statues in their run?
Think this is just the corner of the alpaca paddock, hopefully not for the hens!

@Pollyanna263 yes it was me, and I still think that's what happened. She's so full of bullshit because the bhwt website says what you need to provide to be approved so how she thinks she can say in one story "looks like we're adopting hens" and in another that she's ordering the coop. It's all back to front and pissing me off.

Reactions: 13
1. When Avian flu returns, your chickens will need to be separate from wild birds.
2. Foxes can jump
3. Chickens can fly and will use that bench as a springboard
4. Why the duck do they need camel statues in their run?
Sure she did. They are going from a cage to another space too small for them, do one hinch, you care less about animals than you do your kids and that’s saying something

How has she been approved to get rescue hens when she hasn't even set up the coop etc?

This is why she shouldn't have anymore animals, poor, poor dog 😢
He is hideously fat its actually disgusting

I'm confused about this hen rescue place.

With any other animal rescue you don't always need experience in the type of animal you adopt, but she's insinuating that these Hens are going to need a huge amount of experience, so don't they check that?

We rescued a GSD and passed the checks because we'd owned dogs before so they said we could have a bombproof dog.
They totally assessed her wrong and she's been a nightmare (like she was borderline going to get herself pts bad). We never gave up and she's been an absolute labour of love and we've completely turned her around using time, kindness and patience, none of that pack leader shite and what feels like eleventy billion pounds 😂

Mistakes do happen with adoption and our dog was lucky getting us, but with her description (assuming it's true) that's not a mistake and they're potentially giving her living breathing things with major health and emotional needs and zero experience in dealing with that.
Their criteria is scarily shocking!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Think this is just the corner of the alpaca paddock, hopefully not for the hens!

@Pollyanna263 yes it was me, and I still think that's what happened. She's so full of bullshit because the bhwt website says what you need to provide to be approved so how she thinks she can say in one story "looks like we're adopting hens" and in another that she's ordering the coop. It's all back to front and pissing me off.
I wonder if because SS got the puppy even though it said no children, she thinks it’s going to be the same for her and the hens.

I’m not here to start a debate about the dog or a discussion about SS, just to be clear!

But I think it’s relevant as Soph will be using that as her point of reference and thinking she’ll get the same treatment.

It is not the same. A very young puppy with no history or mistreatment or trauma, into an experienced family (let’s not debate the ins and outs of their dog ownership) is a world apart from a ‘tend farm and someone who has never ever had any experience, with hens who need serious tlc.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s been approved yet, I think she’s being deliberately ambiguous about what BHWT have said to her.

I think as someone (@Pumpkins1506 maybe?) has already said earlier in the thread, BHWT have likely just acknowledged her contact, and told her what needs to happen next in the process - she needs to get the relevant set up etc in place, so that’s what she’s doing.

The BHWT have clearly stated that they won’t approve a home without seeing set up, and she can’t show that yet, so she won’t have been approved.

They will put welfare above all else, they aren’t going to be starstruck by a ‘tend cleaner on a ‘tend farm who can’t even cook chicken (#itwasredonion) let alone look after hens coming from awful conditions who need serious care.

She’ll do all this to look good. After buying a pedigree puppy and young alpacas from a breeder, she’s going down the rescue hens route, but she won’t be approved as she won’t be able to show that she has a single clue what to do (unless she is paying someone to look after the livestock, in which case fine).

She’ll make up some story about it not being right for the hens to come to a noisy environment with the boys and the dog, building work, moving in, blah blah blah, and then by magic some lovely insta-worthy full-feathered hens will arrive from a local farm ready to lay Verruca her golden eggs 🐥
This ⬆

although I am stil LOL over #redoniongate

• Haha
Reactions: 9

With any other animal rescue you don't always need experience in the type of animal you adopt, but she's insinuating that these Hens are going to need a huge amount of experience, so don't they check that?

We rescued a GSD and passed the checks because we'd owned dogs before so they said we could have a bombproof dog.
They totally assessed her wrong and she's been a nightmare (like she was borderline going to get herself pts bad). We never gave up and she's been an absolute labour of love and we've completely turned her around using time, kindness and patience, none of that pack leader shite and what feels like eleventy billion pounds 😂

Mistakes do happen with adoption and our dog was lucky getting us, but with her description (assuming it's true) that's not a mistake and they're potentially giving her living breathing things with major health and emotional needs and zero experience in dealing with that.
There’s some shocking places that let anyone thicko have animals, unfortunately hinch seems to find them all. We had hens, my partners parents had them growing up, we have quite a lot of land and hers is way too small to home alpacas, hens, have space for children and a dog. She’s a a pretend animal lover and these places allowing her animals are absolutely shocking. I’m sure she will put more animals in her garden (as it is not large enough to be a farm) and she won’t care. She’s truly an awful human.

Reactions: 17
Shes mad taking on more! I know very little about hens/chickens other than a couple of insta huns who had them got rid sharpish, yea the houses and run look cute, but they need to roam and tit EVERYWHERE! There is cleaning and one group got red mites and ended up sick and had to go. Someone should intervene now ffs! She thinks it's going to be content, her in her apron and wicker basket collecting eggs while playing that annoying song 'tend BFF used to play...how do you like your eggs in the morning 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This ⬆

although I am stil LOL over #redoniongate
IT WAS ONION YOU TROLL

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BHWT takes hens that are battery layers at about 2years old just before they're culled and rehomes them. You don't need masses of experience but you do need to be very hands on, dedicated and willing to learn and get dirty. Which is isn't and won't. Like with the alpacas, she'll have rushed into it after reading a paragraph in a book on animal keeping. The reality will be very very different to the Disney perfect farm life she's imagining.

She’s already worked out exactly what song she’s going to play as she films Lonnie in his pajamas going into the coop to collect the eggs. And we’ll see it every. Damn. Morning.

We’re watching Hinch. We’ll know if you swap out your rescue hens for more aesthetically pleasing ones. We’ll know if any go missing.

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe people keep giving this idiot animals. Someone needs to tell the silly witch no for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought she'd just cleaned that toaster?? For the new lovely family!! Now is full off cheese and broccoli 🤮🤮
What's wrong with cheese on toast or fish finger sandwiches in the holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.