Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOW she's crediting these quotes she always puts on 🤣
It will now be very clear she cannot string a sentence together herself because everything will have a reference 😂
Unless it’s ‘absolutely love it guyshhh’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A two year old, almost three doesn't need to read a book while they eat breakfast or watch tv for that matter.

The wooden tractor dad built might look better if it was painted in some bright colours.[]
But why bother painting the tractor/train in bright colours when you can leave it in it's natural mouldy green state. The fact that no-one in that family thinks Ronnie deserves some nice clean smooth wooden furniture speaks volumes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she not realise that, the longer this drags on, the more stupid she will look when she eventually does credit the source?

Imagine what people will think when she finally comes on and says something like ‘three months ago I stole someone else’s words, and I’ve been too stubborn to apologise until now

Much better to do it now with a quick ‘a few days ago I shared some words, and I’ve since discovered the source to credit. Thank you @theautismcafe for so beautifully expressing the feelings of many parents on various journeys with our children

In fact Soph, copy and paste that and you can have it without crediting me. Really you can. Just get it over with.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
OK....I'm going to go against the grain.

I actually feel sorry for the alpacas. Its absolutely not their fault that this incompetent fool bought them, or an irresponsible breeder sold them to her.

Look at the state of this ones feet! Those nails are well overdue a trim!

As for Henry, my heart breaks for him. He is laying down, and panting because all that fat is pressing on his lungs/heart. He looks neglected, his coat is dull, and when did he last get a proper walk?

Sofa - you do read here.

The best thing you could do right now, is to rehome the alpacas, and let Henry go to Cocker rescue, at least he will get a few years of living like a dog should.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
One thing I absolutely detest about someone is if they can’t own up to their mistakes and apologise. She’s such a narcissistic twit who constantly has people wipe her arse. It’s about time she grew up and Fiddle backed off. Inch is just as bad, acting as if the sun shines out of her arse. The huns are absolutely ridiculous too treating her like a celebrity, cleaning guru 🙄

That’s my rant for the day. I’m currently in A&E and looks like I have a hospital stay ahead of me. Keep me entertained lovely Nusty Trolls 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this the first time she's ever credited anyone with the quote she's used. Despite her saying she always credits everyone....... no you don't hun.....

On another note. Really hope she realises anyone in the world can use any picture she has published on her public social media. I could put pictures on mine of her kids every day if I wanted and she couldn't do a thing about it. It really is why you shouldn't really put pictures of your kids on social media especially since its without there consent, especially when its not a private acc. I regret ever doing it now mine are older. 1 doesn't want any pictures of him at all on and iv had to go back and archive every picture iv ever put on of him. People think iv only got 2 children 🙈🙈.... ps. Im not being judgey to anyone who does, I did it myself when my children were young. Were all different and have different opinions on social media safety ❤❤

Reactions: 31
OK....I'm going to go against the grain.

I actually feel sorry for the alpacas. Its absolutely not their fault that this incompetent fool bought them, or an irresponsible breeder sold them to her.

Look at the state of this ones feet! Those nails are well overdue a trim!

As for Henry, my heart breaks for him. He is laying down, and panting because all that fat is pressing on his lungs/heart. He looks neglected, his coat is dull, and when did he last get a proper walk?

Sofa - you do read here.

The best thing you could do right now, is to rehome the alpacas, and let Henry go to Cocker rescue, at least he will get a few years of living like a dog should.
She couldn’t bring up phlegm, let alone animals or children.

Someone as inherently selfish as her should never be responsible for others. She doesn’t have it in her to see past what they give her, rather than what they need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Somebody might have to send Eileen the quote she's credited, that will piss her off even more. She can credit one but not the other.

Reactions: 25
See just how simple it is to credit someone Soph 🤡
Do a public apology and move on. But noooo Pwwwwincess Sophie can't possibly be in the wrong!!!!

Reactions: 32
She couldn’t bring up phlegm, let alone animals or children.

Someone as inherently selfish as her should never be responsible for others. She doesn’t have it in her to see past what they give her, rather than what they need.
Couldn't bring up phlegm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this the first time she's ever credited anyone with the quote she's used. Despite her saying she always credits everyone....... no you don't hun.....

On another note. Really hope she realises anyone in the world can use any picture she has published on her public social media. I could put pictures on mine of her kids every day if I wanted and she couldn't do a thing about it. It really is why you shouldn't really put pictures of your kids on social media especially since its without there consent, especially when its not a private acc. I regret ever doing it now mine are older. 1 doesn't want any pictures of him at all on and iv had to go back and archive every picture iv ever put on of him. People think iv only got 2 children 🙈🙈.... ps. Im not being judgey to anyone who does, I did it myself when my children were young. Were all different and have different opinions on social media safety ❤❤
I have about 3 photos on my insta of my two. I deleted my Facebook a few years ago. My eldest is 22 and the career he's training for doesn't need his face all over the Internet. It infuriates me that she has such little thought for her own children's safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Eileen should contact Gleam at this point and complain about their client’s plagiarism on the public account she uses to advertise goods.

If Gleam know their stuff they would understand she has made a bad move and would instruct her to apologise. I’m sure their company wouldn’t appreciate being cited in legal documentation.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.