Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had the outside space she does I’d be filling it with all sorts for the boys. Climbing frames, trampoline, play house, mud kitchen, sand and water tables, swings, see saw, pool, you name it, I’d be getting it. Instead she decides to fill it with animals that she doesn’t even know how to look after! We have a small back yard, and it’s full of stuff for my kids, trampoline, swing, playhouse, water table, cosy coupe cars and a slide, it’s a squeeze, but they love it! That’s how a family garden should look imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
T
When you read this story, you realise just how selfish and greedy Mrs Hinch really is - that’s the REAL Mrs Hinch. She may have deleted her post commenting about her dog sleeping in the new bed complete with gifted Emma mattress and duvet set, but we know that he does have his own bedroom - not a dog bed - an actual bed! And yet there are so many children without a bed 😞 I really hope a tabloid runs a story exposing both Mrs Hinch and Emma Sleep - they don’t deserve good PR for this latest stunt. It’s truly sickened me.

This is the charity I was talking about earlier in the thread. She’s a hero, she really is.

Reactions: 10
Plus re animals - who looks after them because it’s definitely not her? Surely a vet comes to see them? Why all this pretence that it’s all her because it’s not - who seeing to them whilst sees making crappy broccoli wraps?
Plus no ideas on how to keep the kids entertained on the holidays? Like people have said - if that was my garden it would have the biggest play park for my little one, plus a pool, cars, mud kitchen etc etc etc

Reactions: 15
Other influencers have mentioned that they need to make more reels if they want their Insta account to grow.
The poor viewing figures (bots don't watch) for her reels will be the end of Mrs Hinch home and I'm ready for it!

Reactions: 16
She’s never “thought” that snack idea up for herself - so where did she copy it from (and not credit!)

She’s also only doing reels because Insta started pushing reels more than stories and grids - although I think it might have changed back now?

Whatever the reason it looks tit!

I highly recommend a cheese toastie in the air fryer (treated myself on prime day). Game changer! 😍
Looks like her post has been edited bet it originally didn’t have the person who she got the idea from…

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Good luck to her getting hens. I worked at a dog kennels years ago, and the owner had chickens and hens and I'd have to hose the place down where they were about 300 times a day as they tit EVERYWHERE. Non stop!!
Also, I went to a farm the other day (real, not tend) and the alpacas STANK!! I got spat at & one kicked my friend. I highly doubt old Hinchy doesn't permenantly stink of rancid alpacas and get spat at by them on the daily. She only ever shows the Disney version where they're fluffy and cute and friendly. Not buying that at all.

Reactions: 22
Here's an idea for a reel (to up your engagement) Hinchy: show us you mucking out the llama pen

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s never “thought” that snack idea up for herself - so where did she copy it from (and not credit!)

She’s also only doing reels because Insta started pushing reels more than stories and grids - although I think it might have changed back now?

Whatever the reason it looks tit!

I highly recommend a cheese toastie in the air fryer (treated myself on prime day). Game changer! 😍
Oh I second the cheese toastie in the airfryer. Absolutely delish👍😀

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ she's gonna cause a toaster fire wedging those tortilla in there like that. Put them in frigging toaster bags so easy to get out without burning fingers but shoving a thickly folded wrap in a toaster is just gonna end in disaster when it gets stuck and starts smoking

Reactions: 13
What's her obsession with food being done quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ it that an ED thing? Pardon my ignorance and by no means do I want to offend anyone ❤

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.