Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 2 lovely kids. Now Iā€™m no expert but I have 3 of my own and 6 grandkids. Kids have stuff. Loads of stuff. So she has a lovely garden for them. And what does she do? Let animals tit all over it. And if I remember correctly she designated a tiny area, blocked it off, for the kids. Her priorities are so wrong. Swings, see-saw. Baby trampoline followed by big 1. Play house? Little plastic table etc. Now I get many folk donā€™t have a garden or have the money for all that bumph. But she has both and all theyā€™ve got is Tenko Towers. She should have sorted that garden for kids first animals waaay last

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everything she makes always looks rank, why canā€™t she make normal food

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When you read this story, you realise just how selfish and greedy Mrs Hinch really is - thatā€™s the REAL Mrs Hinch. She may have deleted her post commenting about her dog sleeping in the new bed complete with gifted Emma mattress and duvet set, but we know that he does have his own bedroom - not a dog bed - an actual bed! And yet there are so many children without a bed šŸ˜ž I really hope a tabloid runs a story exposing both Mrs Hinch and Emma Sleep - they donā€™t deserve good PR for this latest stunt. Itā€™s truly sickened me.

That story brought a tear to my eye, especially when the mother offered cash. Itā€™s always those who have the least who are always willing to give.

Hinch should be ashamed of herself but sheā€™s too arrogant and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he vegetarian? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen Ron being given a meal with meat or fish? Probably because I donā€™t care much for her stupid copied recipes that she thinks make her mum of the year!

a simple cheese sandwich or cheese on toast is easier. Iā€™m thinking of the mess in the toaster if the tortilla splits!

Reactions: 16
Why does she think sheā€™s some expert on everything with her ā€œtipsā€ on the WW, children, feeding children, cleaning, interior design, fashion, skincare/makeup and now bleeping hens. Patronising cow

Reactions: 22
But she doesnā€™t even look after her kidsā€¦ how does she have the time to now look after chickens, a dog and the WW?

oh waitā€¦ she doesnā€™t look after them either šŸ˜… sopha is bleeping manic.

Reactions: 21
Why does she think sheā€™s some expert on everything with her ā€œtipsā€ on the WW, children, feeding children, cleaning, interior design, fashion, skincare/makeup and now bleeping hens. Patronising cow
And sheā€™s awful at absolutely everything šŸ¤£ except spending money šŸ™„

That story brought a tear to my eye, especially when the mother offered cash. Itā€™s always those who have the least who are always willing to give.

Hinch should be ashamed of herself but sheā€™s too arrogant and narcissistic.
She absolutely should be ashamed, especially when she makes out that they support Save the Children and UNICEF (mentions them once for the PR status it gives her and never mentions them again). There are so many children who are in need of beds/ mattresses/ bedding, and here we have a multi millionaire bragger giving it to her dog! Sheā€™s a disgrace. Wonder if the folks at Emma Sleep are going through all the complaints they received today?? I think Hinch will be on the defensive this week, and try to deflect with a variety of posts/ reels etc

She has 2 lovely kids. Now Iā€™m no expert but I have 3 of my own and 6 grandkids. Kids have stuff. Loads of stuff. So she has a lovely garden for them. And what does she do? Let animals tit all over it. And if I remember correctly she designated a tiny area, blocked it off, for the kids. Her priorities are so wrong. Swings, see-saw. Baby trampoline followed by big 1. Play house? Little plastic table etc. Now I get many folk donā€™t have a garden or have the money for all that bumph. But she has both and all theyā€™ve got is Tenko Towers. She should have sorted that garden for kids first animals waaay last
Sheā€™s waiting for the big duck off play frame to be gifted of course!

Reactions: 19
F*ck me, sheā€™s no nigella is she???
just make a normal wrap, with some cream cheese, ham, salad? She never shows us him eating it after either. Iā€™ve never known somebody so limited in their cooking

ps the hen story - itā€™s just all about the buying isnā€™t it? Letā€™s get some chickens - AND BUY EVERYTHING BRAND NEW!!!! Cue daddy kicking up some sort of chicken store cupboard with chicken accessories hung up everywhere even if she doesnā€™t use them (I mean how much stuff did she buy for the WW and sheā€™s never actually used or used once?)

F*ck me, sheā€™s no nigella is she???
just make a normal wrap, with some cream cheese, ham, salad? She never shows us him eating it after either. Iā€™ve never known somebody so limited in their cooking

ps the hen story - itā€™s just all about the buying isnā€™t it? Letā€™s get some chickens - AND BUY EVERYTHING BRAND NEW!!!! Cue daddy kicking up some sort of chicken store cupboard with chicken accessories hung up everywhere even if she doesnā€™t use them (I mean how much stuff did she buy for the WW and sheā€™s never actually used or used once?)
Well we still havenā€™t seen her using harnesses on the WWā€™s yet šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at the monstrositys she cooks up for her own kids those hens are gunna be locking themselves back in their dark cages

• Haha
Sheā€™s never ā€œthoughtā€ that snack idea up for herself - so where did she copy it from (and not credit!)

Sheā€™s also only doing reels because Insta started pushing reels more than stories and grids - although I think it might have changed back now?

Whatever the reason it looks tit!

I highly recommend a cheese toastie in the air fryer (treated myself on prime day). Game changer! šŸ˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.