Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the hen rescue needs photo evidence of your set up, coop, run etc before approval, yet she's only just got it all this weekend...... 🤔🙄

Reactions: 24
Well at least by the look of the (lack of) grass, that photo is in real time. What the hell are the alpacas doing for grazing?

Where are the hens going to go?

Where are the boys going to play??

edit to add still no hay in Weepy’s ridiculous feeder! Just goes to show she doesn’t research anything properly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone think she is the first person in the world to have rescue hens the way she goes on. Well Hinch you are certainly not As above certainly not enough room. The ones behind my house who have been rescued have three huge fields to roam in . Oh it not a farm either love. Stop playing at it .

Reactions: 22
If you're not a reader of his threads I beg you to become one, nae debates the most hilarious thread on tattle. You'll be clutching your beak in no time 🤣🤣🤣
I only lurk, but hands down the funniest thread on Tattle. Never fails to make me laugh out loud. My poor husband gets really confused because I use so many Mario-isms now 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I so wish I could help you and your son in the real world, do you have much support around you? I'm so sorry you've found yourself falling on hard times like this whilst people like Hunch flaunt her ridiculous wealth, it's so wrong. I had my son alone at 19 and literally had nothing, I took whatever I could get second hand or from charity shops and then donated everything once he'd grown out of it, 10 years later and he deeply appreciates everything he gets (some of which is still second hand because I'm not a stuck-up head), it was hard but I would 100% rather him have gone through that with me so he understands the value of materialistic things, unlike Hinch who uses a top of the range freebie mattress for her dog and spunks thousands of pounds on useless tit to try and fill that very empty void in her life :rolleyes:
Bless you, no we don’t unfortunately. It’s just me and him. We are like that. I had him at 23, in a relationship with a guy who earned well. Then he hurt my son so we left with nothing. 3 years later and we have a home with concrete floors (because social housing isn’t left with flooring and I can’t afford any), debts, and relying on things like food bank and the healthy start card to make it through week to week as child maintenance has been a joke. But we get through it, I teach him that we have each other and he is so so loved. He’s happy, and I think that that’s because, like you, I teach him that life isn’t about the material things. Almost everything he wears and certainly every piece of furniture/thing we have is secondhand, I hate that I struggle to buy my child underwear (because charity shops don’t sell it). It makes me so ridiculously fuming that she has so much, she could have such a happy easy life with her beautiful boys but instead she doesn’t appreciate them and just throws away money at everything. Being rich won’t stop those boys not talking to her one day as she wasn’t there for them when they were little.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Bless you, no we don’t unfortunately. It’s just me and him. We are like that. I had him at 23, in a relationship with a guy who earned well. Then he hurt my son so we left with nothing. 3 years later and we have a home with concrete floors (because social housing isn’t left with flooring and I can’t afford any), debts, and relying on things like food bank and the healthy start card to make it through week to week as child maintenance has been a joke. But we get through it, I teach him that we have each other and he is so so loved. He’s happy, and I think that that’s because, like you, I teach him that life isn’t about the material things. Almost everything he wears and certainly every piece of furniture/thing we have is secondhand, I hate that I struggle to buy my child underwear (because charity shops don’t sell it). It makes me so ridiculously fuming that she has so much, she could have such a happy easy life with her beautiful boys but instead she doesn’t appreciate them and just throws away money at everything. Being rich won’t stop those boys not talking to her one day as she wasn’t there for them when they were little.
I realise that that is a lot of info sorry. The point I was trying to make is that anyone could be in the position I am in. She is the complete opposite yet acts so miserable that you’d think she was the one struggling. I have real, horrible PTSD yet I still laugh with, cuddle, kiss and love on my son. She has to schedule in spending time with them. (There was a picture once of her planner thingy with “spend time with Ronnie” written in it).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just watched the tikok and what the fuckkkkk. I will say, the outfits get better as the video goes on (although some are little shrunken version of her own range 🤮) but 80% had so much potential but the colours and patterns are just so boring. She's gone for a duck egg and brown theme throughout, then ONE royal blue dungaree set which is actually nice.
But even tho she's gone for mainly gender neutral,90% still screams boy.

Then a separate basic collection of vests etc which is just whites/browns/blues and baby pinks

Someone needs to upload the video. It won't let me.

Reactions: 11
Hi Soph, been reading here again? Answering Tattles questions
1. Yes I did notice that some very talented women won an important football match
2. Here is a random bench with 'Hinch farm' on it
3. We are living here, but I've realised I've been as braggy as hell recently and I'm haemorrhaging followers, so I won't be doing a big reveal. Also realised that 'moving' the same week as SS wedding was not a good look
4. I really am getting rescue hens
5. I can take photos in real time because look at the state of my garden

Reactions: 26
She makes it sound like she's definitely getting those hens then.

We don't have any pets because of the work they involve + we aren't always at home. If I had her amount of money, I'd want a pet even less. She has the money and time to really travel. I would much prefer to take my children to new places than spend money/time on livestock.

Reactions: 23
Got a little bored, went for a wander, Christ alive, thought I had lost the ability to see colour 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and what the frickery flange is with the instahunz and the very concerning need to style a hob in the fashun of a fire hazard.

Oh, Hunchy GrabbyFingers leave the poor rescue hens alone, they have suffered enough, let them live with actual Hen people.
Screenshot_20220801-151531~2.png
Screenshot_20220801-151117~5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Those poor hens 😔 Apparently they've never seen the light of day, and now they're going to be subjected to her shrieking and fake cry laughing and the boys being forced to interact with them, all for content. Poor creatures, its like being rescued...only to be put into a performing circus 🎪

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh well looks like she's definitely getting more animals! This woman can't even look after herself , the last thing she should be given is rescue animals , we all know she won't actually care for them...it's all going to be fake love for the gram !!

This honestly makes me so angry...

Reactions: 21
I can’t stop chuckling about us being “Nusty fat hens” and her getting actual real life hens. Maybe it’s just me but it’s killing me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really think she has help on the notafarm.

We've seen her early in the morning looking totally detached and eating biscuits. How would she get up to tend to a dog, hens and alpacas? There's no way she does.

Reactions: 37
She makes it sound like she's definitely getting those hens then.

We don't have any pets because of the work they involve + we aren't always at home. If I had her amount of money, I'd want a pet even less. She has the money and time to really travel. I would much prefer to take my children to new places than spend money/time on livestock.

She didn't even have the time / energy / know how to look after some fish or walk her dog. I'm so confused how she is suddenly interested in the farm idea and thinks that it will be any less work than a dog or a fish 🙈
Maybe she should have started small with a hamster...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.