Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Thanks to @Pollyanna263 for the winning title.
Another early one but 149 likes so we can't ignore it!
Titles from pg 30 (if you can hold it that long!) Marked with "thread suggestion" and no swears please!

Briefly:
Kaa felt she was being overlooked so did a pissy wonky ladder reveal to overshadow the 1.2million (at time of writing) likes on tend besties wedding photos.
Natch she had to make it all about her, being at her besties side. Obvs on the appletisers as she posted two comments.

It was goodnight with word soup and a tranq dart from Mad Ma.

She was up at the extremely early hour of 11am to hang out some washing before showing off her newly gifted bedding. It has Tattlers incandescent with rage after she admitted it was going to be Henrys bedroom. This led to a dirty delete but we always keep receipts. The poor social media and customer service team at Emma will be busy this evening but it's just not right.

Feeling vulnerable, she then asked Janine to record her playing the recorder sat on her lonesome. We see you Kaa, and we'll not be charmed.
64CE3D90-008A-4412-8C81-7604BBCF5968.jpeg

Oh and she revealed the bootroom but doesn't she already have one of those?

Janine is the creepiest man alive
Fiddle is the overbearing mother
Gepetto is the weepy father who has disappeared again.
Bucktooth bastards are an accident waiting to happen
Chicken strip needs a walk and not a gifted mattress.

Spotted an undeclared Ad? https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Wiki is the pink button at the top
Check out thread 500 for a her life in lies

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Thank you @Pumpkins1506 😘

Also worth a mention is that Sopha DM’d someone who commented on Stacey’s wedding photo telling them to ‘be kind’ and then again to leave her alone!

And that you too can have a Henry to cuddle

19B6C532-0772-4067-8C9C-F168F522FC7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Janine is the creepiest man alive
Fiddle is the overbearing mother
Gepetto is the weepy father who has disappeared again.
Bucktooth bastards are an accident waiting to happen
Chicken strip needs a walk and not a gifted
Just read this bit out to Mr Doodle. We’re cracking up! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.

Reactions: 74
Brushing a plastic tree, fucksake! And of course here we go with using Ronnie again for her pathetic gain.

Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

And I'm being serious.
Don’t feel bad. It’s all part of the manipulation. She is definitely mentally unstable, but not the sort where we should feel sorry for her.

She’s vindictive and manipulative. A sociopath with no morals or empathy

• Heart
Reactions: 61
“Donkey, sheep” I’d think she was subliminally trolling her own followers if she wasn’t so bleeping thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See she is exploiting the child again saying a few words.....all the new stuff for the new house and the bragging and advertising :sleep: :sleep: bore off Hinchy

Reactions: 33

And I'm being serious.
There's a few disorders where people can regress, a lot can be because of trauma as well. Also very common in borderline personality disorder, I have seen this frequently.

Reactions: 26
I think best bubs to the moon and back has been told to come out of hiding early to try and help deflect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t had time to go back over some threads. Has the interior designer she hired been mentioned yet?
Wow she needs sacking and why hasn’t Hinch mentioned her🤔

There's a few disorders where people can regress, a lot can be because of trauma as well. Also very common in borderline personality disorder, I have seen this frequently.
Hinch is definitely borderline something 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.