Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 174

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Does she think she's the Pied Piper of Maldon now she's got a recorder? Fuckwit.
The sheep will slowly make their way up her driveway whilst in a trance and chanting, "Hinch, Hinch, we love Hinch." I'd slap them one by one once they got to the door if that was me.

View attachment 1456383
She ordered the world's smallest violin but there was a cock up with the delivery and she received a recorder by mistake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
My dog has a DOG BED and because she is an ANIMAL she does NOT require a double gifted Emma mattress complete with gifted duvet and two pillows.

Sadly some children and families throughout the UK do need this support though and they should be prioritised over multi millionaires 😞

#cancelmrshinch

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

Leilabean

I rarely post on here but today has narked me right off. Going to be a long one, sorry.
I had ex-battery hens for many, many years and am still very much involved in the 'chicken world' and without being too specific I've seen some awful advice from BHWT over the years.
Ex-battery hens are a whole different kettle of fish. My (amazing) vet once described it to me like cars: ex-battery hens are like racing cars, go fast and hard at maximum capacity for only a short while.
The problems they have with their reproductive systems are immense. They have been bred to lay as many eggs as possible, and that has a huge impact. They will continue laying, even when their poor little bodies are completely worn out.
Eggs that break internally, eggs that get stuck internally, shell-less eggs, soft shelled eggs, cancer, peritonitis, ascites, digestive problems (usually secondary due to the reproductive system causing things like crop impaction) the list goes on and on. A lot of us will inevitably end up implanting our ex-caged/commercial hens to stop them laying to enable them to have a healthier life. That is not cheap and comes with its own side-effects in a lot of cases. You need to know how to deal with all of these things, and spot the signs early in a prey animal who will hide it VERY well.
They are a huge amount of work. They need a daily health check, then a weekly and monthly one too. They need to be weighed regularly to see if they are losing condition. If they free range, they need to be supervised all the time. They must have a predator proof coop and run. They may fight, especially if you add any newbies in, it can be brutal and needs careful handling and a separate area before integration (so a second coop and run set up before they live together). I had to save for ages before I could get the set up I wanted, a large walk-in run which was custom built and an eglu cube from Omlet- and if you have ex-battery hens they are too weak to use the ladder (and have never seen one) so you have to build a ramp with foot grip.
There are a lot of rules around chickens, it pays to be savvy with DEFRA about what is and isn't allowed- for example you cannot feed anything that comes through your kitchen unless it is an entirely vegan household.
You need to make sure you are avian flu-proof because this is going to be a major issue going forward- this year has been the worst, and I can't see further years being any better.
That's without your every day chicken problems like lice, red mite and fly strike (hence daily health checks) and all the poo. And heaven forbid you get a hen that turns broody- they are another species entirely, and it aint pretty!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh come on guys, using #justiceforflipandflop over on Instagram just makes it glaringly obvious you’re a tattler.
I love Tattle but some of you lot ruin any integrity to your complaints by making them linkable to these threads. We know we aren't trolls but that doesn't mean the site doesn't have a bad rep with that. Be professional if you want to be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Jojo75

I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
I don’t think she ever reached full Maturity. It’s all very bizarre. She doesn’t seem capable of being able to make grown up decisions on her own. The way she defers to her parents, the extra help she needs with her children and she doesn’t ever seem to be on her own with them . Ffs this grown arsed woman even buys herself toys and I’m not talking about adult toys Oi Oi. Seriously if Jimbob really gave a shit he’d get her some orofeasional
help immediately rather than enable her or patronise. It’s not fucking cute your 30 year old wife ordering herself a recorder and playing with it. It’s worrying. Most parents of young children at that time of the evening are doing the bed, bath, story routine. They are not sitting there playing with toys. It’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s fucking worryingly bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Thanks to @Pollyanna263 for the winning title.
Another early one but 149 likes so we can't ignore it!
Titles from pg 30 (if you can hold it that long!) Marked with "thread suggestion" and no swears please!

Briefly:
Kaa felt she was being overlooked so did a pissy wonky ladder reveal to overshadow the 1.2million (at time of writing) likes on tend besties wedding photos.
Natch she had to make it all about her, being at her besties side. Obvs on the appletisers as she posted two comments.

It was goodnight with word soup and a tranq dart from Mad Ma.

She was up at the extremely early hour of 11am to hang out some washing before showing off her newly gifted bedding. It has Tattlers incandescent with rage after she admitted it was going to be Henrys bedroom. This led to a dirty delete but we always keep receipts. The poor social media and customer service team at Emma will be busy this evening but it's just not right.

Feeling vulnerable, she then asked Janine to record her playing the recorder sat on her lonesome. We see you Kaa, and we'll not be charmed.
64CE3D90-008A-4412-8C81-7604BBCF5968.jpeg

Oh and she revealed the bootroom but doesn't she already have one of those?

Janine is the creepiest man alive
Fiddle is the overbearing mother
Gepetto is the weepy father who has disappeared again.
Bucktooth bastards are an accident waiting to happen
Chicken strip needs a walk and not a gifted mattress.

Spotted an undeclared Ad? https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Wiki is the pink button at the top
Check out thread 500 for a her life in lies

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thank you! I've been wanting to say this but didn't know how to put it without sounding like an arsehole
To be honest I’m sick of saying it so please join in! I don’t care if I sound like an asshole (although I’m worried I might get in trouble with tattle in a minute 😂)

I’m absolutely not okay with inciting mass commenting across social media to a brand who have real life people trying to have a real life weekend and now have tattlers being dickheads.

Send a message, make a point, leave it a reasonable time for a response.

Even if it wasn’t the weekend, no company is going to respond to a random Instagram user complaining about Hinch within a nanosecond.

Yes Emma fucked up. Now they need time to deal with it.

Let’s give them that time. Not ruin some poor person’s weekend by being assholes.

Not ruin tattles’s reputation by acting like idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I haven’t got poetic in a while.

Brand new bed for the dog
Because his is occupied.
Mummaz is curled up in there,
It’s her favourite place to cry.

“Trolls are ruining my life!
I’m still the same old me!
How did this all happen?
I’m giving back to family.”

She only shows us what she wants to;
Don’t be fooled by what you see.
Sophie doesn’t buy a thing;
Hashtag ad, it’s all for free.

She is paid to advertise,
Charging thousands for each post.
Never a true recommendation;
Just whatever pays the most.

She doesn’t care about her Hinchers.
She doesn’t want to be your friend.
All she cares about is Sophie.
And that the easy money never ends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
really angry this morning. I’ve emailed my contacts at BHWT telling them my concerns letting this irresponsible woman “rescue” chickens. They’ll wish they were back on the battery farm!
My girls turned up from BHWT featherless skin and bones and through knowledge, care and attention they were brought back to health. I’ve had a lot of chickens from battery farm cages through BHWT and I’ve had 3 pass away in a box in my lounge near the radiator where I knew this was their last night, at least 11 have been PTS at the vets through things like egg peritonitis. One took her last breath in the car on the way to the vets as her crop distended and restricted her breathing. I’ve had 2 be given the contraceptive implant (just like the one women have in their arm) at £80 a pop only lasting 3 months to save their lives and prevent EP and sepsis.
This woman doesn’t have a clue how to look after rescue hens, stop them being killed by the foxes, spot when there’s a problem. Her poor boys don’t need to experience death so much either. These hens have had a tough life, I’ve had some live 8 years from rescue and some 2 days! RSPCA need to be aware. I’m absolutely fuming that she’s taking on MORE animals! You can’t use chickens for ADS!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Ferguson

VIP Member
The bed.

As part of my job I make referrals to a charity who supplies household essentials.
Our biggest bed supplier is Dreams but, in fairness Emma (amongst others) do also supply.

I deplore the culture of influencers being gifted products, however from a business perspective its a very cheap, fast and efficient marketing tool.

I feel this whole concept pushes followers to copy influencers whether or not they can afford it.

Businesses are never going to gift for marketing purposes to an average or in need family unfortunately.

However, for me, in this situation, the fault lies with Hinch.
She COULD have promoted this, and gifted it to a local charity who supplies to local families. She COULD have thanked Emma Sleep for giving a child / family a bed.
Instead, she chose to keep it, and allow her fucking dog to sleep in an actual bed.
Whereas thousands of children in the UK will tonight be sleeping on a floor/sofa/old unsupportive bed.

She, is an utterly vile, person.

• Heart
Reactions: 76