Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't normally criticise grammar/spelling etc but 'all their life'? And just look at poor Hennerz, panting and fat and fed up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a waste of an incredible garden she could have for her boys. They could have so much fun with toys, climbing frames and loads of space to run around in. Those poor boys being pushed out for space for more animals that she is clueless about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why wouldn’t you acknowledge the Lionesses on the day? Can she physically not do any posts on her days off?

Reactions: 20
Why is she not advertising any of the new Tesco tat? 🤔
Gets the hunzzzzz to do it for her then pops up with ‘so many of you have been tagging me in your lovely posts, well, here’s the HinchxTesco baby range 🥺🙈

Calling a bingo for that actually!

Reactions: 21
Rochelle and Marv renewed their vows 🥴 the same weekend as SS wedding and I saw that's in OK mag.

The reality is, no one gives a duck about Hinch anymore, and she's not famous off Instagram or to younger generations.
They had the same photographer… how did that work🤣 nothing these influencers do is in real time!

Reactions: 9
She’s only mentioned the football through gritted teeth because she was called out for it last night. Fake as usual,she wouldn’t have even watched it was probably seething inch had the audacity to watch a womens team🙄

Reactions: 16
I also think if she did a big reveal all at once, it would be obvious just how big the house is.

You can argue that upstairs isn’t excessive - 2 spare rooms when you consider another baby (😩) then a guest room, is okay.

But downstairs has
kitchen,
new orangery,
separate dining room
massive sitting room,
study (Soph’s)
family room (cinema room)
utility
playroom (miles away from the living area)
Weepy’s workshop
There’s also Soph’s reading room but I can’t work out where that is, unless she’s ditched the dining room and using that for her study ladder desk

That’s all ridiculously unnecessary for someone who never moves from the sofa, and quickly makes her unrelatable to the majority of her followers.
You Nasty troll, you forgot Soph’s favourite place… the PANTR Y 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she not advertising any of the new Tesco tat? 🤔
It’ll be coming. She’ll be getting her reel ready with the whole “You guys have seen it and been messaging me. Yes, it’s true. It’s a dream come true. I have to pinch myself. I honestly don’t know how this happened to little old me.” With Golden Child modelling said range. Please let me get my bingo (counters). 🤞🏻

She didn't even have the time / energy / know how to look after some fish or walk her dog. I'm so confused how she is suddenly interested in the farm idea and thinks that it will be any less work than a dog or a fish 🙈
Maybe she should have started small with a hamster...
Or a bleeping ant farm!

Reactions: 23
At what point does someone step in and tell her she can't have a garden full of livestock? Surely there are rules??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s been approved yet, I think she’s being deliberately ambiguous about what BHWT have said to her.

I think as someone (@Pumpkins1506 maybe?) has already said earlier in the thread, BHWT have likely just acknowledged her contact, and told her what needs to happen next in the process - she needs to get the relevant set up etc in place, so that’s what she’s doing.

The BHWT have clearly stated that they won’t approve a home without seeing set up, and she can’t show that yet, so she won’t have been approved.

They will put welfare above all else, they aren’t going to be starstruck by a ‘tend cleaner on a ‘tend farm who can’t even cook chicken (#itwasredonion) let alone look after hens coming from awful conditions who need serious care.

She’ll do all this to look good. After buying a pedigree puppy and young alpacas from a breeder, she’s going down the rescue hens route, but she won’t be approved as she won’t be able to show that she has a single clue what to do (unless she is paying someone to look after the livestock, in which case fine).

She’ll make up some story about it not being right for the hens to come to a noisy environment with the boys and the dog, building work, moving in, blah blah blah, and then by magic some lovely insta-worthy full-feathered hens will arrive from a local farm ready to lay Verruca her golden eggs 🐥

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Sorry for being thick but genuine question

What’s the difference between chicken and hens?

Reactions: 1
Sorry for being thick but genuine question

What’s the difference between chicken and hens?
Erm….
I think they’re the same but chickens is the general term (like humans) but hens is used for female

At least, that’s what I think but I’m actually not sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s getting nusty hens guyysch!
Just jumped on to say, I’ve got a wonderful woman who works for me, 2 young kids, perfect hinch demographic in terms of her lifestyle, we decided to deep clean an area of my restaurant last night and she said “I love a deep clean me” (she’s delightfully northern 🥰) out of interest and being nosy i asked if she follows any influencers on Instagram. Her response:
“I have that Mrs hinch on my feed, but since she bought that new house, ugh, she can duck off”

😂😂😂 brilliant x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Still trying to catch up, so I know I'm kate to the party, but Emma gifting her that mattress has made me so cross. I've actually written to them to complain, which is a first for me. Last year, I was extremely poorly and bed ridden for months. We bought an Emma mattress and it helped so much as I could finally get comfortable after months of agony.

To see them now give a millionaire one and she's going to let her bleeping dog see if he likes it.. It takes the absolute piss! So many people can't afford a nice comfy mattress/bed, yet Mrs Hinch deems it beneath her and only good for her dog. Sickening. The faster this influencer culture ends the better in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s getting nusty hens guyysch!
Just jumped on to say, I’ve got a wonderful woman who works for me, 2 young kids, perfect hinch demographic in terms of her lifestyle, we decided to deep clean an area of my restaurant last night and she said “I love a deep clean me” (she’s delightfully northern 🥰) out of interest and being nosy i asked if she follows any influencers on Instagram. Her response:
“I have that Mrs hinch on my feed, but since she bought that new house, ugh, she can duck off”

😂😂😂 brilliant x
Whoop give her a pay rise!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.